Do You Really Want Open Borders?

Do you want open borders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 100.0%

• Total voters
Only a feeble-minded retard thinks a wall is the only thing we've done to fight illegal immigration.

Welcome to the feeble minded club , cheerleading a wall is exactly what the corporatists wish to divert your attention to

~S~

Only a feeble-minded retard thinks a wall is the only thing we've done to fight illegal immigration.

Welcome to the feeble minded club , cheerleading a wall is exactly what the corporatists wish to divert your attention to

~S~
Yeah....and fuck you too.
I figure to hold back the hords and keep Democrats from stealing elections we need to do more than discourage them from coming here.
The only other alternative is make their home countries better than ours.
Figure the odds, dipshit.

I don't believe in half measures.
So don't buy into the bait / switch Mud dude....

H1B Visa 2017 – News, Quota, Cap, Predictions, Lottery, FAQs

~S~
Explain

Easy,
the corporatists in America want cheap labor, the #'s of H1B holders the gub'mit allows is prostituted 10 fold by them.

The diversion(s) are 'Americans are lazy' ,as well as 'Let's build a wall to keep 'em out'

The ONE time the Trump administration challeged this, the fortune 500's lobbyists flocked to DC like the biblical plauge of locusts

5th page news juxtaposed to who got gassed.....

~S~
Actually I think our politicians want them to pay into social security. Fat chance of that happening.

Forum List

Back