Do you leftest cretins realize what just happened?

Defending the 2nd amendment is not being bought Dumb Ass…

Changing your tune after 1 hour talk is though...my little Trump zealot.

Trump is a populist. Like Bill Clinton, nothing he says means anything. It's about what he proposes. Be honest, you never went after Slick when he changed his position in every speech

Bill changed his position with some what regulatory, but nothing to the extent that Trump does. Trump will take two different positions in the same day.

Bull shit. How old are you? You don't remember when Slick was President?

I am 54 and I remember it well. For all of his problems, he never took two opposite positions in less than 24 hours.

If you think he did, feel free to provide the example of him doing so.

Wow, you're the same age as me and can't remember Clinton. Clinton was known specifically for telling EVERYONE whatever they wanted to hear. In less than 24 hours? You're full of shit, he did that all the time. He sometimes flipped multiple times in a day. Depends who he was speaking to.

That's how he got the name SLICK, geniak. For saying to people whatever they wanted to hear. But you don't remember that. Suuuurrrrreeeeeeee you don't ...

Unless you're saying you've had a stroke since Slick left office. Have you? Seriously. Have you had a stroke since Slick left office?

Yep, and after that you will vote for whomever your party masters tell you to vote for. You are a good little sheep!
/----/ Who are my party masters? Sen Mc Turtle? John McLame? Lyin' Ryan? Who?

I do not know which ones you answer to personally.
/----/ I'm Tea Party - we have no Party leaders. Sorry, can't help you there.

I've never met a teatard that had over a high school education.

you?
/----/ Bachelor of Science. 3.76 out of 4 GPA

Bachelor of Science in what? Underwater basket weaving? Women's studies?

/----/ Who are my party masters? Sen Mc Turtle? John McLame? Lyin' Ryan? Who?

you?

/----/ Business.

Who's the president of The United States?
That’s not the argument. The election was decided by the electoral vote, but the popular vote is still recognized. And Hillary Rodham Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million.

Answer the question!
Are you crying?

No, but it's apparent you're avoiding. :dunno:
You think I don’t know who won the election, numb nuts? That’s not the argument. A candidate can win the electoral vote and become president without winning the popular vote. Just ask Trump or GW Bush.

You're incapable of just coming out and saying it plainly, due to your programming. Sad.

Changing your tune after 1 hour talk is though...my little Trump zealot.

Trump is a populist. Like Bill Clinton, nothing he says means anything. It's about what he proposes. Be honest, you never went after Slick when he changed his position in every speech

Bill changed his position with some what regulatory, but nothing to the extent that Trump does. Trump will take two different positions in the same day.

I am 54 and I remember it well. For all of his problems, he never took two opposite positions in less than 24 hours.

Wow, you're the same age as me and can't remember Clinton. Clinton was known specifically for telling EVERYONE whatever they wanted to hear. In less than 24 hours? You're full of shit, he did that all the time. He sometimes flipped multiple times in a day. Depends who he was speaking to.

That's how he got the name SLICK, geniak. For saying to people whatever they wanted to hear. But you don't remember that. Suuuurrrrreeeeeeee you don't ...

Unless you're saying you've had a stroke since Slick left office. Have you? Seriously. Have you had a stroke since Slick left office?

Feel free to provide one example of him taking two different positions in 24 hours. If he did it as often as you say then there has to be 1000s for them for you to choose between.

By the way, he was called "slick" for running his campaign for governor as a progressive and then being a centrist once he was in office, not for changing on a daily basis. It stuck when he took office as POTUS because he did the same thing.

Is there anything you are not wrong about?

you?

/----/ Business.

Oh, yeah I have one of those too, one of the most useless degrees there is. That is why I got my Masters.

No she didn't not stop pretending she won anything she lost.
She won the popular vote by 3 million. That’s a fact. Prove it wrong, loon.

Who's the president of The United States?
That’s not the argument. The election was decided by the electoral vote, but the popular vote is still recognized. And Hillary Rodham Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million.

