Do You Care That Nancy Reagan Died?

Yes, as much as I disagreed with RR on many issues, Nancy and Ronald were both class acts. It is interesting to see the class and style they maintained in the WH, as compared to the classless, bully who is now the GOP front runner.

it's like "wow, look there is her hearse" and it's like okay... big deal?
Then they have guards like someone is going to try to take her dead body?
I dunno - media is so annoying at times... I just don't think anyone really cares ultimately.

Didn't know she was still alive. How many other president's wives are still alive? Nancy's husband was a criminal, though she seemed to be a nice old lady.

Didn't know she was still alive. How many other president's wives are still alive? Nancy's husband was a criminal, though she seemed to be a nice old lady.

She was into astrology - now I get all the astrology people to climb up my ass....

Nancys' 'uppityness' was eventually tempered by age and experiencing her husbands' alzheimers...........sorta what Hill-Beast will look like in 15-20 years.
Hey,......da' ruling class is still........da' ruling class!

I think it's hilarious people believe all this nutty stuff, but act like it's unreasonable to believe in God or Jesus... and trust me, I don't want to go there.. my head hurts just thinking about a discussion on THAT!

She was 94 years old. Damn.
I wish the media would blow up.

most presidents have probably ok'd some nasty shit we dont know about.....even the current guy....

Forum List

Back