Do you consider it a compliment when someone refers to you as “MAGA” or as a “MAGA”?

you are now anti mainstream repugnant. How does that work.
I would have no idea what crap you are babbling about now, but you should be the expert on repugnance!

There aren’t many left other then QAnon and born agains who are crazy enough to fall for Trump ‘s shit.
Well if 81 million idiots could fall for believing Trump was so terrible and that Biddum was their savior and answer to everything, even to still supporting the guy after the worst two years this country has seen since the Depression, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

MAGA is going into the textbooks as a mass delusion on the order of those that sold everything because the end of the world was supposed to come. MAGAheads have sold their souls to salve the ego of a narcissistic demagogue.
Progs are the ones who sold their souls, douche nozzle. IN an ethical system of education, MAGA wouldn't even be mentioned in grade school.

So let’s see, not only are Trump and his supporters anti dem, you are now anti mainstream repugnant. How does that work. There aren’t many left other then QAnon and born agains who are crazy enough to fall for Trump ‘s shit.
How are we "anti-mainstream?"

Progs are the ones who sold their souls, douche nozzle. IN an ethical system of education, MAGA wouldn't even be mentioned in grade school.
MAGA should be mentioned. Have they forgotten about “stranger danger”, ‘cause it doesn’t get any stranger than a MAGAhead?

Judges are not part of the DOJ, moron.

Wrong.
Get a life. Judges don’t prosecute. Obviously your typically wrong. The DOJ is The appointed head of the prosecutorial branch of the admin. They prosecuted NO ONE for organized federal election fraud in the last presidential election.

Department of Justice was empowered to handle all criminal prosecutions and civil suits in which the United States had an interest.

I would have no idea what crap you are babbling about now, but you should be the expert on repugnance!

Well if 81 million idiots could fall for believing Trump was so terrible and that Biddum was their savior and answer to everything, even to still supporting the guy after the worst two years this country has seen since the Depression, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Really ? The worse two years ? After 10 of the last 11 recessions, spreading covid and the biggest fraud impeached twice while still kissing Putin’s ass. Traitor Trump ranks pretty high.
Did we mention stealing top secrete documents to sell to the highest bidder or use for his get out of jail card makes the biggest criminal liar and lardo to ever hold office. Oh, he’s a sex pervert too.

Y'all lefty/fascists sure do seem offended by American Greatness.
Here's my theory.

The lefties were UNPREPARED when they got rid of Trump.

And Biden never seriously thought he would win, until the Dems realized no one else could.

As a result then, the administration is largely rudderless, it lets all manner of interests get away with what they want to get away with, because it has no plan of its own.

And the results are what we see

Here's my theory.

And Biden never seriously thought he would win, until the Dems realized no one else could.

As a result then, the administration is largely rudderless, it lets all manner of interests get away with what they want to get away with, because it has no plan of its own.

You got your free covid shots, prices are falling, Putin in the run, lowered unemployment all because Biden knows what he is doing. Trump is still beating off and wiping his ass with stolen top secret documents.

Here's my theory.

Trump family fraud named in NYC law suit and held over to the DOJ and IRS for criminal investigation and prosecution .
What a family. Maybe they’ll all wear the same color orange jump suits.

Where did I mention Johns Hopkins?
You said all the people I listed including 3400 universities were on the take to lie about everything you disagree with them about.....so you must think you’re smarter then JHU.

Really ? The worse two years ? After 10 of the last 11 recessions, spreading covid and the biggest fraud impeached twice while still kissing Putin’s ass. Traitor Trump ranks pretty high.
Dude, whatever you are smoking, you are a boor, I don't like you, you are stupid, you stink, you lie, and I don't want whatever is wrong with you to keep blowing these fantasies as if you really expect intelligent people to buy any of it. You must be used to somewhere else that let's bullshit like that crap fly.

Did we mention stealing top secrete documents to sell to the highest bidder
No, we didn't mention it because none of that crap ever happened either, moron. No one is buying it, and if that is your angle for the midterm elections or beyond, you are in for some major disappointment.

You said all the people I listed including 3400 universities were on the take to lie about everything you disagree with them about.....so you must think you’re smarter then JHU.
This is what I said:

"The prog douchebags who bleat constantly about MAGA"
Is it possible for you to post without lying?

Fortunately white supremacy is not mainstream. Ignorance of climate change and belief that Trump won the election is not mainstream.
We aren't white supremacists, you fucking moron. You are the ones who are ignorant of climate change. There is no doubt that Democrat cheating was abundant.

Get a life. Judges don’t prosecute. Obviously your typically wrong. The DOJ is The appointed head of the prosecutorial branch of the admin. They prosecuted NO ONE for organized federal election fraud in the last presidential election.

Department of Justice was empowered to handle all criminal prosecutions and civil suits in which the United States had an interest.
Allow me to quote for idiotic post:

"They could at least complain to a judge somewhere"
It appears you realized how stupid your post was.

Allow me to quote for idiotic post:

"They could at least complain to a judge somewhere"
It appears you realized how stupid your post was.
Boy. What a stupid post. Judges don’t prosecute idiot. If the evidence is presented before before the court, the judge will turn it over to a prosecutor idiot. They determine if there is sufficient evidence, but they Judges don’t prosecute. It’s called an arraignment.

Forum List

Back