And what's the pay for that? :coffee:
About 500k per speech, I hear

If you have any instances of that happening post-2016 election, post them up!

It's known that those speech fees were to cover political favors, of which she was incapable of providing post-2016.

Hillary didn't win the popular vote
Yes, she did. By 3 million

Its not a fact its an absurd bunch of nonsense butthurt liberals cling to after Trump crushed them like a bug.

no such thing in our elections as the "popular vote"

--LOL besides that how many are illegally cast

the founders are hundreds of years ahead of you

putting in the electoral college

Its not a fact its an absurd bunch of nonsense butthurt liberals cling to after Trump crushed them like a bug.
Nope. Sorry, nutjob. I know it bothers you, but Trump did not win the popular vote. Go change your diaper

I never claimed Trump won the popular vote you imbecile, Christ almighty you are dumb.

and nobody on here claimed that Hillary won either, you dumb fuck. All anyone did was dispute the Trump talking point that his victory was a huge or a landslide.

Dear Golfing Gator
maybe not on this thread
but recently I just had to explain
to another poster why the popular vote doesn't count all votes
so that it isn't true Clinton won if you count that.

I will try to find that post.
here's another where Lakhota
posted OP that Clinton won the popular vote:
Hillary wins the popular vote

Feel free to provide one example of him taking two different positions in 24 hours. If he did it as often as you say then there has to be 1000s for them for you to choose between.

By the way, he was called "slick" for running his campaign for governor as a progressive and then being a centrist once he was in office, not for changing on a daily basis. It stuck when he took office as POTUS because he did the same thing.

/----/
Slick Willie is a term that, upon hearing it, is understood to mean something uncomplimentary towards the person to whom it refers. Those who are called Slick Willies are cunning and deceptive people who are superficially appealing and polished, but who are shallow and glib, and able to deftly execute convincing arguments that favors the con man and defrauds the mark.

While watching a rerun of Season 3 of Shark Tank, founder, president and chief executive officer of FUBU, Daymond John used the term when referring to one of the people pitching to the sharks, and then categorically that he was out.

In Norwalk (CT), in the April 3, 1992 edition of The Hour newspaper, an article by Walter Mears addressed the situation with Bill Clinton. He mentioned that on NBC-TV’s “Meet The Press” that a questioner had stated that Bill Clinton was tagged with the name Slick Willie as far back as when he was still a governor in Arkansas. From the Monica Lewinski affair to his Vietnam draft status, from business dealings long before he was a political force to his business dealings once he was a political force, and many situations over the years, the term Slick Willie seemed to be tied to Bill Clinton’s reputation. The article began with this paragraph:

Long before his scarred presidency, Richard Nixon wrote the book on political image problems. Now Bill Clinton is struggling with a sequel, Tricky Dick, meet Slick Willie.

/----/
Slick Willie is a term that, upon hearing it, is understood to mean something uncomplimentary towards the person to whom it refers. Those who are called Slick Willies are cunning and deceptive people who are superficially appealing and polished, but who are shallow and glib, and able to deftly execute convincing arguments that favors the con man and defrauds the mark.

While watching a rerun of Season 3 of Shark Tank, founder, president and chief executive officer of FUBU, Daymond John used the term when referring to one of the people pitching to the sharks, and then categorically that he was out.

In Norwalk (CT), in the April 3, 1992 edition of The Hour newspaper, an article by Walter Mears addressed the situation with Bill Clinton. He mentioned that on NBC-TV’s “Meet The Press” that a questioner had stated that Bill Clinton was tagged with the name Slick Willie as far back as when he was still a governor in Arkansas. From the Monica Lewinski affair to his Vietnam draft status, from business dealings long before he was a political force to his business dealings once he was a political force, and many situations over the years, the term Slick Willie seemed to be tied to Bill Clinton’s reputation. The article began with this paragraph:

Long before his scarred presidency, Richard Nixon wrote the book on political image problems. Now Bill Clinton is struggling with a sequel, Tricky Dick, meet Slick Willie.

where did you copy and paste that from?

