Do you think is why I have not been able to order from Grub Hub using my debit card?

A word of advice, never use your bank debit cart to buy anything, on line or at the cash register. Use that only to draw cash out of the ATM. Pay with a major cash back credit card like American Express which is buyer friendly. Visa is seller friendly.

Why?

Your theft protection is not as solid on debit card unauthorized transactions as it is on credit cards. You may not get all your stolen $27 back

I;m well protected DIckster
Most folks with an average available balance of $0.28 don't refer to that as being well protected.

listen mongo, I have multiple accounts
and $27? I smell a check kiting scheme going on here.

Because they might access your checking or savings account........ But you only have $27. balance...... So don't worry about it.

when I use the debit card or credit the money comes from.my.checking

It's a bank card idiot

Is your asperger syndrome acting up again monkey boy?

Monkey Boy? reported

Buffon Boy...

Reported again

Reported for what?? If you are going to be sensitive about being called names, maybe you shouldn't call people names as often as you do?

Suck it up, Buttercup.

when I use the debit card or credit the money comes from.my.checking

It's a bank card idiot

Monkey Boy? reported

Buffon Boy...

Reported again

Reported for what?? If you are going to be sensitive about being called names, maybe you shouldn't call people names as often as you do?

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Is that your cool look? Lmao

Monkey Boy? reported

Buffon Boy...

Reported again

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Is that your cool look? Lmao

Not answering my question? Why am I not surprised.

A word of advice, never use your bank debit cart to buy anything, on line or at the cash register. Use that only to draw cash out of the ATM. Pay with a major cash back credit card like American Express which is buyer friendly. Visa is seller friendly.

Why?

Your theft protection is not as solid on debit card unauthorized transactions as it is on credit cards. You may not get all your stolen $27 back

Most folks with an average available balance of $0.28 don't refer to that as being well protected.

So you're a man of multiples. Like those maxed out credit cards and service cutoffs for example.

So you're a man of multiples. Like those maxed out credit cards and service cutoffs for example.

You a stupid mutherfucker

Forum List

Back