Do you leftest cretins realize what just happened?

Hillary didn't win the popular vote
Yes, she did. By 3 million

No she didn't not stop pretending she won anything she lost.

yes, she did lying psycho.

damn trumpscum lie about anything. :cuckoo:

you should be ashamed.

Don't think I haven't noticed you throwing that "bully" out there all the time.

Subtle you are not. Dishonest you are.

jillian is a paid leftist shill that poses as a lawyer in order to argue from a position of authority. However, arguing from a position of authority is fallacious.

A) Fake lawyer

B) Shill

C) No lawyer that deals with documents every day would possess such poor grammar skills.

I rest my case. :)

you should be ashamed.

No she didn't, for the last time you bunch of dumb asses, there was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign ads, hence no popular vote winner. Had this been a popular vote election Trump would have employed a different strategy to win under those terms and you idiots can't prove he would not have won so suck it.

She won the popular vote by 3 million. That’s a fact. Prove it wrong, loon.

Who's the president of The United States?
That’s not the argument. The election was decided by the electoral vote, but the popular vote is still recognized. And Hillary Rodham Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million.

you should be ashamed.

No she didn't, for the last time you bunch of dumb asses, there was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign ads, hence no popular vote winner. Had this been a popular vote election Trump would have employed a different strategy to win under those terms and you idiots can't prove he would not have won so suck it.
She won the popular vote by 3 million. I’m sorry that’s so hard for you to understand, loon, but that’s just a fact.

That’s not the argument. The election was decided by the electoral vote, but the popular vote is still recognized. And Hillary Rodham Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million.

Answer the question!

you should be ashamed.

I'm not going to debate reality with a lying reality impaired sub-literate disgusting trumptard.

Hillary Clinton won nearly 3 million votes more than Trump, final US election count shows

pondscum

you should be ashamed.

She won the popular vote by 3 million. I’m sorry that’s so hard for you to understand, loon, but that’s just a fact.

yes... but the voices in his head......

Answer the question!
Are you crying?

Tariffs are a 2 edged sword..................Some Presidents have used quota's instead to restrict trade..............The last one to implement them was Bush and they ended after a year.................as it did not have the effect as intended...............

It seems to have historically been more negative than positive...........but up until NAFTA forms of protectionism and negotiation between countries have succeeded and failed...................

Hard to say where this will go............will it bring back jobs into this country is yet to be seen............will the increased prices for beer cans be worth the number of jobs gained or lost .............

Who knows...................only time will tell.

Answer the question!
Are you crying?

No, but it's apparent you're avoiding. :dunno:

I guess I didn't vote. Still it seemed so real. I guess Trump called off the election and most people didn't even know it.

And what's the pay for that? :coffee:

Thats why they are trying to stop him. He can’t be bought.

Remember his stance on serving in government and then not being allowed to work for lobbyists after you retire?

Holy shit you people are funny as hell. A one hour meeting with the NRA and Trump sang a whole new song...but yeah he cannot be bought or influenced! Holy shit, where do you people come up with this stuff?

Oh, and that was not his rule, his rule is that you cannot register as a lobbyist, but you can still work for them. In other words it was all smoke and mirrors

Defending the 2nd amendment is not being bought Dumb Ass…

Changing your tune after 1 hour talk is though...my little Trump zealot.

Trump is a populist. Like Bill Clinton, nothing he says means anything. It's about what he proposes. Be honest, you never went after Slick when he changed his position in every speech

you should be ashamed.

I'm not going to debate reality with a lying reality impaired sub-literate disgusting trumptard.

Hillary Clinton won nearly 3 million votes more than Trump, final US election count shows

pondscum

I'll give you a dose of reality, Trump is our president OH SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:

Answer the question!
Are you crying?

No, but it's apparent you're avoiding. :dunno:

Yeah but the Patriots had more rushing yards so really they won, you know, like the most rushing yards so they won sort of, even though the Eagles are the super bowl champions. That's what these liberal pea brains are trying to spin.

Forum List

Back