Do you people understand the following %s..GA- 6.5% 2016..0.2% 2020...PA 1% 2016 0.03% 2020?

Multiple States have been voting by mail for several years now. No widespread election fraud was ever reported.i
Those states legislated the process to do so. These states in question just violated state election laws instead. Big difference.

What state election laws did they violate? Was expansion of early voting one of them?
Different states, different laws. Unless you are paying me attorney fees, I'm not looking them all up for you. This has been discussed often enough in the past month, if you weren't paying attention, that's on you.

So you don't know what laws they supposedly violated? Not surprising.
I've looked them up, it's public record. In GA you have to log in and prove your not a bot. You can check Wisconsin laws without hassle. Anyway, why ask? Just look. Liberals in this place will whine for hours if you don't provide information that's free to all instead of just verifying it themselves. Obviously it's not that important if you won't put effort into it. Particularly since this has been going on over a month now. Troll someone else.

Again...no information on what laws are being violated?
Not for ignorant trolls. If you wish to discuss the matter pick a law you don't feel was violated. Otherwise you are a waste of time.
Was expansion of early voting one of them?
That would one issue in Wisconsin and likely GA. The whole PA thing is a mess and I haven't looked at MI much. In some cases the expansion alone is a violation, in others it's the lack of verification, or collection sites. Since the whole thing covers multiple states it isn't really something that can be discussed broadly.
Well, Texas did the same thing--expanded early voting.

So we'd have to throw out their electors too. Great.

Your blob just lost 38 electoral votes.

Keep it up!
Except the Texas legislature authorized Abbott's expansion. Do you even read what you link? It's all right there.

Nah...

The Legislature disagrees with your assessment.
How did it turn out? The legality of it is all contained within the proclamation. The issues in other states are not the same. What's being challenged in WI is completely different laws, without any legal backing. The same can be said in PA, GA, and MI.
A proclamation isn't legislation. The governor just issued the extended voting period.

Can't have it both ways where it's illegal in one state but legal in another.

Kiss the blob's 38 EVs goodbye.
You couldn't be more wrong. Of course the proclamation isn't legislation, never claimed it was. It does however cite all relevant legislation and Constitutional requirements to back it's legality. Nor is Texas suing governors, so your example really doesn't demonstrate the issues at hand. Plus nobody is challenging any type of in person voting. In case you missed it, this is about absentee/mail in voting violations. Totally different entities and laws than your example cited.
Okay...earlier I asked you if extending voting periods was being argued. You seemed to indicate it was .

You're arguing that...
Extending the in person voting period by decree without going through the legislative process

is different than....

Extending the mail-in voting period by decree without going through the legislative process

Good luck.

As always, blob supporters don't give two shits about election integrity...they only care about trying to re-install the blob by any means necessary.
By early voting the implication was absentee/mail in, as in person has never been cited as problematic this cycle. Not even sure why you would bring it up. There is difference between Abbott's proclamation and what election officials were doing in other states.

Actually there isn't...the argument is that election laws were changed without due process. Abbott Did just that.

You lose.
Not really, but you don't care anyways or you'd understand the basis of the lawsuit.
The basis is that they don't like the results and are trying to dream up some bullshit reason to change them.
Hardly, but we'll see soon enough. I'm not worried. Are you?
Only about paying the bar tab for blob supporters who will (again) be disappointed in the outcome of their latest court case. Other than that, Biden's swearing in will be a major problem for you to accept.

This is the part where you tell me that you're not really too concerned either way personally about the outcome.

It is legal where Trump won and illegal where Trump lost until he get the required amount of Electoral College Votes to win...

I mean come in Candy you know how this is played and no matter how many court cases Trump and his base lose they will keep on claiming the election was fraudulent and Biden will never be President even after VP Harris loses in 2024 to Mike Pence...

Correct. The argument that they are ONLY concerned with election security is such bullshit.

I told my adopted brother that the only way Trump would ever accept this election is if he won and I said that back in February of this year, so I already knew Trump and his base would never accept the outcome...

Fact is Dominion was used in 24 States and yet the only objection to the machines results are in certain key battleground states because Trump lost and his voting base can not accept the reality.

When you have the choice to mail in your ballot you will get a lot more voters voting and just imagine if it were possible to vote via phone how many more would have voted and my bet is that Biden would have won by a larger margin...

