Do you lean liberal or conservative? - POLL

Do you lean liberal or conservative poll

• Total voters
No in-between, pick one. Just trying to gauge the board make-up. I think I have an idea for the majority, beings most appear to be "stable".

The rub there is that that demand is nonsense. I am most certainly not conservative when it comes to authoritarian traits and the support the police every time no matter what nonsense. I am not conservative when it comes to torture and black prisons and rendition.

However I am not liberal when it comes to economic issues and foreign policy.

I believe in securing the borders, and in immigration that goes through channels. I believe we should open up those channels and increase the numbers of legal immigrants we accept.

So am I an anti cop conservative? Or am I an anti immigrant liberal?

Am I weak on terror or whatever? I know I am opposed to the Patriot Act. I believe in defending the bill of rights. Including the second. But I believe in defending the other amendments too. So am I a pro gun bleeding heart or what?

So am I conservative or liberal? I can tell you this. I believe both sides are right about some issues and wrong on others. I've said before that I agree with the ACLU on most of the amendments but I agree with the NRA on one.

So you tell me. Am I liberal or conservative? Because I honestly don't know what say to answer your question.

No in-between, pick one. Just trying to gauge the board make-up. I think I have an idea for the majority, beings most appear to be "stable".
A lot of us liberals ran away after the election. I did that in 2000 or 2004 and cons did it in 2008. It was great.

10:3 ratio conservative.............Now consider the number of threads started by the left hyper-sensitive. It's no wonder they're wrong so often. Figure they're reaching?

The forum snowflakes decline to identify themselves.

Forum List

Back