Do you have a life outside this board?

I'm not judging you if the answer is no. Some of you have likely lived your lives and being social is not your cup of tea.
Having said that how many of you have avid social lives? Boating, concerts, plays, charities, kids, grandkids...etc.

I'll be 49 this year and I enjoy all of the above. My kids often get me to try things that I would have scoffed at before. Are you so wrapped up in politics that this is it for you?
for old fat asses like shortbusknife (longknife) and easytard65? Yes Same goes for the spammer MindWars and PoliSpice (PolitialChic) :thup:
FUCK OFF. There is 0 hate in this thread. Take your sore ass elsewhere and eat your bon bons

Yup. I had 2 of them and a Cameron.

20170520_220757.jpg

20170520_220744.jpg
20170520_220757.jpg

I'm not judging you if the answer is no. Some of you have likely lived your lives and being social is not your cup of tea.
Having said that how many of you have avid social lives? Boating, concerts, plays, charities, kids, grandkids...etc.

I'll be 49 this year and I enjoy all of the above. My kids often get me to try things that I would have scoffed at before. Are you so wrapped up in politics that this is it for you?

Maybe some of us are not 49 and have slowed down and have more leisure time! You are very nosey. I have back pain a lot, my mall walking, boating, skiing and running marathons days are over! So yes, talking politics is now one of my favorite pastimes!

Ah sorry for your pain... glad to see you everyday
Yeah! But I am not out yet! When somebody asks if I have a life outside this board and I won't judge you! I know better! BTW, in between postings I grow wonderful tomatoes and my red peppers were divine this year!

I grew up in central Okiehoma, there were outbreaks there at times with the prairie dogs. As a kid they always told us to stay away from them..
Yeah they are nasty creatures, they are just crawling with fleas. Plus they are cannibals when you shoot them the others will eat the dead ones.
Many animals are cannibalistic. When I first started to raise chickens I was amazed to see the chicks ganging up on the sick ones to kill and eat their brains.

Aaaaack!
Zombie Chickie's!

Maybe some of us are not 49 and have slowed down and have more leisure time! You are very nosey. I have back pain a lot, my mall walking, boating, skiing and running marathons days are over! So yes, talking politics is now one of my favorite pastimes!

Yeah! But I am not out yet! When somebody asks if I have a life outside this board and I won't judge you! I know better! BTW, in between postings I grow wonderful tomatoes and my red peppers were divine this year!
Darling this thread was not targeted at you. It was not ment as an insult to anyone and you need to calm the fuck down

I grew up in central Okiehoma, there were outbreaks there at times with the prairie dogs. As a kid they always told us to stay away from them..
Yeah they are nasty creatures, they are just crawling with fleas. Plus they are cannibals when you shoot them the others will eat the dead ones.
Many animals are cannibalistic. When I first started to raise chickens I was amazed to see the chicks ganging up on the sick ones to kill and eat their brains.

Aaaaack!
Zombie Chickie's!
20170124_190932.jpg

Who doesn't love a good two year old Zombie?

for old fat asses like shortbusknife (longknife) and easytard65? Yes Same goes for the spammer MindWars and PoliSpice (PolitialChic) :thup:
FUCK OFF. There is 0 hate in this thread. Take your sore ass elsewhere and eat your bon bons
my bad. I'm not usually outside of the FZ

/unsubbed

Already? Good for you.. we just planted some. and tomorrow I am going to get some veggies in.

Nothing like fresh tomatoes..I may try to freeze some this year.

Forum List

Back