Do you think Democrats will become more or less abusive after Republicans win Congress?

Ask me politely like a decent person, and I’ll answer. Otherwise, you don’t deserve one.
I'm sorry, that's just the way I talk. Why do I have to ask you a second time to answer the question? Why couldn't you do it the first time? BTW, I do apologize for the profanity.

I'm sorry, that's just the way I talk. Why do I have to ask you a second time to answer the question? Why couldn't you do it the first time? BTW, I do apologize for the profanity.
Well, I would appreciate no more profanity when you speak with me. I was raised nicely, and I turn off to people who address me that way.

The answer is: if some Democrats react the way 1/1,000,000th of Republicans did - dressing up in weird clothes, taking selfies, and in which no more than one person dies - I will be relieved.

My FEAR, though, based on their previous behavior, is that they will burn, loot, and assault their way across America, in multiple cities, in which many people end up dead or seriously maimed.

Well, I would appreciate no more profanity when you speak with me. I was raised nicely, and I turn off to people who address me that way.

The answer is: if some Democrats react the way 1/1,000,000th of Republicans did - dressing up in weird clothes, taking selfies, and in which no more than one person dies - I will be relieved.

My FEAR, though, based on their previous behavior, is that they will burn, loot, and assault their way across America, in multiple cities, in which many people end up dead or seriously maimed.
Like the right did on Jan 6th?

Last edited:
I think liberals will try to be more hostile but will get slapped down across the board. BLM had shown it's true colors, a fraudulent organization out only to enrich their leaders. Antifa can only operate in deep blue hellholes, so they are no longer effective, plus the price of molotovs might be a bit too cost prohibitive, Silver lining to Biden's failures.

The biggest problem these liberals have is Trump brought Constitutional sanity back to the bench. No longer can these weasels run to the courts in hopes of judicial activism to replace their loss of legislative power.

So you weren't offended by THIS profanity?

So you weren't offended by THIS profanity?

Nah, locker talk. But I would be offended if he or anyone else spoke directly to me that way.

Biden has said some pretty offensive stuff, too, btw: like not wanting his kids to go to school in a racial jungle, or how Obama was a “clean Black.”

I used to be surprised how low the Democrats go. Sure it's a shock, but it's expected and the only thing that demonstrates they're progressive.

Nah, locker talk. But I would be offended if he or anyone else spoke directly to me that way.

Biden has said some pretty offensive stuff, too, btw: like not wanting his kids to go to school in a racial jungle, or how Obama was a “clean Black.”
So in other words this prissy "I don't tolerate profanity" schtick is just an act.

Your standards are pretty loose....and blow pretty much wherever the wind goes....depending upon whether the speaker has an (R) or a (D) next to their name.

Another freaking PHONY!
:fu:

So in other words this prissy "I don't tolerate profanity" schtick is just an act.

Your standards are pretty loose....and blow pretty much wherever the wind goes....depending upon whether the speaker has an (R) or a (D) next to their name.

Another freaking PHONY!
:fu:
My standards are different for when I am being addressed than in what determines my vote. Those two are not related.

I never said I like Trump as a person. Or someone like you - a nasty lowlife who gives the middle finger to a lady. But that has nothing to do with how I vote. And I vote for the person with the policies that are better for Americans, and for Jews, and that’s Trump.

My standards are different for when I am being addressed than in what determines my vote. Those two are not related.

I never said I like Trump as a person. Or someone like you - a nasty lowlife who gives the middle finger to a lady. But that has nothing to do with how I vote. And I vote for the person with the policies that are better for Americans, and for Jews, and that’s Trump.
Yeah right.
You Trumptard cultists are always at your most amusing whenever you try to do the "I'm an informed voter just voting my conscience" routine.

Yeah right.
You Trumptard cultists are always at your most amusing whenever you try to do the "I'm an informed voter just voting my conscience" routine.
Look who’s talking: the one who voted for Biden, and now half the country feels poor, inflation at a 40-yeah high, border is being swamped, you can’t walk down the street in Philly or NY without risk of a thug stabbing you or shoving you into an oncoming train, Putin is threatening nukes….

…. And you’re making fun of the people who voted for the other guy? You people are blinded by your arrogance.

Look who’s talking: the one who voted for Biden, and now half the country feels poor, inflation at a 40-yeah high, border is being swamped, you can’t walk down the street in Philly or NY without risk of a thug stabbing you or shoving you into an oncoming train, Putin is threatening nukes….

…. And you’re making fun of the people who voted for the other guy? You people are blinded by your arrogance.
You're right.

The folks who voted for President Biden, because their little feelings were hurt by mean tweets are simply desperate. The massive egos won't allow them to admit that they were wrong and because of their decisions, the country is in desperate trouble. They'd rather take a sharp stick in the eye. They are cowards.

You're right.

The folks who voted for President Biden, because their little feelings were hurt by mean tweets are simply desperate. The massive egos won't allow them to admit that they were wrong and because of their decisions, the country is in desperate trouble. They'd rather take a sharp stick in the eye. They are cowards.
Thank you. Their entire mindset never ceases to amaze me. Things are a disaster in every front - the border, Putin’s threats, inflation, gas prices, a crashing stock market, etc., - and these idiots still speak with contempt for those of us who voted for the other candidate.

But you are right. It’s their arrogance speaking. The late great Charles Krauthammer wrote an article on this very topic (and that was before Biden was elected): that the leftists are so arrogant and secure in their “superiority” that they cannot admit that they were wrong, and the opposing side was right.

Forum List

Back