Do you think is why I have not been able to order from Grub Hub using my debit card?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I recently moved to a new apt and tried to get food delivered to my new place through Grub Hub because of the $10 off promotion. So I tried 3 weeks ago and when I got to the part when it came time for me to pay I got a message saying

"we cannot process your order at this time"

And I got that message again a week later and just said the hell with Grub Hub. So this afternoon I went online to change my address so my mail from the old address could be forwarded to the new address. So there is a $1.00 fee to change your address online and right before I paid it said make sure I select the address that is affiliated with the card I am about to use. Then it hit me, did I change my address with my bank since I moved? So I go to my online checking account and discover that my address was not changed at all. So I called customer service and had them change the address and paid for my address to be changed online with the post office

So I am thinking that I got that message from Grub Hub when trying to food because I was trying to get food delivered to the new address when the card I was using still had my old address. So do you think that could be the reason?

I will confirm tonight when I make another attempt to order through Grub Hub

Or instead of using Grub Hub you could peel your fat ass off your couch and go pick up your own food. Better yet, cook for yourself. It's healthier.

I doubt your address matters for grub hub, especially since people order take out when they are at other people's houses. Nope. That is not your problem at all. You moved into the old apartment of a serial killer who lured his victims in with takeout orders and you are now permanently blocked from getting delivery, food or otherwise.

I doubt your address matters for grub hub, especially since people order take out when they are at other people's houses. Nope. That is not your problem at all. You moved into the old apartment of a serial killer who lured his victims in with takeout orders and you are now permanently blocked from getting delivery, food or otherwise.

If I order through grub hub and it goes through will you BAN yourself from this site?

If I order through grub hub and it goes through will you BAN yourself from this site?

You are free to put me on ignore....you know the way grub hub has done you....and see if that works out for you.

You are free to put me on ignore....you know the way grub hub has done you....and see if that works out for you.

No if that order goes through tonight I will be looking for you

No if that order goes through tonight I will be looking for you

Feel free. Save me some leftover cat chow mein.

Or instead of using Grub Hub you could peel your fat ass off your couch and go pick up your own food. Better yet, cook for yourself. It's healthier.

So you don't eat out on the weekends?

Your stove doesn't work on weekends?

I thought the whole country had food delivered on the weekend

:cuckoo:

Then again you think walking around Philadelphia in a Dullass Cowgirls jersey is a good idea so --- we consider the source.

I recently moved to a new apt and tried to get food delivered to my new place through Grub Hub because of the $10 off promotion. So I tried 3 weeks ago and when I got to the part when it came time for me to pay I got a message saying

And I got that message again a week later and just said the hell with Grub Hub. So this afternoon I went online to change my address so my mail from the old address could be forwarded to the new address. So there is a $1.00 fee to change your address online and right before I paid it said make sure I select the address that is affiliated with the card I am about to use. Then it hit me, did I change my address with my bank since I moved? So I go to my online checking account and discover that my address was not changed at all. So I called customer service and had them change the address and paid for my address to be changed online with the post office

So I am thinking that I got that message from Grub Hub when trying to food because I was trying to get food delivered to the new address when the card I was using still had my old address. So do you think that could be the reason?

Face it, they read your posts here and concluded that you are a habitual complainer who will probably drug their delivery person just to get a date!!!!

did I change my address with my bank since I moved? So I go to my online checking account

I could just see your bank balance now fbj

$1.05

did I change my address with my bank since I moved? So I go to my online checking account

$1.05

Never

So you don't eat out on the weekends?

I love using doordash in my area every once in a while..but it is expensive ..maybe call their costumer service and get it straightened out.

I was on the phone with some dumb bitch who could not help me so I just said fuck it

She is obviously only there for a check and has no problem solving skills

$1.05

Never
Would you like to borrow $1.05, where you can experience a "first" and get it up to that????

$1.05

Never
Would you like to borrow $1.05, where you can experience a "first" and get it up to that????

Nope, I'm good

Love DoorDash.
If i'm out in the garage working on a project I dont have to stop what i'm doing to make some grub.
Very convenient although a bit expensive.
Racking up a couple hundred bucks a week is easy if you're not careful.

Love DoorDash.
If i'm out in the garage working on a project I dont have to stop what i'm doing to make some grub.
Very convenient although a bit expensive.
Racking up a couple hundred bucks a week is easy if you're not careful.

Just checked and door dash is not available in Philadelphia

Forum List

Back