Reality is Biden and the Democratic Party did not win because Biden was so popular but the fact is Trump is hated by so many and Trump and his base can not understand this and live in denial and that is why they are looking for any excuse to explain why Trump was denied a second term!
Wrong.
Trump is the only incumbent to lose reelection with a greater number of votes than he won with since Cleveland in 1888. And Cleveland was the democrat who won the urban areas much as it is with democrats now. Cleveland won that popular vote and lost as happens with democrats.
Trump gained 17% more votes without the benefit of urban centers. That is the opposite of repudiation.
This election was corrupt and only corrupt people are OK with the results.

And yet corruption, fraud and so on are just never being proven to the point where it will overturn the election and give your beloved Donald the Marvelous another four years...

It is only corrupt and fraudulent because Donald the Marvelous failed to slay the Sleepy Joe Giant and had Donald the Marvelous won you and Donald minions would be dancing merely about claiming Gawd had spoken!

So the moral of this story boys, girls and those that should just use the unisex bathroom is that Trump and his base see fraud and corruption even when the courts say nope you have no case...

It is legal where Trump won and illegal where Trump lost until he get the required amount of Electoral College Votes to win...

I mean come in Candy you know how this is played and no matter how many court cases Trump and his base lose they will keep on claiming the election was fraudulent and Biden will never be President even after VP Harris loses in 2024 to Mike Pence...

Correct. The argument that they are ONLY concerned with election security is such bullshit.

I told my adopted brother that the only way Trump would ever accept this election is if he won and I said that back in February of this year, so I already knew Trump and his base would never accept the outcome...

Fact is Dominion was used in 24 States and yet the only objection to the machines results are in certain key battleground states because Trump lost and his voting base can not accept the reality.

When you have the choice to mail in your ballot you will get a lot more voters voting and just imagine if it were possible to vote via phone how many more would have voted and my bet is that Biden would have won by a larger margin...

Reality is Biden and the Democratic Party did not win because Biden was so popular but the fact is Trump is hated by so many and Trump and his base can not understand this and live in denial and that is why they are looking for any excuse to explain why Trump was denied a second term!
Wrong.
Trump is the only incumbent to lose reelection with a greater number of votes than he won with since Cleveland in 1888. And Cleveland was the democrat who won the urban areas much as it is with democrats now. Cleveland won that popular vote and lost as happens with democrats.
Trump gained 17% more votes without the benefit of urban centers. That is the opposite of repudiation.

And yet corruption, fraud and so on are just never being proven to the point where it will overturn the election and give your beloved Donald the Marvelous another four years...

It is only corrupt and fraudulent because Donald the Marvelous failed to slay the Sleepy Joe Giant and had Donald the Marvelous won you and Donald minions would be dancing merely about claiming Gawd had spoken!

So the moral of this story boys, girls and those that should just use the unisex bathroom is that Trump and his base see fraud and corruption even when the courts say nope you have no case...
I just presented data and facts and you go gutter.

Wrong.

I just presented data and facts and you go gutter.
Oh...

Do you doubt that there were a lot of fraudulent votes for the blob? A 17% increase seems unusual...right?

Multiple States have been voting by mail for several years now. No widespread election fraud was ever reported.
How do you define “widespread”? There is either fraud happening or there isn’t. “Widespread” is irrelevant.
I presume "widespread" means, not enough to turn an election. Expecting a 100% flaw-free election is impossible. That's something the SC understands, no matter how many times you say, "well look at this". At some point you need hard evidence, instead of just allegations, algorithms and "discovery" of supposed illegal ballot dumps.

Multiple States have been voting by mail for several years now. No widespread election fraud was ever reported.
Those states legislated the process to do so. These states in question just violated state election laws instead. Big difference.

What state election laws did they violate? Was expansion of early voting one of them?
Different states, different laws. Unless you are paying me attorney fees, I'm not looking them all up for you. This has been discussed often enough in the past month, if you weren't paying attention, that's on you.

I agree. All she has to do is look for the thread where Texas is suing all these States. Long list of violations each State committed. SC is looking at it now.

I agree. All she has to do is look for the thread where Texas is suing all these States. Long list of violations each State committed. SC is looking at it now.
If they did commit violations so did Texas. I'd love to have the Blob's 38 EV's nullified. How 'bout you?

