Do you have a life outside this board?

I work...I also teach pet dog training classes in our communities. I work with and foster rescue dogs. And run with dogs.
My current love of my life only peed once on the floor and I adopted him from a no kill shelter at 7 weeks. Easiest training I've ever done.

I kennel train if it matters
My little old man was snatched by his rescuer as he was on his way to the death chamber. On his way! He was not adoptable. Too old, too sick. He has one tooth in his head. His ears have an infection they say is chronic. He has a ton of past injuries. Broken leg, broken ribs, a bone sticks out in his neck and he rattles when he breathes because he has an old fracture in his snout. This collection of skin and broken bones weighs 8 pounds. He needs to get up to ten. Now he's mine. He's terrified of everything so I hold him while he shakes until the truck goes by. He dribbles pee when he's afraid. He likes to nuzzle breasts. He does not give kisses. He does not bark. I had him two weeks before he knew he could wag his stubby tail.

I'm not judging you if the answer is no. Some of you have likely lived your lives and being social is not your cup of tea.
Having said that how many of you have avid social lives? Boating, concerts, plays, charities, kids, grandkids...etc.

I'll be 49 this year and I enjoy all of the above. My kids often get me to try things that I would have scoffed at before. Are you so wrapped up in politics that this is it for you?
I have 4 kids and a wife. Got 1 in softball who just played her last game tonight and son plays his last 2 games of the season tomorrow. Son is already signed up for youth football and I look forward to teaching him stuff there. Like to go yard sale shopping and thrift store shopping with the wife,love watching sports,love to travel,actually just got back from Gatlinburg,Tn last weekend and planning trip to Florida later this summer. USMB is my cooling off area...I can come here talk shit with people I have known for 2 years now and not get banned. Its a nice relaxing place IMO. Life is stressful and this is my reliever,especially when it comes to politics who no one in my family really cares about much.

So you are still pretty busy raising kids then.. My son played baseball from 5 years old to 17 years old. I was the snack shack mom...lol he played for the All-stars most every year.
Yep. Oldest is 10.5 and youngest is 2.5,we are about 60% sure we are done having kids even though I wanted another son but as it is I will be 48 when my youngest graduates and leaves the house and I really don't to be raising kids into my 50's. I want to travel and collect books which is my hobby big time. This is their first years playing baseball/softball but think both want to play again next year and signing daughter up for basketball in late fall,she has the height to play,at 10 she is already 5'2.

I love to take photos
I scour the internet looking for photos to paint.
20170520_221013.jpg

My view before I moved here. A beautiful shot minus my pos car

I'm not judging you if the answer is no. Some of you have likely lived your lives and being social is not your cup of tea.
Having said that how many of you have avid social lives? Boating, concerts, plays, charities, kids, grandkids...etc.

I'll be 49 this year and I enjoy all of the above. My kids often get me to try things that I would have scoffed at before. Are you so wrapped up in politics that this is it for you?

Maybe some of us are not 49 and have slowed down and have more leisure time! You are very nosey. I have back pain a lot, my mall walking, boating, skiing and running marathons days are over! So yes, talking politics is now one of my favorite pastimes!

Maybe some of us are not 49 and have slowed down and have more leisure time! You are very nosey. I have back pain a lot, my mall walking, boating, skiing and running marathons days are over! So yes, talking politics is now one of my favorite pastimes!
Get laid girlfriend. I wasn't trying to be in your business. Just trying to be friendly

Ah sorry for your pain... glad to see you everyday

The first time I saw Bob Ross it was like "wtf, this guy paints with a putty knife". Then you watch a half hour and understand how genius takes it's own shape in all people. And those trees were happy.

for old fat asses like shortbusknife (longknife) and easytard65? Yes Same goes for the spammer MindWars and PoliSpice (PolitialChic) :thup:

I just had a laminectomy, where they remove part of the lamina to reduce pressure on the spinal cord. It's great! Getting better everyday and getting my energy and ability to walk again is a psychological boost. You should try it.

The first time I saw Bob Ross it was like "wtf, this guy paints with a putty knife". Then you watch a half hour and understand how genius takes it's own shape in all people. And those trees were happy.
I love to watch his shows. Him and Jerry Yarnell, both. Some of those brushes and colors proprietary to Bob Ross are not duplicated anywhere. I have some. They are my prizes. What a shame he died too young.

Forum List

Back