Do You Smoke Pot/Weed?

Do you smoke Pot/Weed?

• Yes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I used to

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I tried it once or twice. Got nothing out of it.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Really wish CO was closer, although no shortage of liquor stores around here. Never understood society's paranoia regarding pot. Alcohol causes far more destruction, but all you hear about is the perceived false notion that legalizing pot will be the end of civilization. Don't forget the other false notion that anyone who has a couple puffs once in a while is somehow a slacker pothead with no reasoning skills and lacks all memory function. Would be like saying the occasional drinker is automatically an alcoholic.

Right now "legal" opiates pushed by drug companies are the main problem in America. I am of the belief that the drug companies are the ones who oppose legalization as that would reduce their profits when people use pot for pain rather than narcotics.

heroin use is on the rise because a lot of people legally prescribes those opiates easily become addicted, & then when their 'scripts run out & the good doctor that precrobed them, won't re-new... those same people turn to the streets.

Pl7FDEA.jpg

Really wish CO was closer, although no shortage of liquor stores around here. Never understood society's paranoia regarding pot. Alcohol causes far more destruction, but all you hear about is the perceived false notion that legalizing pot will be the end of civilization. Don't forget the other false notion that anyone who has a couple puffs once in a while is somehow a slacker pothead with no reasoning skills and lacks all memory function. Would be like saying the occasional drinker is automatically an alcoholic.

Right now "legal" opiates pushed by drug companies are the main problem in America. I am of the belief that the drug companies are the ones who oppose legalization as that would reduce their profits when people use pot for pain rather than narcotics.

heroin use is on the rise because a lot of people legally prescribes those opiates easily become addicted, & then when their 'scripts run out & the good doctor that precrobed them, won't re-new... those same people turn to the streets.

Well, people have to agree to be placed on any medication. Also, those people are supposed to be following doctor's orders, and most of the time they do not. They are usually abusers with drug seeking behavior to begin with.

Well, people have to agree to be placed on any medication. Also, those people are supposed to be following doctor's orders, and most of the time they do not. They are usually abusers with drug seeking behavior to begin with.
Really, what doctor prescribes booze and cigarettes?

WE are talking about prescription opioid medications. There are some (OxyContin for instance) that have much the same effects as heroin.

WE are talking about prescription opioid medications. There are some (OxyContin for instance) that have much the same effects as heroin.
That is because it is synthetic heroin..And prescription pills are not legal..Why do you think a doctor must prescribe them for you...a??

Most often, when people develop severe addictions to meds, it is because they have made the conscious decision to abuse their medications.
Oh horse shit....I guess you are trying to tell us you have no addictions, yet all we hear about is how addicted you are to your looks...

Most often, when people develop severe addictions to meds, it is because they have made the conscious decision to abuse their medications.
Oh horse shit....I guess you are trying to tell us you have no addictions, yet all we hear about is how addicted you are to your looks...

Hmm. It sounds like that upsets you! :D What do you care?

That is because it is synthetic heroin..And prescription pills are not legal..Why do you think a doctor must prescribe them for you...a??

Do you get a stiffy everytime you talk to ChrisL - this is hilarious! I bet you have it in your hand everytime she answers a post to you! :laugh2:

I don't think you are understanding what I was saying. Lol. :D

Do you get a stiffy everytime you talk to ChrisL - this is hilarious! I bet you have it in your hand everytime she answers a post to you! :laugh2:

Stop being neurotic! Not everyone has your issues. :D

No, Officer Bonzi. That stuff is illegal. :eusa_shifty:

You sure you don't want me to handcuff you?

Me - me - me.......puh lessseeeee pick me. But you have to have your geek glasses on when you do. :)

Shadow 355

ha! a man after my own heart, wants me to look dorky.... I do that a lot at home :)
It is not enough to look the dork(whale penis), You must be the dork...

Got whack off to ChrisL's gallery, loser!

Me - me - me.......puh lessseeeee pick me. But you have to have your geek glasses on when you do. :)

Shadow 355

ha! a man after my own heart, wants me to look dorky.... I do that a lot at home :)

Wow! That escalated quickly. :D

Shadow 355

Try not to show your jealousy, it's not like you can be the whore to the entire USMB male members...

Trust me girl, dude NEVER talks serious to anyone but you - he should least admit it!! I'll admit my stuff!

Shadow 355

Try not to show your jealousy, it's not like you can be the whore to the entire USMB male members...

Well thank you for admitting it! I'm happy now :)

Shadow 355

Wow! That escalated quickly. :D
Hormone imbalance...

Trust me girl, dude NEVER talks serious to anyone but you - he should least admit it!! I'll admit my stuff!

Good God, stop acting like a child!

Forum List

Back