I never claimed Trump won the popular vote you imbecile, Christ almighty you are dumb.
Thanks for finally admitting that Hillary won the popular vote. Took you long enough

Dear J.E.D That's not the same thing.
Not all the popular votes are counted; in states that already
hit majority, they stop counting and give the Electoral Votes to the majority at that point.
So we never know the final count because
it's not necessary using the Electoral system.

As for your illogic that "not A" means B.
No. You remind me of people who think
that NOT being found guilty means you are innocent.
Just because the criteria wasn't met for A
doesn't mean B is true. It means Not A.

Just because Hillary didn't win the popular vote
doesn't mean Trump did, or vice versa.
These are not mutually exclusive
but neither decisively won because the votes aren't fully counted as popular.

Trump won the electoral vote, and represented a clear
majority of COUNTIES per state.

If you want to go back and recount all the popular votes,
you'd have to inform the public that these votes are going to
be counted as popular not electoral in order to prove your point.

NOTE: if you really want to be fair, then lobby for states to split
their electoral votes proportionally, so these do reflect the popular vote.
You might still have votes left uncounted, such as in states
where there are 3 votes and can either go 2-1 or 1-2, and the
threshold was already met where the remaining votes aren't enough to change
the split the other way. If you want to change the policy where all votes
are counted and recorded, that would add to the costs but it is possible
in order to prevent these disputes from arising again. Count all the votes
and lobby for states to split their electoral votes proportionally among the winning
candidates and/or parties, however they set it up. but this has to be voted on
per district or state, and can't be forced by national govt unless the law is changed
which would require going through the same system. We could have a Constitutional
convention on this issue, to allow input and consensus among all levels of representation
from district to top levels. I do believe all people and parties would benefit from having
direct representation at local levels using party precincts and electoral districts as
councils that bring input from people and parties into the govt system instead of
parties competing to outvote and outnumber each other. I believe proportional representation by party, and consensus on policies by conflict resolution and mediation is the better model.

Last edited:

you?

/----/ Business.

Oh, yeah I have one of those too, one of the most useless degrees there is. That is why I got my Masters.
/----/ My HR director at P&G says otherwise, but you know better. BWHAHAHA

The Value of a Business Degree
Date Published: January 16, 2014

value-of-business-degree_458x200.jpg

The value of a business degree is equated to the effort put into it. No effort = no value. A lot of effort = a lot of value. What’s your value?

Business Students Job Outlook

“The Job Outlook for the College Class of 2013” report from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) states, “New grads with business, engineering and computer science degrees are the most sought after at the bachelor’s and master’s degree levels.”

Business Degrees Dominate the Top 10

The NACE report places business degrees at the forefront of the most in-demand degrees. Half of the top 10 listed are business-related:

• Finance. A degree in finance prepares professionals for a number of jobs. Some work in the finance offices of major corporations, while others work providing financial advice to individuals. Many who earn a bachelor’s in finance go on to get a master’s of business administration (MBA).
  • Accounting. After earning a bachelor’s degree, accountants typically become certified public accountants (CPAs) and work for individuals or in the finance department of companies, ensuring all financial records are accurate and all taxes are paid.
  • Business Administration. Those who earn a bachelor’s degree in business administration are preparing themselves for a leadership role within a business operation. Many move on to attain a master’s in business administration.

Nope. Sorry, nutjob. I know it bothers you, but Trump did not win the popular vote. Go change your diaper

and nobody on here claimed that Hillary won either, you dumb fuck. All anyone did was dispute the Trump talking point that his victory was a huge or a landslide.

Dear Golfing Gator
maybe not on this thread

Thank you, but you are still missing the point of my comment. No matter how you slice it, Trump's victory was not a "thumping" it was not a landslide and it was not historic.

I do not say this because I wanted Hillary to win, as I did not. I actually did not want either one of them to win. I say this because I am tired of hearing that Trump talking point parrotted.

