Do you people understand the following %s..GA- 6.5% 2016..0.2% 2020...PA 1% 2016 0.03% 2020?

Multiple States have been voting by mail for several years now. No widespread election fraud was ever reported.

Evidently you didn't read thoroughly the above!
I AGREE! But this was the first year multiple states MAILED JUNK MAIL ballots dummy!
Ballots mailed unsolicited (as ABSENTEE BALLOTS require, ) or JUNK MAIL unsolicited mailed to addresses where 10% per year are wrong!
You still don't get it do you? Absentee Voting had as the above states shown:
Georgia: 6.5% rejections in 2016 to a mere 0.2%, more than 30 times lower.
Pennsylvania: 1% in 2016 to 0.03% this year.
Nevada: 1.6% in 2016 to around 0.75% this year.
Michigan: 0.5% in 2016 to 0.1% this year.
North Carolina: 2.7% in 2016 to 0.8% this year.
So why this year was rejection rates so low???
compared to 2016? As low as 30 times lower in Georgia!

Multiple states have mailed ballots to all registered voters several times. No wholesale fraud.

Keep whining...I'm sure someone may care...someday.
I don't disagree with you ! I'm a recipient of a requested absentee ballot. BUT JUNK MAIL is where the election office sent
to ALL the registered people, dead, moved, married, name change, sex change... didn't make a difference to the JUNK MAIL!
Mailed Ballots to all the people on the registered roll...EVEN though The election officials KNEW that 10% of Americans move every year!
That's the problem is my responsible effort, i.e. I notified election office I wanted a ABSENTEE ballot. They sent me a request form that I signed!
They then sent be a ballot which included an envelope inside the envelope. That I voted, put ballot inside the envelope and signed and then put that envelope in the official ballot envelope and mailed! I followed the law!
Millions of people didn't! This was the results in Georgia!
Trump’s lead counsel in Georgia, Ray Smith broke down how tens of thousands of illegal votes were cast.
2,506 felons illegally voted
66,248 under 18 registered to vote
2,423 weren’t registered at all
1,043 used a PO Box
4,926 voted past the registration date
10,315 died before the election
395 voted in two states
15,700 moved out of state before the election
40,279 changed county and didn’t re-register to vote
143,835 illegal votes in Georgia. I'll repeat: 143,835 illegal votes that
Biden Total votes: 2,473,707
Trump 2,461,779
A difference of 11,928 So something totally unfair here!

Multiple States have been voting by mail for several years now. No widespread election fraud was ever reported.

Evidently you didn't read thoroughly the above!
I AGREE! But this was the first year multiple states MAILED JUNK MAIL ballots dummy!
Ballots mailed unsolicited (as ABSENTEE BALLOTS require, ) or JUNK MAIL unsolicited mailed to addresses where 10% per year are wrong!
You still don't get it do you? Absentee Voting had as the above states shown:
Georgia: 6.5% rejections in 2016 to a mere 0.2%, more than 30 times lower.
Pennsylvania: 1% in 2016 to 0.03% this year.
Nevada: 1.6% in 2016 to around 0.75% this year.
Michigan: 0.5% in 2016 to 0.1% this year.
North Carolina: 2.7% in 2016 to 0.8% this year.
So why this year was rejection rates so low???
compared to 2016? As low as 30 times lower in Georgia!

Multiple states have mailed ballots to all registered voters several times. No wholesale fraud.

