Do You Think Harris Knows She Was Picked To Be VP So No One Would Impeach Biden?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Of course this is the woman who slept her way up the political ladder and who called Biden a racist during the debates. I don't think she cares WHY, just thankful she was.

Of course this is the woman who slept her way up the political ladder and who called Biden a racist during the debates. I don't think she cares WHY, just thankful she was.

Does Biden?

That's so funny, but there is probably a lot of truth to it.
Laughing III.gif

If they could keep Woodrow Wilson in office after his , with his wife calling the shots? If they could deny such a thing back then?

With the power of fake news and deep fakes now?

I am suspicious they will ever let Biden, or what folks believe to be Biden, step down. If he all of a sudden, he seems to be acting better, or answering questions better? Maybe question, if what you are seeing, and hearing, is actually live footage of him at all. . .
I just don't think people are aware of what the folks in power have done in the past, nor what they are capable of, nor what technology is available to them today, it boggles the mind.

IMO? I don't think it would have matter WHO they picked as VP, the international cartel was going to call the shots either way.

If the could fortify the Capitol against attack once, and call in the troops, and declare Americans enemies of our own government? Who knows what they will get up to.

I think the only she is VP is because she has a vagina and isn't white. That's pretty much all the thought they put into it

Forum List

Back