Do you have a life outside this board?

Darling this thread was not targeted at you. It was not ment as an insult to anyone and you need to calm the fuck down

I am trying to get you to see that it is mildly insulting. It implies that some members, not just me might not have a life outside this board and you won't judge us, me him, they ,them he or she! Did I misread yer words? What exactly prompted you to ask?
Dear, goto bed. I do appreciate your opinion but you're getting on my fucking nerves. THIS THREAD WAS NOT INTENDED AS AN INSULT TO ANYONE

I'm insulted anyway
Cool, wanna fuck? No? Get lost then
Nosey and bossy, you must be a joy to live with!
I'm single. Interested?!

Lol, I kid. I've had a few and I'm just cutting loose.

Darling this thread was not targeted at you. It was not ment as an insult to anyone and you need to calm the fuck down

I am trying to get you to see that it is mildly insulting. It implies that some members, not just me might not have a life outside this board and you won't judge us, me him, they ,them he or she! Did I misread yer words? What exactly prompted you to ask?
Dear, goto bed. I do appreciate your opinion but you're getting on my fucking nerves. THIS THREAD WAS NOT INTENDED AS AN INSULT TO ANYONE
I am in bed, posting on this board!

really?????:laugh:
Watching Tucker!

oh ok......cool then! :p

Watching Tucker!
You need some spice in your life dear...

Watching Tucker!

You don't get it asswipe! Some of us are spiced out! We are coasting! I am sure glad you do not judge! Are you related to Kathy?

Watching Tucker!

Tucker on Fox..? Oh he bugs me..

Watching Tucker!

oh ok......cool then! :p
I like to watch him cross his eyes when he asks libtards questions!

Watching Tucker!

he bugs you because he is good? :dunno:

Watching Tucker!

You don't get it asswipe! Some of us are spiced out! We are coasting! I am sure glad you do not judge! Are you related to Kathy?

Ok you 2, you both are misunderstanding each other and are heading to a brawl...

Yeah! But I am not out yet! When somebody asks if I have a life outside this board and I won't judge you! I know better! BTW, in between postings I grow wonderful tomatoes and my red peppers were divine this year!

I'm insulted anyway
Cool, wanna fuck? No? Get lost then

Not a problem

Watching Tucker!

He interrupts, and is rude..

20170602_220610.jpg
Alright boys and girls, we've moved on.....

Watching Tucker!

He interrupts, and is rude..
You know I have only seen him a few times but despite his rudeness the man is on point, every time. Pompous ass but he knows his shit

with the wife going in for her second hip replacement in 46 days and recovering from my own double cataract surgeries this is pretty much it for me at the moment.
I'll say.. I had back surgery in April and oral surgery this month, pain is fun.

So you finally had that back surgery..How is that working out for you?
Great, able to walk again and the right leg which was in a state of cramping for ten years is finally relaxing to the point I can stretch it and plan on starting to rebuild next month. I am looking forward to increasing the income bracket again

Forum List

Back