Do you find it offensive how racist and bigoted Trump and vance are.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
Trump is saying all black people and people that live south of the border are murders, thugs and monsters. I don't believe they're. A lot of them have families and are more moral and pro-family then most white people I know.

Donald Trump jr is going around posting about literal nazi iq bs that states all black people in Haiti have iq's in the 50's and 60's.

How the living fuck can we accept this bullshit? These assholes should drop out and self deport out of our country. We're a country of immigrants for fucks sake. They're supporting the Klan.

Trump is saying all black people and people that live south of the border are murders, thugs and monsters. I don't believe they're. A lot of them have families and are more moral and pro-family then most white people I know.

Donald Trump jr is going around posting about literal nazi iq bs that states all black people in Haiti have iq's in the 50's and 60's.

How the living fuck can we accept this bullshit? These assholes should drop out and self deport out of our country. We're a country of immigrants for fucks sake. They're supporting the Klan.
Show us this quote?

You are a liar.

All dems talk about is race... that makes them the racists...

Since Trump never said that in the first place, Jessica...it's YOU that I find offensive and bigoted!

How about you and I debate POLICY instead of bullshit like this? Trump should be the next President because his policies are better than Kamala's. Don't believe it? Show me...

I'm curious, Jessica...how would you feel if you lived in Springfield (a small town of 68,000 people) and the Federal Government sent 20,000 immigrants to live in your small town? Can you even imagine what that must feel like to the people of Springfield?

I think it is pretty offensive how you are mischaracterizing what Trump and/or Vance have said. Neither one of them has a racist bone in his body.

I find it offensive a sick POS like you that wants to teach children how to have gay sex is allowed to comment on this forum,,
Stormlover said:
The benefits of teaching our kids to be bisexual. Think about it! Lets say your best friend is a man which is typically true and they typically turn out to be the most reliable people you know and the person you can trust. Why not marry him? Same can be said if you're female, your female bestie. The second benefit of teaching our next generation to be bisexual is the simple fact that a lot of people don't have partners and the cold truth is being bisexual opens the door to a lot less loniness.

The advantages are huge! A relationship shouldn't only be about having kids but stability in your life, trust and companionship. We as a society choose the opposite sex blindly and most of the time this person isn't worth the shit as a friend and person you can trust unlike a lot of your same sex friends. That is just the truth. This causes divorce and nastiness as the opposite sex generally has been taught to dislike the other sex and that trends to destroy relationships.

I don't disagree with the goals of the teachers teaching this because it opens doors towards stronger relationships with people that are far better for you then being forced to deal with some unknown of the opposite sex. Why shouldn't it be taught? Gay marriage is legal and there's nothing wrong with it. Be gay, Be bi and be happy!
I don't think it is bad to be bisexual. Lets say your best friend is a man which is typically true and they typically turn out to be the most reliable people you know and the person you can trust. Why not marry him? Same can be said if you're female, your female bestie. The second benefit of being accepting of our next generation being bisexual is the simple fact that a lot of people don't have partners and the cold truth is being bisexual opens the door to a lot less loniness.

The advantages are huge! A relationship shouldn't only be about having kids but stability in your life, trust and companionship. We as a society choose the opposite sex blindly and most of the time this person isn't worth the shit as a friend and person you can trust unlike a lot of your same sex friends. That is just the truth. This causes divorce and nastiness as the opposite sex generally has been taught to dislike the other sex and that trends to destroy relationships.

I don't disagree with the goals of the teachers teaching acceptance of such life styles because it opens doors towards stronger relationships with people that are far better for you then being forced to deal with some unknown of the opposite sex. Why shouldn't it be taught. Taught as in the acceptance of something that has always occurred anyways? I am not saying it should be forced on anyone but taught as in a ideal of acceptance of people that are. Gay marriage is legal and there's nothing wrong with it. Be gay, Be bi and be happy!

what trump and vance do doesnt compare to you

I think it is pretty offensive how you are mischaracterizing what Trump and/or Vance have said. Neither one of them has a racist bone in his body.
Jessica never had a problem with Joe Biden...a man who's Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill put more blacks in Federal prisons than any other piece of legislation ever passed in this country! Go back and listen to the speech that Joe gave on the floor of the Senate trying to get that passed and then tell me that he wasn't a racist!

I find it offensive how Trump haters don't pay attention to what is important

They have no way to win this race other than lying about Trump and hiding from the press.
And they have no integrity, no shame, no values, no ethics when they spread these cruel rumors that tear the heart of out of those family members who love Trump. I hope there are places reserved in hell for people who do that.

Not all of them, just the murderers and thugs.

Forum List

Back