Do you have a life outside this board?

I don't like much of anything from the grocery store, the chemicals they put on the produce - the genetically altering of grains, fruits and vegetables does not appeal to me whatsoever - plus I don't like paying someone else to kill The food that I eat.
Humans have been altering the genetics of plants for thousands of years.
Ancient grains - Wikipedia
Selective breeding is still manipulation of plant genetics.
This is true, modern grains don't have near the nutrition that the ancient grains have.

My daughter & son in law probably have 2 dozen guns. I get to touch but that's it. I'm an exfelon so being an owner is off limits and that sucks. I have no aggression towards anyone but it's the law

Nothing wrong with having guns to protect yourself from other sick and criminal human beings

But it's a different story to have guns to kill innocent animals, who GOD put on this earth along with us , and who love life as much as you do.
You don't need a gun to catch a fish.

not talking about fish

I'm talking about mammals.

More bucket list material...

Caping an
stop it with your stupid killing of animals!

you are not a kind human being!:mad-61:
Is that what he's posting? I have a VERY large yard and last year I mowed eight before my divorce. I hit a baby rabbit. I felt terrible but taunting my wife with Elmer fudd were hunting rabbits waa priceless

whatever

No offence to anyone, but I could never be married to a hunter... it just seriously bothers me to see a beautiful animal die like that..

Do you eat meat?

I am finding it hard to eat meat as I am getting older...plus all of the things that I have learned on what these poor animals go through via the internet makes it harder..

I eat eggs, fish, seafood, some chicken .. I do miss those big hamburgers though.

I find it silly that some try and make a distinction between buying meat in the grocery store and shooting it your damn self.

My daughter & son in law probably have 2 dozen guns. I get to touch but that's it. I'm an exfelon so being an owner is off limits and that sucks. I have no aggression towards anyone but it's the law

Nothing wrong with having guns to protect yourself from other sick and criminal human beings

But it's a different story to have guns to kill innocent animals, who GOD put on this earth along with us , and who love life as much as you do.
It's different if you use what you kill…

I don't like much of anything from the grocery store, the chemicals they put on the produce - the genetically altering of grains, fruits and vegetables does not appeal to me whatsoever - plus I don't like paying someone else to kill The food that I eat.

That is true Rustic... everything is full of bad stuff. and the congress ( from both political sides ) are making it harder to really know what is in it.
I may go to the farmers market tomorrow. Local farmers..

It's different if you use would you kill…

you soul doesn't shine

you are not a nice human being

Caping an
Is that what he's posting? I have a VERY large yard and last year I mowed eight before my divorce. I hit a baby rabbit. I felt terrible but taunting my wife with Elmer fudd were hunting rabbits waa priceless

whatever

No offence to anyone, but I could never be married to a hunter... it just seriously bothers me to see a beautiful animal die like that..

Do you eat meat?

I am finding it hard to eat meat as I am getting older...plus all of the things that I have learned on what these poor animals go through via the internet makes it harder..

I eat eggs, fish, seafood, some chicken .. I do miss those big hamburgers though.

I find it silly that some try and make a distinction between buying meat in the grocery store and shooting it your damn self.

I remember hunting as a youth. There is a difference. It's minor but it is there

Humans have been altering the genetics of plants for thousands of years.
Ancient grains - Wikipedia
Selective breeding is still manipulation of plant genetics.
This is true, modern grains don't have near the nutrition that the ancient grains have.
Neither does beer.

Caping an

whatever

Do you eat meat?

The Problem with the grocery store meat is all of the hormones and steroids they give to the animals for more weight...
You get some good moose or some free range mule deer... nothing in the grocery store or restaurants can compare...

Caping an

Do you eat meat?

I remember hunting as a youth. There is a difference. It's minor but it is there

I really dont see the difference other than effort.
One way is a pain in the ass the other is easy.

you soul doesn't shine

I'm a sweetheart

you soul doesn't shine

I'm a sweetheart

No

you are not

you don't have any empathy towards animals sharing this earth with you.

you are a selfish and cruel person

Caping an

whatever

Do you eat meat?

I catch spiders with a tissue in my house and set them free outside...lol .. I could never do it myself. I think I would die first..

you soul doesn't shine

I'm a sweetheart

No

you are not

you don;t have any empathy towards animals sharing this earth with you.

you are a selfish person
I am sure he doesn't eat grasshoppers.

you soul doesn't shine

I'm a sweetheart

No

you are not

you don;t have any empathy towards animals sharing this earth with you.

you are a selfish person
I am sure he doesn't eat grasshoppers.

fuck off

you soul doesn't shine

I'm a sweetheart

He is actually a nice guy when he doesn't have a gun in his hand....Haaaaa

you soul doesn't shine

I'm a sweetheart

He is actually a nice guy when he doesn't have a gun in his hand....Haaaaa

I don't know

I don't like him now

Caping an

Do you eat meat?

I really dont see the difference other than effort.
One way is a pain in the ass the other is easy.

You don't see death. It's a pretty obvious difference.

Speaking of death....

I wanna hold you but the forum rules say stop.........

Forum List

Back