Do you support trans people

I support all Americans but those discriminated against even more so.
I marched in civil rights marches and anti war rallies.
I have a conscience unlike the fat anus who promised to protect the transgendered community and then didn't.

I support people. I don't begrudge them for their struggles. I support people being comfortable with themselves.

Do you support transgender? What is your opinion?

I support them to the extent I accept everyone as an individual on a level playing field.

I do not support LGBT when they disseminate individual confusion to the public, otherwise known as "men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom". In other terms, I don't support anything that corrodes society, all the while telling nature and common sense to get fucked.

I support them to the extent I accept everyone as an individual on a level playing field.

I do not support LGBT when they disseminate individual confusion to the public, otherwise known as "men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom". In other terms, I don't support anything that corrodes society, all the while telling nature and common sense to get fucked.
Look at this bigot trying to pretend he isn't one.
He always fails at everything he does.... just like his fuhrer.

You shouldnt do that. Just treat everyone the same. Us republicans have been called nazis and racists just for being republicans, but we dont need you to treat us differently based on that discrimination. That would be just as insulting as the non stop "youre racist" crap..

Who are you referring to as the bigot?

Transgenderism is the same kind of disorder as body integrity disorder. I do not support people cutting off their arms and legs or putting drano in their eyes. It would take a person of a special evil to support that kind of lunacy. They don't need empathy, they need treatment. They are sick people.

You shouldnt do that. Just treat everyone the same. Us republicans have been called nazis and racists just for being republicans, but we dont need you to treat us differently. That would be just as insulting as the non stop "youre racist" crap..
I'll do exactly what I please. Those who are marginalized and discriminated against need more support than others.
It's what being a Christian and good American is all about. I see that's not your thang.

Transgenderism is the same kind of disorder as body integrity disorder. I do not support people cutting off their arms and legs or putting drano in their eyes. It would take a person of a special evil to support that kind of lunacy. They don't need empathy, they need treatment. They are sick people.
You're more sick than any transgendered person. Your hate and lack of empathy proves it.

Who are you referring to as the bigot?
I'm referring to the DUDE.

Forum List

Back