Do you have a life outside this board?

stampede.jpg

Hitler should live so long.

I'm not judging you if the answer is no. Some of you have likely lived your lives and being social is not your cup of tea.
Having said that how many of you have avid social lives? Boating, concerts, plays, charities, kids, grandkids...etc.

I'll be 49 this year and I enjoy all of the above. My kids often get me to try things that I would have scoffed at before. Are you so wrapped up in politics that this is it for you?

How do they taste?

You just shoot them and let them lie because They carry the black plague...

What is black plague?

A bacteria that is carried by fleas.

Plague Decimates Prairie Dogs

This is represents my break times. When I work sometimes these little breaks help me resolve problems. I write. Getting away from the action will resolve issues of plotting or character development. I paint and sometimes use this board as a relief from the intensity. It's a tool.
Bob Ross with oils?
Oils yes Bob Ross no.

Bob Ross was a bipedal Qaalude.
Don't be talkin smack. The man could lul you to sleep or teach you to paint like a pro lol. I failed at both

5 years of 12 chemo's, 8 surgeries, drugs and radiation kicked my ass for a while in the last 2 years, so I have loved it here to cut loose. I am here a lot..
I get tired, but I am getting stronger.

I have met some really awesome people, mostly our age.

Can't take things too seriously, here. So I love the wise crackers...

I have traveled , I sell online, garden, and I love to cook for my family... so I blast the music in my kitchen and Bam dinner is served..:)

What is black plague?

I grew up in central Okiehoma, there were outbreaks there at times with the prairie dogs. As a kid they always told us to stay away from them..

5 years of 12 chemo's, 8 surgeries, drugs and radiation kicked my ass for a while in the last 2 years, so I have loved it here to cut loose. I am here a lot..

I have traveled , I sell online, garden, and I love to cook for my family... so I blast the music in my kitchen and Bam dinner is served..:)
Come out to South Dakota this fall or summer, we'll shoot hundreds of prairie dogs...

Glad you're still with us! Be healthy! I'll do the opposite for you

Yes, I have a life outside of these boards. But, if there is nothing better to do, or if I'm curious about how things are going on here, I will check in.

However..............if there is something better to do in my life? I go do that. Not that many of you here would have noticed, but I've been gone for the past 2 weeks or so, because I had to go to CO to watch my favorite cousin's daughter graduate high school. Didn't visit the boards once during that time because I was catching up with family.

And...............today, just got through with all the chores that piled up while I was gone, so now I've got some free time again.

Come out to South Dakota this fall or summer, we'll shoot hundreds of prairie dogs...
20170520_221117.jpg

How do they taste?

What is black plague?
I grew up in central Okiehoma, there were outbreaks there at times with the prairie dogs. As a kid they always told us to stay away from them..
Yeah they are nasty creatures, they are just crawling with fleas. Plus they are cannibals when you shoot them the others will eat the dead ones.

Yes, I have a life outside of these boards. But, if there is nothing better to do, or if I'm curious about how things are going on here, I will check in.

However..............if there is something better to do in my life? I go do that. Not that many of you here would have noticed, but I've been gone for the past 2 weeks or so, because I had to go to CO to watch my favorite cousin's daughter graduate high school. Didn't visit the boards once during that time because I was catching up with family.

And...............today, just got through with all the chores that piled up while I was gone, so now I've got some free time again.
I noticed. You used to be here a lot.

View attachment 130490
I'm pretty sure that's the chipmunks or a ground squirrel

I noticed. You used to be here a lot.

Awww..................I didn't know you cared. Yeah, usually I'm on here in the afternoons, mainly from 5:00 to 6:30 or so, because that is the in between time for my tv viewing. But, like I said, for the past few weeks, I was visiting relatives, but now I'm back to be a pain in the ass to some, and a friend and savior to others.

If I drive to Minnesota in the next few years , I will be sure to come see you and your gun store. Maybe shoot some cans, but no prairie dogs..lol..

It's the best therapy there is, and normally I charge about $5000 for the weekend. But if you want this fall pro bono...

Forum List

Back