Do you think Sean Spicer looked "tough" whining about crowd sizes?

I thought he looked fine. Of course, how he looked is.completely irrelevant....as is everything else the dopey left obsesses about.

Sean Spicer looks like he is gonna take up the mantra of "Whine until I get what I want" that Trump loves so much.

Now that we know from Secret Service that Magatometers wasn't the problem. And there are photos of them lining the grass at Obama's inagruation which he said never happened before.

What are the latest excuses for such a small showing?

The water was cold?
This never happened to me before?
Too drunk to get it up?

Seriously, the first press conference and they whine about having the best party party ever no matter what your eyes saw?

The gaslighting was worse when he gave estimates of how many people could fit there saying it was the hugest...then saying millions couldn't get there because of the Secret Service lmao! Whut?

All the whining from the Left kind of drowned out Spicer's whining so I'm not really sure.

I loved how he told the press fk you! About time! Thanks for asking!

He told you the truth don't matter. And you love it! Congrats! Yay lies and whines!

Are you saying the Media doesn't lie and whine? You may wanna pay more attention to the loony Fake News coming from Democrat media outlets like CNN and MSNBC. Lying and whining is all they're doing at this point.

It's cute that you think you are being clever.
Its stupid that you think you are being clever....clever is something foreign to you after all you are a conservative self obsessed white male :badgrin:

<--there is Spicer at the Inauguration

lol, what are you 10 years old? Your retorts are. Dismissed.
what You fancy yourself Mature ...you are a pompous Bag of Gas and a jerk get bent

we have the first pictures of the Trump plan to make America Great
get

Now that we know from Secret Service that Magatometers wasn't the problem. And there are photos of them lining the grass at Obama's inagruation which he said never happened before.

The water was cold?
Too drunk to get it up?

Seriously, the first press conference and they whine about having the best party party ever no matter what your eyes saw?

The gaslighting was worse when he gave estimates of how many people could fit there saying it was the hugest...then saying millions couldn't get there because of the Secret Service lmao! Whut?
Funny how Trump completely controls your fake MSM....and you're fucking clueless as to what's going on....:lol:

Funny that you think whining is part of a master tough guy plan.
Awwww.....everything will be just fine snowflake.....

The water was cold?
Too drunk to get it up?

I know Sean Spicer called out the media to be more objective. Fuck the crowd size.

Objective with what? Lies and truth?

And he cared a whole bunch...even made it the first thing he did as Putins Peon

The media is used to being rewarded as lap dogs. They are not used to being held accountable.

lol....as usual, the OP missed the whole story of the press conference!

Spicer lobbed a bomb into the middle of the press corps yesterday. Served notice in a spectacularly emphatic manner, "You come with fake news, we're going to clean your clocks in public!". Anybody with half a brain could connect the dots when he gave the NY Times kudo's for fixing a story Saturday after faking it Friday!! FCUKING BRILLIANCE.....:fu::fu::fu:......Trump is going to pit these bozo's against each other. Pull shit and nobody is calling on you at a press conference. Report fairly and you will be recognized by Trump = better for business.

The worm has turned s0ns........fake news guys are going to get nut sack kicked from now on. Press conferences will become as exciting as the Super Bowl. Expect CNN and NBC to get pwned in coming weeks!!:bye1::bye1::2up:

I agree. He lobbed that bomb to let the press know he will call them out on false stories and reward them on true stories.

Should have happened long ago as most journalists are to busy trying to make the news to report whats really going on.

Good for Spicer and double good for Trump.

The water was cold?
Too drunk to get it up?

Spicer is an angry, rabid little man trying to defend his deranged boss - with more lies. Sadly hilarious.

The only hilarious thing is you. Just another sore loser who refuses to accept reality.

Take a hike you moron.

Spicer lobbed a bomb into the middle of the press corps yesterday. Served notice in a spectacularly emphatic manner, "You come with fake news, we're going to clean your clocks in public!". Anybody with half a brain could connect the dots when he gave the NY Times kudo's for fixing a story Saturday after faking it Friday!! FCUKING BRILLIANCE.....:fu::fu::fu:......Trump is going to pit these bozo's against each other. Pull shit and nobody is calling on you at a press conference. Report fairly and you will be recognized by Trump = better for business.

The worm has turned s0ns........fake news guys are going to get nut sack kicked from now on. Press conferences will become as exciting as the Super Bowl. Expect CNN and NBC to get pwned in coming weeks!!:bye1::bye1::2up:

I agree. He lobbed that bomb to let the press know he will call them out on false stories and reward them on true stories.

Should have happened long ago as most journalists are to busy trying to make the news to report whats really going on.

It would have been a smart move if he was calling out an actual lie. Making shit up to whine about was just childish and dumb.

It would have been a smart move if he was calling out an actual lie. Making shit up to whine about was just childish and dumb.
Your fake news tell you that?

Oh so the media wasn't biased against him??

Now just who is childish and dumb??

Forum List

Back