Do you have a life outside this board?

Does anyone remember the 1980's hair..

. 10428626_796720147053537_3140620803240377800_n.jpg

This is on the top of an old round coffee table that had a marble top. But the marble was all cracked and busted, so..I filled in the indentation where the marble was supposed to be, and painted fish on it.

2r60abq.jpg

I don't use oils. I use regular ol craft acrylic paint that comes in a bottle for 1.99.

Most of what I eat is what i kill, and a lot of fermented foods

Kombucha vs. Kefir - Similarities and Differences and How to Make Them

Those fermented food are the #1 best thing to eat for a healthy body against cancer...Good for you...

Best thing ever..I drink Kombucha everyday. love it.
Cancer can not survive in a non-acidic body... I regularly go to a nutritionist that from New Zealand.

And the fermented foods keep the inflammation down too...
Things that are put into foods as fillers are very inflammatory, like gluten and such.

Those fermented food are the #1 best thing to eat for a healthy body against cancer...Good for you...

Cancer can not survive in a non-acidic body... I regularly go to a nutritionist that from New Zealand.

Things that are put into foods as fillers are very inflammatory, like gluten and such.
I'm surprised you ever got laid. You are so tactless

This is on the top of an old round coffee table that had a marble top. But the marble was all cracked and busted, so..I filled in the indentation where the marble was supposed to be, and painted fish on it.

2r60abq.jpg

I don't use oils. I use regular ol craft acrylic paint that comes in a bottle for 1.99.

Those are not paint by numbers , right? ....You are gifted Gracie..and need to get back into it as soon as you get home.

I also like to play with paintshoppro on my pc. I like making my own avies or making logos for friends that are building a website, etc. This is my head, on xena's body, lol.

15ysvfa.jpg

If I didn't know you better, I would say you have a split personality… LOL
Indians are known for their lack of political correctness… Sorry

2r60abq.jpg

Those are not paint by numbers , right? ....You are gifted Gracie..and need to get back into it as soon as you get home.
Everything is freehand. You can tell the downgrade though. The big tree on the dresser? Not much detail. Hard to hold a brush now.

If I didn't know any better I would think you were some stupid scrub who's ass I beat in high school

If I didn't know any better I would think you were some stupid scrub who's ass I beat in high school

Ok , just let it go...show us some more pictures

Anyway..its been fun. I think I am done in here now. Thanks for the interesting thread, Grampa!

Ok , just let it go...show us some more pictures
He will just show more dead animals. I'll pass.

Forum List

Back