Do you have a life outside this board?

My daughter & son in law probably have 2 dozen guns. I get to touch but that's it. I'm an exfelon so being an owner is off limits and that sucks. I have no aggression towards anyone but it's the law

Nothing wrong with having guns to protect yourself from other sick and criminal human beings

But it's a different story to have guns to kill innocent animals, who GOD put on this earth along with us , and who love life as much as you do.
It's different if you use what you kill…
This is a perfect example. Use what you kill. Food, warmth, etc. And thank the animal for giving its life for you.

My gripe is people who kill for sport. Or for the head. Or just because they can shoot it and then leave it. USE it. ALL of it. Those that do that, are fine. Those who do it just for the thrill? Fuck them.

I'm a sweetheart

He is actually a nice guy when he doesn't have a gun in his hand....Haaaaa

I don't know

I don't like him now
What did I do?

you did nothing

I was talking to that beast Rustic who takes pleasure on killing animals

After you upload a picture you need to click the thumbnail or full image..

Here is my beagle who was a great escape artist..she was an awesome dog.

546979_436959163029639_657250524_n.jpg

This is a perfect example. Use what you kill. Food, warmth, etc. And thank the animal for giving its life for you.

My gripe is people who kill for sport. Or for the head. Or just because they can shoot it and then leave it. USE it. ALL of it. Those that do that, are fine. Those who do it just for the thrill? Fuck them.

Well said Gracie

Can we go back to the nice thread Grampa started about things we like to do and not be stuck on ONE thing? Rustic..please stop. Now you are just being ornery. I was enjoying this thread.

Most of what I eat is what i kill, and a lot of fermented foods

Kombucha vs. Kefir - Similarities and Differences and How to Make Them

Those fermented food are the #1 best thing to eat for a healthy body against cancer...Good for you...

Best thing ever..I drink Kombucha everyday. love it.
Cancer can not survive in a non-acidic body... I regularly go to a nutritionist that from New Zealand.

And the fermented foods keep the inflammation down too...

Anyway,....photographers should post pics. NOT OF DEAD ANIMALS, please. You gotta have some nice ones of flowers, maybe a beach scene, waterfalls, etc?

He is actually a nice guy when he doesn't have a gun in his hand....Haaaaa

I don't know

I don't like him now
What did I do?

you did nothing

I was talking to that beast Rustic who takes pleasure on killing animals

After you upload a picture you need to click the thumbnail or full image..

Here is my beagle who was a great escape artist..she was an awesome dog.

View attachment 130523
Gorgeous puppy!

20170529_201757.jpg

When we used to go to Maui, this was our fav snorkel spot. I will try to find more pics.

11vicyv.jpg

Forum List

Back