Do you think Sean Spicer looked "tough" whining about crowd sizes?

lol....as usual, the OP missed the whole story of the press conference!

Spicer lobbed a bomb into the middle of the press corps yesterday. Served notice in a spectacularly emphatic manner, "You come with fake news, we're going to clean your clocks in public!". Anybody with half a brain could connect the dots when he gave the NY Times kudo's for fixing a story Saturday after faking it Friday!! FCUKING BRILLIANCE.....:fu::fu::fu:......Trump is going to pit these bozo's against each other. Pull shit and nobody is calling on you at a press conference. Report fairly and you will be recognized by Trump = better for business.

The worm has turned s0ns........fake news guys are going to get nut sack kicked from now on. Press conferences will become as exciting as the Super Bowl. Expect CNN and NBC to get pwned in coming weeks!!:bye1::bye1::2up:

I agree. He lobbed that bomb to let the press know he will call them out on false stories and reward them on true stories.

Should have happened long ago as most journalists are to busy trying to make the news to report whats really going on.

Good for Spicer and double good for Trump.

It would have been a smart move if he was calling out an actual lie. Making shit up to whine about was just childish and dumb.
Your fake news tell you that?

Nope. The time lapsed video showing so much empty space showed me that Trump's messenger boy as wrong, and him pitching a tantrum over such a silly thing showed me he was childish.

Spicer lobbed a bomb into the middle of the press corps yesterday. Served notice in a spectacularly emphatic manner, "You come with fake news, we're going to clean your clocks in public!". Anybody with half a brain could connect the dots when he gave the NY Times kudo's for fixing a story Saturday after faking it Friday!! FCUKING BRILLIANCE.....:fu::fu::fu:......Trump is going to pit these bozo's against each other. Pull shit and nobody is calling on you at a press conference. Report fairly and you will be recognized by Trump = better for business.

The worm has turned s0ns........fake news guys are going to get nut sack kicked from now on. Press conferences will become as exciting as the Super Bowl. Expect CNN and NBC to get pwned in coming weeks!!:bye1::bye1::2up:

I agree. He lobbed that bomb to let the press know he will call them out on false stories and reward them on true stories.

Should have happened long ago as most journalists are to busy trying to make the news to report whats really going on.

It would have been a smart move if he was calling out an actual lie. Making shit up to whine about was just childish and dumb.

Oh so the media wasn't biased against him??

Now just who is childish and dumb??

Reporting that he made an ass of himself whining about something he was so wrong about is not being biased. It's called reporting what he said.

Reporting that he made an ass of himself whining about something he was so wrong about is not being biased. It's called reporting what he said.

Since he didn't make an ass of himself your point is moot.

The media has been biased against him since he first started his run for the office.

Anyone who hasn't noticed is a person who didn't want to notice it. After all they all thought Trump was a joke. Guess who's laughing now.

The media has been biased against him since he first started his run for the office.

Anyone who hasn't noticed is a person who didn't want to notice it. After all they all thought Trump was a joke. Guess who's laughing now.

Reporting what he actually says and does is biased? Nice try.

Nope. The time lapsed video showing so much empty space showed me that Trump's messenger boy as wrong, and him pitching a tantrum over such a silly thing showed me he was childish.
I thought so....

Reporting what he actually says and does is biased? Nice try.

Honesty from the biased media?? Nice try.

I thought so....

Perspective can explain your picture. How do you explain the time lapsed video?

Now that we know from Secret Service that Magatometers wasn't the problem. And there are photos of them lining the grass at Obama's inagruation which he said never happened before.

What are the latest excuses for such a small showing?

The water was cold?
This never happened to me before?
Too drunk to get it up?

Seriously, the first press conference and they whine about having the best party party ever no matter what your eyes saw?

The gaslighting was worse when he gave estimates of how many people could fit there saying it was the hugest...then saying millions couldn't get there because of the Secret Service lmao! Whut?
He's the Press Secretary...who gives a shit. He has thankless job dealing with a 99.999% liberal media who think it's their job to bring down Trump.

I thought so....

The place was packed....I'm happy for Trump....and there was't 3-feet of trash to have to walk through....until Saturday's Hillary win celebration that is....you democrats are fucking earth raping pigs....

Now that we know from Secret Service that Magatometers wasn't the problem. And there are photos of them lining the grass at Obama's inagruation which he said never happened before.

What are the latest excuses for such a small showing?

The water was cold?
This never happened to me before?
Too drunk to get it up?

Seriously, the first press conference and they whine about having the best party party ever no matter what your eyes saw?

The gaslighting was worse when he gave estimates of how many people could fit there saying it was the hugest...then saying millions couldn't get there because of the Secret Service lmao! Whut?
He's the Press Secretary...who gives a shit. He has thankless job dealing with a 99.999% liberal media who think it's their job to bring down Trump.

He represents the president. His words are the president's words.

I thought so....

The place was packed....I'm happy for Trump....and there was't 3-feet of trash to have to walk through....until Saturday's Hillary win celebration that is....you democrats are fucking earth raping pigs....

So you admit Trump was mistaken?

I thought so....

Did you go to one of the Hillary victory celebrations Saturday?

I thought so....

Why would that matter?

I thought so....

Why would that matter?
It doesn't, your Hillary lost....:lol:

I thought so....

Saturday had nothing to do with Hillary. It was purely disgust with Trump.

Forum List

Back