Do you have a life outside this board?

I grew up in central Okiehoma, there were outbreaks there at times with the prairie dogs. As a kid they always told us to stay away from them..
Yeah they are nasty creatures, they are just crawling with fleas. Plus they are cannibals when you shoot them the others will eat the dead ones.
Many animals are cannibalistic. When I first started to raise chickens I was amazed to see the chicks ganging up on the sick ones to kill and eat their brains.
Birds are aggressive animals…I've even seen Cows lick dead prairie dogs.
Me too. They captured a deer eating a human carcass on a trail camera.

I work...I also teach pet dog training classes in our communities. I work with and foster rescue dogs. And run with dogs.
I work with rescuers grooming dogs to ready for adoption. I don't foster. I know that I would never let them go.

I have a rescue, a 13 year old maltipoo. I was at the vet with him when a woman came in to pick up her rescue. The dog was part of a group of dogs taken from a Chinese dog meat farm. It was a golden retriever. What a lover. She ran around kissing everyone. Then she was gifted with her very first toy. How precious that was to her.

Just an ordinary loving dog.
I'm in danger of keeping one...

I work...I also teach pet dog training classes in our communities. I work with and foster rescue dogs. And run with dogs.
My current love of my life only peed once on the floor and I adopted him from a no kill shelter at 7 weeks. Easiest training I've ever done.

I kennel train if it matters

I grew up in central Okiehoma, there were outbreaks there at times with the prairie dogs. As a kid they always told us to stay away from them..
Yeah they are nasty creatures, they are just crawling with fleas. Plus they are cannibals when you shoot them the others will eat the dead ones.
Many animals are cannibalistic. When I first started to raise chickens I was amazed to see the chicks ganging up on the sick ones to kill and eat their brains.

20170520_221103.jpg

View attachment 130492

View attachment 130492

Never mind, I fucked it up

I work with rescuers grooming dogs to ready for adoption. I don't foster. I know that I would never let them go.

I have a rescue, a 13 year old maltipoo. I was at the vet with him when a woman came in to pick up her rescue. The dog was part of a group of dogs taken from a Chinese dog meat farm. It was a golden retriever. What a lover. She ran around kissing everyone. Then she was gifted with her very first toy. How precious that was to her.

Just an ordinary loving dog.

I have 2 outside feral cats that I neutered and have fed for many years..1 poodle mix that I rescued and she goes everywhere with me..
And a inside cat who was 1/2 off in price because she was going to be destroyed that day...I love her so much, and she is a character..It took her 2 years to trust us.

View attachment 130489

My first attempt at wet on wet

"Billy's neck cracks as he flips his head over."

Very nice.
I'm still learning how to post pics! All these years and I just caught on lol

Just copy paste on this forum..no need to upload.
I tried that the other day in the post a pic forum. Failed of course. I'm on a phone 99.9% of the time. Away from home or the office.
Yes, using the phone to copy paste is hard..so much easier on my laptop

I rescue dogs also and birds, well just about any critter here in the woods. The dogs get spayed or neutered and then trained them to clean dishes, it's the folding of laundry that makes them frustrated.
I have a high volume K9 dishwashing system. And it is 100% organic:D

I feed the wild birds :)
I do to and have a bat house for my bug eating friends.

I'm not judging you if the answer is no. Some of you have likely lived your lives and being social is not your cup of tea.
Having said that how many of you have avid social lives? Boating, concerts, plays, charities, kids, grandkids...etc.

I'll be 49 this year and I enjoy all of the above. My kids often get me to try things that I would have scoffed at before. Are you so wrapped up in politics that this is it for you?
I have 4 kids and a wife. Got 1 in softball who just played her last game tonight and son plays his last 2 games of the season tomorrow. Son is already signed up for youth football and I look forward to teaching him stuff there. Like to go yard sale shopping and thrift store shopping with the wife,love watching sports,love to travel,actually just got back from Gatlinburg,Tn last weekend and planning trip to Florida later this summer. USMB is my cooling off area...I can come here talk shit with people I have known for 2 years now and not get banned. Its a nice relaxing place IMO. Life is stressful and this is my reliever,especially when it comes to politics who no one in my family really cares about much.

So you are still pretty busy raising kids then.. My son played baseball from 5 years old to 17 years old. I was the snack shack mom...lol he played for the All-stars most every year.

Forum List

Back