Dear Golfing Gator
maybe not on this thread

Thank you, but you are still missing the point of my comment. No matter how you slice it, Trump's victory was not a "thumping" it was not a landslide and it was not historic.

I do not say this because I wanted Hillary to win, as I did not. I actually did not want either one of them to win. I say this because I am tired of hearing that Trump talking point parrotted.
/----/ Trump's victory was a victory, nonetheless.
not your president.jpg

Trump's victory was not historic?

While all presidential elections are necessarily historic, given the background and the beast, the first person who never had any prior public service and the first woman to run on a major-party ticket, made that perhaps the most significant in not only our lifetimes, but US history.

Exactly how ignorant are you? <rhetorical question, don't bother>

Dear Golfing Gator
Maybe not 24 hours but Clinton
did go back and retract his support for DOMA.

He was for it before he was against it.
Hillary distanced herself from this putting it on Bill.

When will we see Democratic leaders admitting
ACA mandates went too far and colored outside Constitutional lines and limits?

I think it is WORSE not to backpedal on something
that is clearly against Constitutional principles and process.

I'd RATHER see leaders admit when they need to retract
and correct something wrong, rather than stick to their guns
to save political face. that to me is more dangerous than flipping.

The best policy of course is to admit that both sides on the flipside
of each other are based on beliefs, and both sides have equal right
to their own policies. That's why govt should remain neutral and
not take sides, but leave such policies to the people to choose.

that's what went wrong with health care and marriage/LGBT beliefs.
the reason people had to flip and flop is this ISN'T for govt to decide in the first place.

so if you stick to what is Constitutionally limited for govt,
then nobody has to flip flop. We stick to Constitutional neutrality
and say sorry, it's not govt authority to take sides, but the people
must resolve this conflict and decide their own policies per state or district.

Thats why they are trying to stop him. He can’t be bought.

Remember his stance on serving in government and then not being allowed to work for lobbyists after you retire?

That got to piss people like Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi, Clinton etc. off
Trump is for the working men and women...

Not the corrupt unions that support socialist.....

:rofl:

he's been bought by Saudi Arabia, Russia et al,

trumptards are such morons.

You need a candidate that can beat Trump.

The hag & Co. didn't come close.

:banana:

Actually they did come close, close enough to win the popular vote and the EC margin of victory was the 9th smallest in the history of the country.

And that was with the worst and most corrupt candidate ever who ran the worst campaign since Bush I in 1991/2.

Hillary didn't win the popular vote because there was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign ads. There is no way to know who would have won a popular vote election so stop pretending Hillary won something. She lost, she got the shit kicked out of her Trump crushed her winning 30 states including 3 of Hillary's blue states.
Hillary only won 15% of all Counties in The US.

I ask anyone to explain to me how just 15% of The Geographical US in large cities should Dictate who should be President to the other 85%.

Please explain that to me

Last edited:
Thats why they are trying to stop him. He can’t be bought.

Remember his stance on serving in government and then not being allowed to work for lobbyists after you retire?

That got to piss people like Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi, Clinton etc. off

:rofl:

he's been bought by Saudi Arabia, Russia et al,

trumptards are such morons.

You need a candidate that can beat Trump.

The hag & Co. didn't come close.

:banana:

Actually they did come close, close enough to win the popular vote and the EC margin of victory was the 9th smallest in the history of the country.

And that was with the worst and most corrupt candidate ever who ran the worst campaign since Bush I in 1991/2.

Hillary didn't win the popular vote because there was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign ads. There is no way to know who would have won a popular vote election so stop pretending Hillary won something. She lost, she got the shit kicked out of her Trump crushed her winning 30 states including 3 of Hillary's blue states.
Hillary only won 15% of all Counties in The US.

I ask anyone to explain to me how juat 15% of The geographical USnin large cities should Dictste who should be President to the other 85%?

no one is talking about percentage of counties. a lot of the counties isn the middle of the country have almost no people and have votes worth 800 of mine in the EC.

she lost by 3 million votes. period.

nutbar

Forum List

Back