Do you have a life outside this board?

View attachment 130489

My first attempt at wet on wet

"Billy's neck cracks as he flips his head over."

Very nice.
I'm still learning how to post pics! All these years and I just caught on lol

Just copy paste on this forum..no need to upload.
I tried that the other day in the post a pic forum. Failed of course. I'm on a phone 99.9% of the time. Away from home or the office.
See, I failed again. WTF

I'd help ya out but generally speaking when I try and succeed at posting pics it's an accident not often repeated

I'm not judging you if the answer is no. Some of you have likely lived your lives and being social is not your cup of tea.
Having said that how many of you have avid social lives? Boating, concerts, plays, charities, kids, grandkids...etc.

I'll be 49 this year and I enjoy all of the above. My kids often get me to try things that I would have scoffed at before. Are you so wrapped up in politics that this is it for you?

Maybe some of us are not 49 and have slowed down and have more leisure time! You are very nosey. I have back pain a lot, my mall walking, boating, skiing and running marathons days are over! So yes, talking politics is now one of my favorite pastimes!

Ah sorry for your pain... glad to see you everyday
Yeah! But I am not out yet! When somebody asks if I have a life outside this board and I won't judge you! I know better! BTW, in between postings I grow wonderful tomatoes and my red peppers were divine this year!
Darling this thread was not targeted at you. It was not ment as an insult to anyone and you need to calm the fuck down

I am trying to get you to see that it is mildly insulting. It implies that some members, not just me might not have a life outside this board and you won't judge us, me him, they ,them he or she! Did I misread yer words? What exactly prompted you to ask?

septfeat.jpg
Now I'm embarrassed lol

"Billy's neck cracks as he flips his head over."

Very nice.

I tried that the other day in the post a pic forum. Failed of course. I'm on a phone 99.9% of the time. Away from home or the office.
See, I failed again. WTF

I'd help ya out but generally speaking when I try and succeed at posting pics it's an accident not often repeated
Boobs?

I'm not judging you if the answer is no. Some of you have likely lived your lives and being social is not your cup of tea.
Having said that how many of you have avid social lives? Boating, concerts, plays, charities, kids, grandkids...etc.

I'll be 49 this year and I enjoy all of the above. My kids often get me to try things that I would have scoffed at before. Are you so wrapped up in politics that this is it for you?

Maybe some of us are not 49 and have slowed down and have more leisure time! You are very nosey. I have back pain a lot, my mall walking, boating, skiing and running marathons days are over! So yes, talking politics is now one of my favorite pastimes!

Yeah! But I am not out yet! When somebody asks if I have a life outside this board and I won't judge you! I know better! BTW, in between postings I grow wonderful tomatoes and my red peppers were divine this year!

Already? Good for you.. we just planted some. and tomorrow I am going to get some veggies in.

Nothing like fresh tomatoes..I may try to freeze some this year.
Yesterday, when not posting on this board I had a tomato mayonnaise sandwich. It's a southern thing and it was so good I wanted to slap the husband!

See, I failed again. WTF

Boobs?

Just keep practicing... like I said it is easier on a laptop. Be sure to save your pictures somewhere like Shutterfly something like that..in case you loose your phone..

Darling this thread was not targeted at you. It was not ment as an insult to anyone and you need to calm the fuck down

I am trying to get you to see that it is mildly insulting. It implies that some members, not just me might not have a life outside this board and you won't judge us, me him, they ,them he or she! Did I misread yer words? What exactly prompted you to ask?
Dear, goto bed. I do appreciate your opinion but you're getting on my fucking nerves. THIS THREAD WAS NOT INTENDED AS AN INSULT TO ANYONE

Already? Good for you.. we just planted some. and tomorrow I am going to get some veggies in.

Yesterday, when not posting on this board I had a tomato mayonnaise sandwich. It's a southern thing and it was so good I wanted to slap the husband!

Haaa Haaa that was so funny.. My husband puts tomatoes with olive oil on french bread.

Yup. The only reason why I'm on as much as I am is because I'm retired. But I am always working on the house or some other project and drop in while the paint is drying or I'm taking a break.

I do that when I have excess! Blanche them peel them freeze them. Great for stews and chili!

Dear, goto bed. I do appreciate your opinion but you're getting on my fucking nerves. THIS THREAD WAS NOT INTENDED AS AN INSULT TO ANYONE
I am in bed, posting on this board!

really?????:laugh:

Reach over and grab his junk, be gone girlfriend!

I'm insulted anyway

I'm insulted anyway
Cool, wanna fuck? No? Get lost then

I'm insulted anyway
Cool, wanna fuck? No? Get lost then
Nosey and bossy, you must be a joy to live with!

really?????:laugh:
Watching Tucker!

Forum List

Back