Should I take the money?

Just received this text

My name is Chris Frank .. From Indianapolis . If you see this message, it means you are one of the five persons picked at random to receive my donation; your ## was chosen using a spinner. The majority of my fortune has been distributed to various charities and organizations. I willingly chose to give you $150,000 as one of the chosen 10. Text Jackson at +1 442-229-3444.
. He would be delighted to assist you with your donation... Ignore this message if you don't need the help
Thank you
He forgot to mention it's Monopoly money.

One more thing: I'm 99% sure you need to pay the 10% in taxes upfront to Chris, so if you get your relatives involved and borrow money, do NOT tell them what you need the money for. They will want triple their loan back from you. Just tell them you have cancer and need the money for a new treatment.

One more thing: I'm 99% sure you need to pay the 10% in taxes upfront to Chris, so if you get your relatives involved and borrow money, do NOT tell them what you need the money for. They will want triple their loan back from you. Just tell them you have cancer and need the money for a new treatment.

Chris seems like a good guy to give away all that money.
Why wouldn’t I trust him?

Forum List

Back