Do you support trans people

I think this is the most absurd attack on the children in America that has ever been. We are convincing our children that through mutilation they can be any of a hundred sexes. And it is a lie.
We need to tell little Timmy that whacking off his penis does not make him a little girl. Neither does putting a bow in his hair.
We need to tell the little kindergartner that calling Billy, Billy is ok.........

It is mind blowing the parents that allow this insane bullshit. This is a confusing lie:
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

It's like the Progs are Ashton Kutcher and they are punking the USA.

its a broad question.

They shouldn't be treated in any way different than anyone else.
I certainly wouldn't want my kids to have been around any of them.

You can treat anyone anyway you like. I think they should protected by the exact same laws that we all abide by.
Indeed. There is no law saying they have to treated differently or allowed to do things that may cause harm to others because they have chosen to mutilate their bodies.

its a broad question.

They shouldn't be treated in any way different than anyone else.
I certainly wouldn't want my kids to have been around any of them.

You can treat anyone anyway you like. I think they should protected by the exact same laws that we all abide by.
Indeed. There is no law saying they have to treated differently or allowed to do things that may cause harm to others because they have chosen to mutilate their bodies.

Nope. There sure isn't.

Caitlyn was a Prog hero, until Caitlyn talked politics. Then Caitlyn was deemed a POS by Progs.

One can't have any dissenting opinions about anything from Progs or they label you a bad person.

They are fucked in the head.

You're stating opinions.

If they were facts, I'd argue against them.

Your silence is deafening.

I dont' debate opinions.

They're like assholes...

everybody has one.

You're just trying to avoid the subject because you know I'm right. Disallowing transgender people from joining the military is logical and has nothing to do with regressive attitudes or bigotry.

The military should be the best at destroying property and killing enemy combatants.

Anything that hampers that end is counterproductive.

You're stating opinions.

If they were facts, I'd argue against them.

Your silence is deafening.

I dont' debate opinions.

They're like assholes...

everybody has one.

You're just trying to avoid the subject because you know I'm right. Disallowing transgender people from joining the military is logical and has nothing to do with regressive attitudes or bigotry.
Disallowing transgender people from joining the military is logical and has nothing to do with regressive attitudes or bigotry.

It has EVERTHING to do with regressive attitudes, and bigotry.

But that does not mean I have any desire to have them serve with me.

Is there a huge population of transgendered people who would like to go to North Korea and invade?

God Bless them...let them go in first. Anyone who want to serve should be able to get shot in the face by foreign soldiers.

Forum List

Back