Do you people understand the following %s..GA- 6.5% 2016..0.2% 2020...PA 1% 2016 0.03% 2020?

Multiple States have been voting by mail for several years now. No widespread election fraud was ever reported.
How do you define “widespread”?
There is either fraud happening or there isn’t. “Widespread” is irrelevant.
If one guy steals a ballot from a mailbox and sends it in, should the entire election be voided?
I see you can’t answer my question.
I'll answer the question ... NO... if one guy steals a ballot.
BUT when these 5 states had a DECLINE in rejected ballots in 2020 vs 2016... you have to explain that?
The fact is in 4 years 40% of the registered voters will have moved!
That means the election registered voter list is NOT updated until the voter advises!
Here is that fact substantiation..

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 7.56.23 AM.png

Multiple States have been voting by mail for several years now. No widespread election fraud was ever reported.
So why this year was rejection rates so low compared to 2016? As low as 30 times lower in Georgia!
With all the scrutiny this year the Republicans probably weren't able to do as much voter suppression as they have in the past. It's ironic how they've been hung by their own petard. Increased scrutiny and Trump's vilification of the mail-in option created a situation that made it hard for them to steal the election.

Most of you democrat dummies don't comprehend this so the following is for more informed and definitely more intelligent people to comprehend WHY this election was RIPE for FRAUD!!!

Despite massive warnings about mail-in ballot rejection rates being around 1% historically, 3% for first-time absentee ballot voters and as high as 6.5% in some states, the rejection rates in 2020 contested states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Nevada were "strikingly" low, according to U.S. data (2016 from a congressional report and 2020 from the U.S. Elections Project run by the University of Florida):
  • Georgia: 6.5% rejections in 2016 to a mere 0.2%, more than 30 times lower.
  • Pennsylvania: 1% in 2016 to 0.03% this year.
  • Nevada: 1.6% in 2016 to around 0.75% this year.
  • Michigan: 0.5% in 2016 to 0.1% this year.
  • North Carolina: 2.7% in 2016 to 0.8% this year.
A number of irregularities can lead to the rejection of a mail-in ballot, including forgotten or significantly different signatures, misplaced addressed, or improper markings or completion.

Do all of you intelligent people comprehend this?
JUNK MAIL voting allowed this to happen! The election workers overwhelmed by JUNK MAIL ballots just accepted without closely looking
at matching signatures! I'm 100% confident that a large % of JUNK MAIL ballots without signatures were counted and among them..phony ballots! REALITY folks! how can rejection rates have gone DOWN in 2020 versus 2016 in 5 states? Please explain logically and rationally how this could be especial with the gross increases due to JUNK MAIL ballots!
I’ll save all of the democrats some time.
“De-bonked. Orange man lost”
And my above comments weren't meant for dummies like you!
Do you comprehend the really strange affect of 2016 where GA had 6.5% rejection BUT 2020 a mere 0.2%? Explain that along with the other 4 states where rejection rates were less. Think about it! WHY?
You seemed to have missed my point.
I agree with you, it was shady as fuck. What I am saying is that not a single democrat will address the valid issue you presented. They will merely reply “debunked.” Or “orange man lost” and move on.

So why this year was rejection rates so low compared to 2016? As low as 30 times lower in Georgia!
With all the scrutiny this year the Republicans probably weren't able to do as much voter suppression as they have in the past. It's ironic how they've been hung by their own petard. Increased scrutiny and Trump's vilification of the mail-in option created a situation that made it hard for them to steal the election.
Jesus. How have you made it this far in life without choking to death on your own tongue?

What state election laws did they violate? Was expansion of early voting one of them?

The more relevant question for you....a black woman.....should be.....

Why am I in support of a Communist regime that in China, correlates black people to Dogs ?
And fighting against America, home of the worlds largest population of RICH black people ???

Do you hate black people?
Basically, you are indeed stating that you want to be oppressed and treated worse than a dog.

Your posts make zero sense, unless, you are actually a Chinese Troll and not really a black American as you claim.

Last edited:
Jesus. How have you made it this far in life without choking to death on your own tongue?
They always scream the loudest when they've been outed. All we've seen are lies and hypocrisy. Voter suppression didn't work, so now they're whining about fraud.

Evidently you didn't read thoroughly the above!
I AGREE! But this was the first year multiple states MAILED JUNK MAIL ballots dummy!
Ballots mailed unsolicited (as ABSENTEE BALLOTS require, ) or JUNK MAIL unsolicited mailed to addresses where 10% per year are wrong!
You still don't get it do you? Absentee Voting had as the above states shown:
Georgia: 6.5% rejections in 2016 to a mere 0.2%, more than 30 times lower.
Pennsylvania: 1% in 2016 to 0.03% this year.
Nevada: 1.6% in 2016 to around 0.75% this year.
Michigan: 0.5% in 2016 to 0.1% this year.
North Carolina: 2.7% in 2016 to 0.8% this year.
So why this year was rejection rates so low???
compared to 2016? As low as 30 times lower in Georgia!

Multiple states have mailed ballots to all registered voters several times. No wholesale fraud.

Keep whining...I'm sure someone may care...someday.

How do you define “widespread”?
There is either fraud happening or there isn’t. “Widespread” is irrelevant.
If one guy steals a ballot from a mailbox and sends it in, should the entire election be voided?
I see you can’t answer my question.
I'm sorry your blob lost. NOT!

Most of you democrat dummies don't comprehend this so the following is for more informed and definitely more intelligent people to comprehend WHY this election was RIPE for FRAUD!!!

Despite massive warnings about mail-in ballot rejection rates being around 1% historically, 3% for first-time absentee ballot voters and as high as 6.5% in some states, the rejection rates in 2020 contested states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Nevada were "strikingly" low, according to U.S. data (2016 from a congressional report and 2020 from the U.S. Elections Project run by the University of Florida):
  • Georgia: 6.5% rejections in 2016 to a mere 0.2%, more than 30 times lower.
  • Pennsylvania: 1% in 2016 to 0.03% this year.
  • Nevada: 1.6% in 2016 to around 0.75% this year.
  • Michigan: 0.5% in 2016 to 0.1% this year.
  • North Carolina: 2.7% in 2016 to 0.8% this year.
A number of irregularities can lead to the rejection of a mail-in ballot, including forgotten or significantly different signatures, misplaced addressed, or improper markings or completion.

Do all of you intelligent people comprehend this?
JUNK MAIL voting allowed this to happen! The election workers overwhelmed by JUNK MAIL ballots just accepted without closely looking
at matching signatures! I'm 100% confident that a large % of JUNK MAIL ballots without signatures were counted and among them..phony ballots! REALITY folks! how can rejection rates have gone DOWN in 2020 versus 2016 in 5 states? Please explain logically and rationally how this could be especial with the gross increases due to JUNK MAIL ballots!

Just stop.

trump lost.

Biden won and will be sworn in on January 20th.

Get over it and move on.

No American would be happy about the election
Why should we be happy, when we've got a narcissistic sociopath and his minions trying to steal the election from the rightful winner, Biden?
So you would be happy if America becomes a Communist country ?
No, I wouldn't, but I'm also opposed to Trump turning us into a fascist state. His rallies are sadly reminiscent of a dark time.

Then be specific.....what has he specifically done that is "fascist" ?
If he has then I would like to know.
I suspect you won't be able to provide a single valid item.

Trump single handedly did more for black Americans than any other President in modern US history.
Trump did more to protect American interests against foreign influence than any of the other Globalist presidents in modern history.

So exactly where did he go wrong?
Do you just not like the way he LOOKS?

Forum List

Back