How do you define “widespread”? There is either fraud happening or there isn’t. “Widespread” is irrelevant.
I presume "widespread" means, not enough to turn an election. Expecting a 100% flaw-free election is impossible. That's something the SC understands, no matter how many times you say, "well look at this". At some point you need hard evidence, instead of just allegations, algorithms and "discovery" of supposed illegal ballot dumps.
Well, there's that and the US Army staging a raid in Germany. Can't wait to see what the boys bring back from Berlin. LOL

If they did commit violations so did Texas. I'd love to have the Blob's 38 EV's nullified. How 'bout you?

Texas violated nothing but those other States sure did and the SC is looking at it right now.

Texas violated nothing but those other States sure did and the SC is looking at it right now.
As always, you speak from a position of ignorance. The Governor changed the voting laws without legislative approval. This is exactly what the complaint filed by the Texas AG alleges other states did.

1607517276699.png

TX also changed rules before the election, so their suit is totally hypocritical.

Gov Abbott takes Xi’s money too!!!

PATRIOTS FOR AMERICA!!! FREEDUMB!!!!
The Texas legislature meets only in odd numbered years for 90 days. Its no wonder the state is such a laughing stock.

Anyway, if the Gov wanted to change laws, he would have to call a special session. He didn't do it. He just changed the law on his own.

TX also changed rules before the election, so their suit is totally hypocritical.

It’s about the TX AG ingratiating himself to the poorly-educated.

That guy's a real piece of work.

As always, you speak from a position of ignorance. The Governor changed the voting laws without legislative approval. This is exactly what the complaint filed by the Texas AG alleges other states did.

LOL You find ignorance with everyone but yourself. I find you extremely funny.

Evidently you didn't read thoroughly the above!
I AGREE! But this was the first year multiple states MAILED JUNK MAIL ballots dummy!
Ballots mailed unsolicited (as ABSENTEE BALLOTS require, ) or JUNK MAIL unsolicited mailed to addresses where 10% per year are wrong!
You still don't get it do you? Absentee Voting had as the above states shown:
Georgia: 6.5% rejections in 2016 to a mere 0.2%, more than 30 times lower.
Pennsylvania: 1% in 2016 to 0.03% this year.
Nevada: 1.6% in 2016 to around 0.75% this year.
Michigan: 0.5% in 2016 to 0.1% this year.
North Carolina: 2.7% in 2016 to 0.8% this year.
So why this year was rejection rates so low???
compared to 2016? As low as 30 times lower in Georgia!

Most of you democrat dummies don't comprehend this so the following is for more informed and definitely more intelligent people to comprehend WHY this election was RIPE for FRAUD!!!

Despite massive warnings about mail-in ballot rejection rates being around 1% historically, 3% for first-time absentee ballot voters and as high as 6.5% in some states, the rejection rates in 2020 contested states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Nevada were "strikingly" low, according to U.S. data (2016 from a congressional report and 2020 from the U.S. Elections Project run by the University of Florida):
  • Georgia: 6.5% rejections in 2016 to a mere 0.2%, more than 30 times lower.
  • Pennsylvania: 1% in 2016 to 0.03% this year.
  • Nevada: 1.6% in 2016 to around 0.75% this year.
  • Michigan: 0.5% in 2016 to 0.1% this year.
  • North Carolina: 2.7% in 2016 to 0.8% this year.
A number of irregularities can lead to the rejection of a mail-in ballot, including forgotten or significantly different signatures, misplaced addressed, or improper markings or completion.

Do all of you intelligent people comprehend this?
JUNK MAIL voting allowed this to happen! The election workers overwhelmed by JUNK MAIL ballots just accepted without closely looking
at matching signatures! I'm 100% confident that a large % of JUNK MAIL ballots without signatures were counted and among them..phony ballots! REALITY folks! how can rejection rates have gone DOWN in 2020 versus 2016 in 5 states? Please explain logically and rationally how this could be especial with the gross increases due to JUNK MAIL ballots!
I’ll save all of the democrats some time.
“De-bonked. Orange man lost”
And my above comments weren't meant for dummies like you!
Do you comprehend the really strange affect of 2016 where GA had 6.5% rejection BUT 2020 a mere 0.2%? Explain that along with the other 4 states where rejection rates were less. Think about it! WHY?

Forum List

Back