Do you have a "nickname" name

My family calls me a dingus
What does dingus mean?

dingus
another word for a spaz.
NOTE: a dingus is NOT a stupid person, because a dingus is someone who can make you laugh by doing stupid THINGS, but they are not stupid people. a stupid person is an idiot. idiot and dingus are different.
(your friend is rocking back and forth on their chair and it topples over, thus flinging them across the room)

you say "dude, you're such a DINGUS"

Urban Dictionary: dingus :lol:

lol I can be sweet. :)

I know you can, I wish you could write all my papers for sociology of religion, it's so boring to me.

We have an online discussion board and I have to write 4 responses to questions posed by other students.

blah
Maybe I can help with researching information?

Yeah I was using "google scholar" but all the articles you get they seem to want you to pay for.

You can give me some questions to ask.

I will PM you the exact assignment.

I know you can, I wish you could write all my papers for sociology of religion, it's so boring to me.

We have an online discussion board and I have to write 4 responses to questions posed by other students.

blah

Yeah I was using "google scholar" but all the articles you get they seem to want you to pay for.

Okay. Hope it's only a couple of paragraphs. lol :)

Okay. Hope it's only a couple of paragraphs. lol :)

Well if you have some good questions I can ask the class that would be great, it's been something I have put off and now I'm on spring break and have to do it.

Thanks Sweet.

I've been called so many things in my time. My first nick name when I was a little kid was Holy Holly, but over the past few years, I've been called Holly Pocket, Holly Polly, Holly Hobby, and what may stand out the most: Holly Berry. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Do you have a pet name, nickname given to you by your partner, family or friends?

If yes how did it come about and what is it?

I was called "Tad". It was a diminutive for a nickname that was given to me when I was ~9 or so. I could swim like a fish and was in the water every chance I got. The nickname was Tadpole.

I'm happy that it changed to Tad when I was around 15. I quit the swim team. :D

Forum List

Back