Do you believe White Supremacy is a threat to our nation?

Is it the threat the left & propagandists portray?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are the white sheets coming for our nation or is the left making shit up?
Regardless what some might ‘think’ – it is a fact that white supremacists and other manifestations of rightwing domestic terrorism is this country’s primary terror threat.

Cite some actual evidence not some political bullshit. Crime stats tied to them etc.
Do you believe Islamic terrorists are a threat?

I do not know what a "White supremacist" is.

But I DO know they are not our biggest threat.

I think our biggest threat is uncontrolled violent crime.

If a "White supremacist" is someone who believes that Caucasians are superior, that is their right to think that. But how is that a threat? They are usually what people describe as losers. They are only a threat to themselves.

Absolutely not. White supremacists as a group are not a threat. They are disjointed and can be easily neutralized and contained. Liberals like to play them up as a threat to deflect from the terrorists they back here in this Country. All throughout 2020 they denied ANTIFA existed. Now, they acknowledge their existence but always say ANTIFA is non violent and peaceful.

The FBI infiltrates then forms a plot with them, then arrests them. Like the plan to kidnap Whitmer, which was driven by FBI informants.

No. Not in the least.

in fact, I’ll go so far as to say that the “White” mentality is the o my chabce this nation has to potentially save itself from total collapse…

Unless everyone, of every nationality, race, and creed buys into the “White@ mentality a d embraces the thoughts, words, and seeds of that menatilkty, WE”RE FUCKED!!!!

You mean like the right made up the Antifa bogeyman?

In all seriousness - I think they are a threat, like any other extremist group that is willing to utilize violence. What could make them more of a theat is if their views become "normalized" in the mainstream right.

There is no difference in attempting to normalize one mainstream idea or another, whether it be right or left.
The disconnect is when people cannot see the information for what it is, or pretend it is something it isn't, in order to support their own delusions.

Example:
"White Supremacists are the most persistent and lethal threat in domestic terrorism"

What That Means:
White Supremacists have been around for quite some time, and aren't going away (persistent).
White Supremacists are well armed, and will more likely kill you, than loot a Foot Locker or burn a business to make some point (lethal).

It doesn't have anything to do with right wing or left wing bullshit.
You are trying to normalize the idea it does ... :thup:

Regardless what some might ‘think’ – it is a fact that white supremacists and other manifestations of rightwing domestic terrorism is this country’s primary terror threat.

Cite some actual evidence not some political bullshit. Crime stats tied to them etc.
Table 1 page 29

Today in America? Nope

But WHAT THE FUCK does that have to do with my post?

Table 1 page 29
How bout a link. I'm on a phone so downloading a pdf ain't happening lol

Today in America? Nope

But WHAT THE FUCK does that have to do with my post?
Curious.

White supremacy is a threat when it seeps into our politics. It’s been trending out of politics for the last few decades but has taken a turn in the wrong direction as of late
It's trending in politics because leftist politicians and media outlets talk about it.

Derp

It is undeniable (by any rational human) that WHITE MEN have made the greatest contributions to every valuable element in our society. Science, the arts, technology, literature, law, architecture...you name it.

My knowledge of that fact - arguably making me a "white supremacist" - should not be threatening to anyone in any way. To the extent that it is, that is the problem of the other person, not me.

The only tangible white supremacists out there are white democrats who feel that blacks are inherently inferior and need their sympathy and assistance. Just as long as the blacks don’t move into their white democrat neighborhoods.
And, yes, those democrat white supremacists are a threat because they’re unwittingly abetting the Marxist takeover of this country.

Forum List

Back