Do you have a life outside this board?

this is pretty much my social life. I am not fond of being around people and prefer being outside in the yard or off trekking (when able) with my dog. I got a garden finally planted..corn is already up 2 inches and I planted it 7 days ago. Scallions and crook neck squash and zucchini is up...waiting for the carrots to appear. I do a lot of yard work. A LOT.

When we finally get our own place, I plan to start painting again. I don't do canvas. I do anything other than that. Mainly, furniture. I have not done it in over a year now because there is not place to do it, prep for it, get it done, then sell it. We live with a hoarder...so....no space. But once we get our apartment...I plan to start in again.

Oh, and I love Bob Ross and his happy trees! If I don't fall asleep watching, lol.

This is some of my work:

whimsical stuff:

ic1ykg.jpg

xnyd90.jpg

z06c8.jpg

Non whimsical stuff:

nx1dop.jpg

(Raised design using spackle)

kf5qnb.jpg

2aipz07.jpg
Gosh beautiful Gracie...just beautiful. Did you paint those Koi fish?

I work...I also teach pet dog training classes in our communities. I work with and foster rescue dogs. And run with dogs.
I rescue dogs also and birds, well just about any critter here in the woods. The dogs get spayed or neutered and then trained them to clean dishes, it's the folding of laundry that makes them frustrated.
I have a high volume K9 dishwashing system. And it is 100% organic:D

I feed the wild birds :)
I don't even know what that shit means. I burn rubber when I'm next to a Prius. Does that count

I'm not judging you if the answer is no. Some of you have likely lived your lives and being social is not your cup of tea.
Having said that how many of you have avid social lives? Boating, concerts, plays, charities, kids, grandkids...etc.

I'll be 49 this year and I enjoy all of the above. My kids often get me to try things that I would have scoffed at before. Are you so wrapped up in politics that this is it for you?
I eat and sleep sometimes.

More bucket list material...

Caping an

stop it with your stupid killing of animals!

you are not a kind human being!:mad-61:

Is that what he's posting? I have a VERY large yard and last year I mowed eight before my divorce. I hit a baby rabbit. I felt terrible but taunting my wife with Elmer fudd were hunting rabbits waa priceless

whatever

No offence to anyone, but I could never be married to a hunter... it just seriously bothers me to see a beautiful animal die like that..

Do you eat meat?

this is pretty much my social life. I am not fond of being around people and prefer being outside in the yard or off trekking (when able) with my dog. I got a garden finally planted..corn is already up 2 inches and I planted it 7 days ago. Scallions and crook neck squash and zucchini is up...waiting for the carrots to appear. I do a lot of yard work. A LOT.

When we finally get our own place, I plan to start painting again. I don't do canvas. I do anything other than that. Mainly, furniture. I have not done it in over a year now because there is not place to do it, prep for it, get it done, then sell it. We live with a hoarder...so....no space. But once we get our apartment...I plan to start in again.

Oh, and I love Bob Ross and his happy trees! If I don't fall asleep watching, lol.

This is some of my work:

whimsical stuff:

ic1ykg.jpg

xnyd90.jpg

z06c8.jpg

Non whimsical stuff:

nx1dop.jpg

kf5qnb.jpg

2aipz07.jpg
Yes. I have done quite a few koi on furniture. End tables too. :)

This is some of my work:

whimsical stuff:

ic1ykg.jpg

xnyd90.jpg

z06c8.jpg

Non whimsical stuff:

nx1dop.jpg

kf5qnb.jpg

2aipz07.jpg
Yes. I have done quite a few koi on furniture. End tables too. :)

Very talented Gracie! I can't wait to see what comes out in your paintings when you get back into your own home again.

I work...I also teach pet dog training classes in our communities. I work with and foster rescue dogs. And run with dogs.
I rescue dogs also and birds, well just about any critter here in the woods. The dogs get spayed or neutered and then trained them to clean dishes, it's the folding of laundry that makes them frustrated.
I have a high volume K9 dishwashing system. And it is 100% organic:D

I feed the wild birds :)
I don't even know what that shit means. I burn rubber when I'm next to a Prius. Does that count
Why would you destroy a pack of Trojans?

I don't like much of anything from the grocery store, the chemicals they put on the produce - the genetically altering of grains, fruits and vegetables does not appeal to me whatsoever - plus I don't like paying someone else to kill The food that I eat.

I don't like much of anything from the grocery store, the chemicals they put on the produce - the genetically altering of grains, fruits and vegetables does not appeal to me whatsoever - plus I don't like paying someone else to kill The food that I eat.
Humans have been altering the genetics of plants for thousands of years.

My daughter & son in law probably have 2 dozen guns. I get to touch but that's it. I'm an exfelon so being an owner is off limits and that sucks. I have no aggression towards anyone but it's the law

Caping an

Is that what he's posting? I have a VERY large yard and last year I mowed eight before my divorce. I hit a baby rabbit. I felt terrible but taunting my wife with Elmer fudd were hunting rabbits waa priceless

whatever

No offence to anyone, but I could never be married to a hunter... it just seriously bothers me to see a beautiful animal die like that..

Do you eat meat?

I am finding it hard to eat meat as I am getting older...plus all of the things that I have learned on what these poor animals go through via the internet makes it harder..

I eat eggs, fish, seafood, some chicken .. I do miss those big hamburgers though.

Caping an

whatever

Do you eat meat?

I am finding it hard to eat meat as I am getting older...plus all of the things that I have learned on what these poor animals go through via the internet makes it harder..

I eat eggs, fish, seafood, some chicken .. I do miss those big hamburgers though.

5 Guys baby!

Humans have been altering the genetics of plants for thousands of years.
Ancient grains - Wikipedia
Selective breeding is still manipulation of plant genetics.

Caping an

whatever

Do you eat meat?

5 Guys baby!

Overpriced.

My daughter & son in law probably have 2 dozen guns. I get to touch but that's it. I'm an exfelon so being an owner is off limits and that sucks. I have no aggression towards anyone but it's the law

Nothing wrong with having guns to protect yourself from other sick and criminal human beings

But it's a different story to have guns to kill innocent animals, who GOD put on this earth along with us , and who love life as much as you do.

Nothing wrong with having guns to protect yourself from other sick and criminal human beings

But it's a different story to have guns to kill innocent animals, who GOD put on this earth along with us , and who love life as much as you do.
You don't need a gun to catch a fish.

Forum List

Back