Keep whining...I'm sure someone may care...someday.
I don't disagree with you ! I'm a recipient of a requested absentee ballot. BUT JUNK MAIL is where the election office sent
to ALL the registered people, dead, moved, married, name change, sex change... didn't make a difference to the JUNK MAIL!
Mailed Ballots to all the people on the registered roll...EVEN though The election officials KNEW that 10% of Americans move every year!
That's the problem is my responsible effort, i.e. I notified election office I wanted a ABSENTEE ballot. They sent me a request form that I signed!
They then sent be a ballot which included an envelope inside the envelope. That I voted, put ballot inside the envelope and signed and then put that envelope in the official ballot envelope and mailed! I followed the law!
Millions of people didn't! This was the results in Georgia!
Trump’s lead counsel in Georgia, Ray Smith broke down how tens of thousands of illegal votes were cast.
2,506 felons illegally voted
66,248 under 18 registered to vote
2,423 weren’t registered at all
1,043 used a PO Box
4,926 voted past the registration date
10,315 died before the election
395 voted in two states
15,700 moved out of state before the election
40,279 changed county and didn’t re-register to vote
143,835 illegal votes in Georgia. I'll repeat: 143,835 illegal votes that
Biden Total votes: 2,473,707
Trump 2,461,779
A difference of 11,928 So something totally unfair here!

Nothing is unfair.

YOUR BLOB LOST
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE OTHER THAN TRUMP SUCKS AS A HUMAN BEING.

How do you define “widespread”? There is either fraud happening or there isn’t. “Widespread” is irrelevant.
I presume "widespread" means, not enough to turn an election. Expecting a 100% flaw-free election is impossible. That's something the SC understands, no matter how many times you say, "well look at this". At some point you need hard evidence, instead of just allegations, algorithms and "discovery" of supposed illegal ballot dumps.
Well, there's that and the US Army staging a raid in Germany. Can't wait to see what the boys bring back from Berlin. LOL

I'm still waiting to find out what trump's people found in Hawaii about Obama.

I guess we both will be waiting a long time.

LOL.

How do you define “widespread”? There is either fraud happening or there isn’t. “Widespread” is irrelevant.
I presume "widespread" means, not enough to turn an election. Expecting a 100% flaw-free election is impossible. That's something the SC understands, no matter how many times you say, "well look at this". At some point you need hard evidence, instead of just allegations, algorithms and "discovery" of supposed illegal ballot dumps.
Well, there's that and the US Army staging a raid in Germany. Can't wait to see what the boys bring back from Berlin. LOL

I'm still waiting to find out what trump's people found in Hawaii about Obama.

I guess we both will be waiting a long time.

LOL.
You'll get it right after Adam Schiff produces his "overwhelming evidence of Russian collusion.

Big scam:

China has tremendous growth economy with great trade deals and technology transfers during the Obama/Biden administration.

China gives the Biden family a two billion dollar investment.

Trump is elected President.

Trump stops China from eating the US lunch.

China releases a virus that causes a worldwide pandemic seriously affecting the economy of the US.

Democrats use the pandemic to create a scam of mail in ballots.

Fraudulent mail in ballots in Democrat controlled voting districts is the reason Trump lost in several swing states.

Biden wins.

China wins.

America loses its Democracy.

The Democrats have disenfranchised the American voters through their mail in ballot scam.

Funny isn't it that the scam was made possible by a virus caused by the Chinese. The country that made the Biden family rich and had the most to lose from a Trump win.

So why this year was rejection rates so low compared to 2016? As low as 30 times lower in Georgia!
With all the scrutiny this year the Republicans probably weren't able to do as much voter suppression as they have in the past. It's ironic how they've been hung by their own petard. Increased scrutiny and Trump's vilification of the mail-in option created a situation that made it hard for them to steal the election.
Jesus. How have you made it this far in life without choking to death on your own tongue?
They always scream the loudest when they've been outed. All we've seen are lies and hypocrisy. Voter suppression didn't work, so now they're whining about fraud.
Who is this they???
I know I haven’t oppressed anyone lately.

The Democrats have disenfranchised the American voters through their mail in ballot scam.

Funny isn't it that the scam was made possible by a virus caused by the Chinese. The country that made the Biden family rich and had the most to lose from a Trump win.
And who was humping Fang-Fang..
What we know about Bay Area Rep. Eric Swalwell and the suspected Chinese spy

Highly coincidental that Swalwell and her got together 4 years ago just about the time Swalwell was named to the House Intelligence Committee..
Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 2.29.30 PM.png
The report has opened Swalwell up to all sorts of criticism from the right, with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy calling him "a national security liability" who should be stripped of his post on the House Intelligence Committee.

Forum List

Back