Do you have a life outside this board?

That's a good one too, I do like the older Def Leppard music. I get to see a lot of concerts down in Sturgis, I'm good friends with the Michael Ballard owner of the full throttle saloon.

I have two friends trying to get me to goto Sturgis this year. One is a dj here in town and the other is a rider drone S. Carolina. Both are friends with the lead singer from Jackyl who lives up there but I can't leave work

20161021_222009.jpg

So strange to see those cute young men all old now..OMG so hard to see..

The other night poison played a concert with Tesla in Rapid City, Ricky rocket stopped in my shop.

Really cool...I hope you got a picture of that.

To tell you the truth I don't even know who he was at first, he has not aged very gracefully to say the least.
This is what he was riding... Ducati scrambler
006695b8867c7efc8bebd347f4f3bf39.jpg

Considering the length of time I've been posting on USMB and the fact I finally cracked 9,000 posts, I would think that indicates, yes I do have a life.
I love my wife, my two daughters, their spouses and naturally my five grandkids. I have a great job that has been very rewarding. I have a wide circle of good friends. I have hobbies such as tennis year around, snowshoeing, bike riding, pick up basketball games at the club I belong to. I have season tickets to the Minnesota Timberwolves and Minnesota Wild. And during the summer, I spend a lot of time at my lake home.
I guess that'd all explain why it took me over 6 1/2 years, just to reach 9,000 posts.
USMB is entertainment and that's it.

Considering the length of time I've been posting on USMB and the fact I finally cracked 9,000 posts, I would think that indicates, yes I do have a life.
I love my wife, my two daughters, their spouses and naturally my five grandkids. I have a great job that has been very rewarding. I have a wide circle of good friends. I have hobbies such as tennis year around, snowshoeing, bike riding, pick up basketball games at the club I belong to. I have seson tickets to the Minnesota Timberwolves and Minnesota Wild
I think you took it a bit to personally

That's a good one too, I do like the older Def Leppard music. I get to see a lot of concerts down in Sturgis, I'm good friends with the Michael Ballard owner of the full throttle saloon.

I have two friends trying to get me to goto Sturgis this year. One is a dj here in town and the other is a rider drone S. Carolina. Both are friends with the lead singer from Jackyl who lives up there but I can't leave work

Jesse James Dupree is a cool guy, Full throttle saloon is just north of bear Butte.

Jesse James is a cool guy, Full throttle saloon is just north of bear Butte.

Didn't it burn down?

Jesse James is a cool guy, Full throttle saloon is just north of bear Butte.

Didn't it burn down?

The one that is just outside of Sturgis burned down, But he bought the old broken spoke campground just north of bear butte, now that is the full throttle saloon.

So strange to see those cute young men all old now..OMG so hard to see..

The other night poison played a concert with Tesla in Rapid City, Ricky rocket stopped in my shop.

Really cool...I hope you got a picture of that.

To tell you the truth I don't even know who he was at first, he has not aged very gracefully to say the least.
This is what he was riding... Ducati scrambler
006695b8867c7efc8bebd347f4f3bf39.jpg

Nice bike..

Forum List

Back