Do you people understand the following %s..GA- 6.5% 2016..0.2% 2020...PA 1% 2016 0.03% 2020?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Most of you democrat dummies don't comprehend this so the following is for more informed and definitely more intelligent people to comprehend WHY this election was RIPE for FRAUD!!!

Despite massive warnings about mail-in ballot rejection rates being around 1% historically, 3% for first-time absentee ballot voters and as high as 6.5% in some states, the rejection rates in 2020 contested states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Nevada were "strikingly" low, according to U.S. data (2016 from a congressional report and 2020 from the U.S. Elections Project run by the University of Florida):
  • Georgia: 6.5% rejections in 2016 to a mere 0.2%, more than 30 times lower.
  • Pennsylvania: 1% in 2016 to 0.03% this year.
  • Nevada: 1.6% in 2016 to around 0.75% this year.
  • Michigan: 0.5% in 2016 to 0.1% this year.
  • North Carolina: 2.7% in 2016 to 0.8% this year.
A number of irregularities can lead to the rejection of a mail-in ballot, including forgotten or significantly different signatures, misplaced addressed, or improper markings or completion.

Do all of you intelligent people comprehend this?
JUNK MAIL voting allowed this to happen! The election workers overwhelmed by JUNK MAIL ballots just accepted without closely looking
at matching signatures! I'm 100% confident that a large % of JUNK MAIL ballots without signatures were counted and among them..phony ballots! REALITY folks! how can rejection rates have gone DOWN in 2020 versus 2016 in 5 states? Please explain logically and rationally how this could be especial with the gross increases due to JUNK MAIL ballots!

Most of you democrat dummies don't comprehend this so the following is for more informed and definitely more intelligent people to comprehend WHY this election was RIPE for FRAUD!!!

Despite massive warnings about mail-in ballot rejection rates being around 1% historically, 3% for first-time absentee ballot voters and as high as 6.5% in some states, the rejection rates in 2020 contested states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Nevada were "strikingly" low, according to U.S. data (2016 from a congressional report and 2020 from the U.S. Elections Project run by the University of Florida):
A number of irregularities can lead to the rejection of a mail-in ballot, including forgotten or significantly different signatures, misplaced addressed, or improper markings or completion.

JUNK MAIL voting allowed this to happen! The election workers overwhelmed by JUNK MAIL ballots just accepted without closely looking
at matching signatures! I'm 100% confident that a large % of JUNK MAIL ballots without signatures were counted and among them..phony ballots! REALITY folks! how can rejection rates have gone DOWN in 2020 versus 2016 in 5 states? Please explain logically and rationally how this could be especial with the gross increases due to JUNK MAIL ballots!
Newsmax is Trump’s new bitch.
Waaaaaaah! Waaaaaah!
Do you not understand that the Supreme Court and the Attorney General have both rejected all claims so far of any kind of election hanky panky?

It turns out the governor of Georgia, who has consistently thwarted Trumps efforts for election transparency, has direct ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

The governor said they should verify signatures and his daughters boyfriend got whacked in a "car accident". Then the governor changed his tune right quick.

He's in way over his head...watch him speak...he looks and sounds scared shitless! (as he should be)

It turns out the governor of Georgia, who has consistently thwarted Trumps efforts for election transparency, has direct ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

The governor said they should verify signatures and his daughters boyfriend got whacked in a "car accident". Then the governor changed his tune right quick.

He's in way over his head...watch him speak...he looks and sounds scared shitless! (as he should be)

What you are seeing is a guilty man who has sold out his country for a quick Chinese Yuan

Newsmax is Trump’s new bitch.
Waaaaaaah! Waaaaaah!
Do you not understand that the Supreme Court and the Attorney General have both rejected all claims so far of any kind of election hanky panky?

Irrelevant.

It becomes a moot point only if American PATRIOTS decline to defend their nation.

I’ll save all of the democrats some time.
“De-bonked. Orange man lost”

Multiple States have been voting by mail for several years now. No widespread election fraud was ever reported.
Those states legislated the process to do so. These states in question just violated state election laws instead. Big difference.

What state election laws did they violate? Was expansion of early voting one of them?
Different states, different laws. Unless you are paying me attorney fees, I'm not looking them all up for you. This has been discussed often enough in the past month, if you weren't paying attention, that's on you.

Multiple States have been voting by mail for several years now. No widespread election fraud was ever reported.
Those states legislated the process to do so. These states in question just violated state election laws instead. Big difference.

What state election laws did they violate? Was expansion of early voting one of them?
Different states, different laws. Unless you are paying me attorney fees, I'm not looking them all up for you. This has been discussed often enough in the past month, if you weren't paying attention, that's on you.

So you don't know what laws they supposedly violated? Not surprising.

Multiple States have been voting by mail for several years now. No widespread election fraud was ever reported.i

I've looked them up, it's public record. In GA you have to log in and prove your not a bot. You can check Wisconsin laws without hassle. Anyway, why ask? Just look. Liberals in this place will whine for hours if you don't provide information that's free to all instead of just verifying it themselves. Obviously it's not that important if you won't put effort into it. Particularly since this has been going on over a month now. Troll someone else.

Multiple States have been voting by mail for several years now. No widespread election fraud was ever reported.i

I've looked them up, it's public record. In GA you have to log in and prove your not a bot. You can check Wisconsin laws without hassle. Anyway, why ask? Just look. Liberals in this place will whine for hours if you don't provide information that's free to all instead of just verifying it themselves. Obviously it's not that important if you won't put effort into it. Particularly since this has been going on over a month now. Troll someone else.

Again...no information on what laws are being violated?

How do you define “widespread”?
There is either fraud happening or there isn’t. “Widespread” is irrelevant.

Again...no information on what laws are being violated?
Not for ignorant trolls. If you wish to discuss the matter pick a law you don't feel was violated. Otherwise you are a waste of time.

Forum List

Back