Do you really care about the children?

Liberals "we don't want illegals separated from their children, but we want to have the right to kill unborn children by the millions"

the hypocrisy of the left in one simple sentence.
Liberals are not just leftist but rightist. You could say that those that support abortion could in no way support living children, but even that blanket statement falls short of the truth...But you are not after the truth...

My point is that it is hypocritical to rant and rave about illegals being separated from their kids and support the killing of millions of unborn kids every year. That, my little friend, is the truth.

Dont want any harm to come to them but they still need to go back to wherever they came from.
and that will be decided in their refugee status hearing by a Judge.... if the judge does not grant them refugee asylum, they are deported back to their country of origin....

but because we are separating them from their children and we do not know precisely where their children are....so Trump is deporting them WITHOUT THEIR CHILDREN..... keeping their children HERE, without a quick means or way, to get back to their home...

THAT POLICY WAS STARTED BY CLINTON, CONTINUED BY BUSH AND OBAMA AND FINALLY STOPPED BY TRUMP. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
It was also started during Bush sr and the war with Panama...

Ok, fine. The point is that it didn't start with Trump. But he is ending it.

I think about 2,000 have been separated so numerically its fly shit in a cattle pasture

Yeah? Well, you go right ahead and care for all the kids from everywhere else. Take them all into YOUR home and YOU raise them on YOUR dime.
So, can i assume you are pro abortion?
You betcha. Depending on how far along the woman is. Late term abortion? Fuck no. The woman can't do the "metoo" bullshit and wait.
In general, i agree with you, but we need to respect any special circumstances.
If the fetus is diagnosed with major physical handicap, are you willing to adopt the baby?
Da fuck? Adopt? Hell no!!!

I think about 2,000 have been separated so numerically its fly shit in a cattle pasture

exactly, but this is just another dem/lib propaganda attempt. Everything else has failed them so why not "republicans hate children" ?

while at the same time they are demanding abortion as a form of birth control and demanding that the abortion mill known as planned parenthood continues to receive government funding-----------to murder mostly minority children.

today's dems are the definition of hypocrisy. their Trump-hate has made them totally stupid

Dont want any harm to come to them but they still need to go back to wherever they came from.
and that will be decided in their refugee status hearing by a Judge.... if the judge does not grant them refugee asylum, they are deported back to their country of origin....

but because we are separating them from their children and we do not know precisely where their children are....so Trump is deporting them WITHOUT THEIR CHILDREN..... keeping their children HERE, without a quick means or way, to get back to their home...

THAT POLICY WAS STARTED BY CLINTON, CONTINUED BY BUSH AND OBAMA AND FINALLY STOPPED BY TRUMP. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
He can't stop it without an act of Congress since it took an act of Congress to make it a law.
------------------------------------ as The TRUMP often says ------ we will see what happens Moonglow .

More often the Trump lies and makes claims (such as N. Korea is now our friend) which are flamboyant but lack real substance.

please supply a trump quote where he said that NK is now our friend. Or, you could just STFU

you are greatly misinformed.

Clinton, Bush, Obama did not have a zero tolerance directive....children were separated when the border patrol believed the children with adults crossing were involved in child trafficking.... those seeking asylum were not jailed systematically.... with no thought or reason.....

the zero tolerance policy has to do with enforcing our borders and our immigration laws. If a family wants to come here to escape a dangerous situation in their home country, apply legally at any embassy or border entry point. do it legally and there will be no separation.

The only separations occur when they enter illegally or send the kids by themselves.

YOU are a victim of media bias and lies. The media is not telling you the truth. Wake up.

Can't say I give a shit about those kids.

They shouldn't be here and neither should their supposed parents.

Put em all on a bus and ship em back to Mexico.
they are not Mexicans

Well they came through Mexico. Let the Mexican's give them asylum.
----------------------------- i think that thats a very good point , As the 'dora the explorers' make their way from anywhere south of the USA they come to mexico and i think that they are supposed to get 'asylum' in mexico but they come to the USA because their goal is Invasion of the USA Care4 .
thousands seek asylum in Mexico

luna-f1-apr-3.jpg

luna-f2-apr-3.jpg

great, why don't they stay there?

Plus, nothing else makes my blood boil more than people trying to use religious values as a weapon. Folks like C4 get angry when those same religious values are pushed on homosexuals, but here they are doing the same damned thing regarding immigration.
i follow the golden rule, the one commandment that covers all commandments that Christ taught us.... Love God with mind, body, and soul, and love your neighbor, as yourself....

and they questioned Him, but who is my ''neighbor'', Lord?

And he proceeded to tell them The Good Samaritan parable....

just think about that...Templar....

Why would any Liberal not want such great teachings like this of Jesus Christ in our public schools?

He can't stop it without an act of Congress since it took an act of Congress to make it a law.
------------------------------------ as The TRUMP often says ------ we will see what happens Moonglow .

More often the Trump lies and makes claims (such as N. Korea is now our friend) which are flamboyant but lack real substance.

please supply a trump quote where he said that NK is now our friend. Or, you could just STFU

Trump’s Delusions of Grandeur Are Now White House Policy

Scoop: Trump may hold Round 2 with Kim Jong-un in NYC

Kim Jong Un Pushes Nuclear Development Despite Trump - The Atlantic

I will now STFU since any effort to speak to Redish is a waste of time and energy.

I will now STFU since any effort to speak to Redish is a waste of time and energy.

nothing there where Trump used the words "north korea is now our friend" So you lied-------------again.

Plus, nothing else makes my blood boil more than people trying to use religious values as a weapon. Folks like C4 get angry when those same religious values are pushed on homosexuals, but here they are doing the same damned thing regarding immigration.
i follow the golden rule, the one commandment that covers all commandments that Christ taught us.... Love God with mind, body, and soul, and love your neighbor, as yourself....

and they questioned Him, but who is my ''neighbor'', Lord?

And he proceeded to tell them The Good Samaritan parable....

just think about that...Templar....

Why would any Liberal not want such great teachings like this of Jesus Christ in our public schools?

cant wait for her reply, but she probably didn't get your sarcasm.

nothing there where Trump used the words "north korea is now our friend" So you lied-------------again.

Trump nearly gave Kim a passionate kiss, I suppose unless he gave Kim a Valentine and some candy, the evidence was too abstract for Redfish to comprehend.

So, you say you care about all these children coming over the border...tell me, how many of these children have you sponsored? How much money have you sent to these shelters? How much time have you spent buying food for these children?

None? Seems a lot of people only seem to care about these children with other people's money. If you are genuinely concerned for them, I'd think you'd be out there volunteering at these community centers, or sending money each month to buy them food and clothes.

I'm all for charity and helping people in need, I'm not for forcing people to be charitable.
I give no money to these children or their needs specifically but I would definitely open my home to an American FAMILY in need or a war ravaged family.
I would also take in one of these kids if I was allowed. Not because I want them here, I don't. But because I know they are pawns in a bigger game.
As an excon i can do none of the above. I couldn't even become a foster parent to American children
I understand, I was referring to all these people who are super excited to have these illegals here in our country. They seem to be very glad to have them here, and are really concerned about their well being, but not concerned enough to send money or support.

Forum List

Back