Do you think is why I have not been able to order from Grub Hub using my debit card?

fbj post: 14975949 said:
I recently moved to a new apt and tried to get food delivered to my new place through Grub Hub because of the $10 off promotion. So I tried 3 weeks ago and when I got to the part when it came time for me to pay I got a message saying

"we cannot process your order at this time"

And I got that message again a week later and just said the hell with Grub Hub. So this afternoon I went online to change my address so my mail from the old address could be forwarded to the new address.

So I am thinking that I got that message from Grub Hub when trying to food because I was trying to get food delivered to the new address when the card I was using still had my old address. So do you think that could be the reason?

Maybe you only ordered worth $13. with $10. specials.... only paying $3. Or they look at your history how much you've been ordering in the past and only giving them $0.50 tip....... That will do it. Did you even look what's in your food?

I had no history MONGO, Last night was my first ever order with Grub Hub
Don't take it personal but you are one really stupid individual.

Eat Dog shit and croak
Go smell your own ass crack. It's a longshot but maybe it will somehow help you.

Actually this weekend this girl is going to let me try ASS CREAM with cherries for the first time

fbj post: 14975949 said:
Maybe you only ordered worth $13. with $10. specials.... only paying $3. Or they look at your history how much you've been ordering in the past and only giving them $0.50 tip....... That will do it. Did you even look what's in your food?

I had no history MONGO, Last night was my first ever order with Grub Hub
Don't take it personal but you are one really stupid individual.

Eat Dog shit and croak
Go smell your own ass crack. It's a longshot but maybe it will somehow help you.

Actually this weekend this girl is going to let me try ASS CREAM with cherries for the first time
Wow, bet she's a real keeper. Well cross your fingers they don't shut off your power or something and ruin your lovely evening.

I recently moved to a new apt and tried to get food delivered to my new place through Grub Hub because of the $10 off promotion. So I tried 3 weeks ago and when I got to the part when it came time for me to pay I got a message saying

And I got that message again a week later and just said the hell with Grub Hub. So this afternoon I went online to change my address so my mail from the old address could be forwarded to the new address. So there is a $1.00 fee to change your address online and right before I paid it said make sure I select the address that is affiliated with the card I am about to use. Then it hit me, did I change my address with my bank since I moved? So I go to my online checking account and discover that my address was not changed at all. So I called customer service and had them change the address and paid for my address to be changed online with the post office

So I am thinking that I got that message from Grub Hub when trying to food because I was trying to get food delivered to the new address when the card I was using still had my old address. So do you think that could be the reason?

I will confirm tonight when I make another attempt to order through Grub Hub

A word of advice, never use your bank debit cart to buy anything, on line or at the cash register. Use that only to draw cash out of the ATM. Pay with a major cash back credit card like American Express which is buyer friendly. Visa is seller friendly.

And I got that message again a week later and just said the hell with Grub Hub. So this afternoon I went online to change my address so my mail from the old address could be forwarded to the new address. So there is a $1.00 fee to change your address online and right before I paid it said make sure I select the address that is affiliated with the card I am about to use. Then it hit me, did I change my address with my bank since I moved? So I go to my online checking account and discover that my address was not changed at all. So I called customer service and had them change the address and paid for my address to be changed online with the post office

A word of advice, never use your bank debit cart to buy anything, on line or at the cash register. Use that only to draw cash out of the ATM. Pay with a major cash back credit card like American Express which is buyer friendly. Visa is seller friendly.

Why?

Why?

Because they might access your checking or savings account........ But you only have $27. balance...... So don't worry about it.

Why?

Because they might access your checking or savings account........ But you only have $27. balance...... So don't worry about it.

when I use the debit card or credit the money comes from.my.checking

It's a bank card idiot

Why?

It's a bank card idiot
LOL...sayeth the idiot-in-chief!!!

I doubt your address matters for grub hub, especially since people order take out when they are at other people's houses. Nope. That is not your problem at all. You moved into the old apartment of a serial killer who lured his victims in with takeout orders and you are now permanently blocked from getting delivery, food or otherwise.
I think they know he hates women.

Why?

Your theft protection is not as solid on debit card unauthorized transactions as it is on credit cards. You may not get all your stolen $27 back

Why?

Your theft protection is not as solid on debit card unauthorized transactions as it is on credit cards. You may not get all your stolen $27 back

I;m well protected DIckster

Why?

So Grub Hub delivered you some condoms instead of the food you didn't get last night again?

Why?

So Grub Hub delivered you some condoms instead of the food you didn't get last night again?

My debit card is well protected Mr. Mongo

Why?

My debit card is well protected Mr. Mongo

Hope you never find out the hard way it isn't as protected as you hope.

Why?

It's a bank card idiot

Is your asperger syndrome acting up again monkey boy?

Why?

It's a bank card idiot

Monkey Boy? reported

Why?

It's a bank card idiot

Monkey Boy? reported

Buffon Boy...

Why?

Most folks with an average available balance of $0.28 don't refer to that as being well protected.

It's a bank card idiot

Monkey Boy? reported

Buffon Boy...

Reported again

Why?

Most folks with an average available balance of $0.28 don't refer to that as being well protected.

listen mongo, I have multiple accounts

Forum List

Back