Do you think Sean Spicer looked "tough" whining about crowd sizes?

I vehemently disagree with the pettiness of crowd size. There are more important issues on the front burners.

You mean it was a waste of time for Trump to get so pissed off about everything he had his Press Secretary come out angry and talk down to the press and call them liars,

when Trump and his PS were the liars? Yes I agree petty, but now we know what we are in for.
Yep.....a bunch of fat women with purple hair dressed up as vaginas.

None of you assholes on the left gave any moral ground to call anyone a liar. You had a President who never told the truth, a press that never told the truth and politicians like Reid and Pelosi what never told the truth. Go fuck yourselves with a cactus you hypocritical low life retards!
Fuck em with a pineapple.

You can give him all the proof you wish, he's a lefty and lefties have neither the intelligence or maturity to ever admit they are wrong.
Crowd Scientists Say Womens March in Washington Had 3 Times More People Than Trumps Inauguration
Source: NY Times

The women’s march in Washington was roughly three times the size of the audience at President Trump’s inauguration, crowd counting experts said Saturday.

Marcel Altenburg and Keith Still, crowd scientists at Manchester Metropolitan University in Britain, analyzed photographs and video taken of the National Mall and vicinity and estimated that there were about 160,000 people in those areas in the hour leading up to Mr. Trump’s speech Friday.

They estimated that at least 470,000 people were at the women’s march in Washington in the areas on and near the mall at about 2 p.m. Saturday.

The two images below show the crowds when they were at their peak density at the two events.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/22/us/politics/womens-march-trump-crowd-estimates.html

Irrelevant.

3500.jpg

You know you just showed me the first 100 yards of the mall right? Try again
oh look, the pic of the mall six hours prior again. This is why pink slips are going out to federally funded trolls.
Show me the one then where it is packed then during the inauguration. And if you plan to post the first hundred yards again, know you make yourself out to look even more stupid.
why? My point is the dept of interior image tweets were deliberately deceptive pics taken before the inauguration.
Then proof they are deceptive please. He is the president, if those pictures misrepresent the facts there should be better pictures out there. In his position he would have those pictures. The fact they haven't surfaced means they don't exist.
HM, you don't think using a pre inauguration photo of a sparsely populated mall as evidence of low inauguration participation is deceptive?
ptive?pp
I'm waiting for you to proof to me it's a pre-inauguration photo, not as is claimed a photo during peak attendance. Which I said is easily accomplished, by providing me a picture that shows the mall being packed at ANY time on friday. If you are not able to provide said picture, knowing that if it exist it would have been released by the Trump team. I will conclude that it wasn't packed and the attendance was low. Something that is further supported by all the stats on the transit situation on friday that I have found. And if that's true that means that the press secretary to POTUS called in the press on saturday for the specific reason of lying to them. Destroying his credibility and furthering the fear that Trump is simply to petty to hold his office.

The media being biased is a given. Anyone with a brain knows their biased. The op didn't ask about the media he asked about the man at the podium.

But you weren't calling the man "pointless bullshit" you were calling what he was talking about "pointless bulldog". It is most definitely not.
The honesty of the media aside the whole discussion is ridiculous. The office of the President is only a popularity contest one day a year, November 8th, and even then it really isn't because of the electoral college. Our president does not need to wallow in the mud with the media every time they bait him.
Remember me and my pedestal. Want to give me odds on him shutting out the press?
He has spread made it really clear that he's shutting out the media who spread lies. They're traitors and have no place in the press room.
Define lies, because so far lie to you and those on the right seems to mean anyone that criticizes Trump. I point out the simple fact that I have provided both a photograph and metro stats to prove what I say. Nothing besides simple hearsay has been provided by you or anyone replying to my posts.
it's lying to present a pre inauguration photo as evidence of low attendance numbers. Which I've already stated about three times, in different ways to eliminate any misunderstanding. It's lying to say that pointing that out is the same as claiming anything about numbers, because it isn't.

I thought he looked "small" making a big deal out of pointless bullshit. Just like every poster on here talking about this stupid junior high popularity bullshit.

So, you think that the media being biased and dishonest is pointless?
The media being biased is a given. Anyone with a brain knows their biased. The op didn't ask about the media he asked about the man at the podium.

But you weren't calling the man "pointless bullshit" you were calling what he was talking about "pointless bulldog". It is most definitely not.
The honesty of the media aside the whole discussion is ridiculous. The office of the President is only a popularity contest one day a year, November 8th, and even then it really isn't because of the electoral college. Our president does not need to wallow in the mud with the media every time they bait him.
Remember me and my pedestal. Want to give me odds on him shutting out the press?

I don't remember your posts attacking Obama for trying to kick Fox out and personally and repeatedly attacking Hannity. Can you remind me of that?

OMG, it just occurred to me, you're a hypocrite, aren't you?

I don't remember your posts attacking Obama for trying to kick Fox out and personally and repeatedly attacking Hannity. Can you remind me of that?

A hypocrite of the first order.

Fox is one news outlet . Not ALL news outlets .

oh look, the pic of the mall six hours prior again. This is why pink slips are going out to federally funded trolls.
Show me the one then where it is packed then during the inauguration. And if you plan to post the first hundred yards again, know you make yourself out to look even more stupid.
why? My point is the dept of interior image tweets were deliberately deceptive pics taken before the inauguration.
Then proof they are deceptive please. He is the president, if those pictures misrepresent the facts there should be better pictures out there. In his position he would have those pictures. The fact they haven't surfaced means they don't exist.
HM, you don't think using a pre inauguration photo of a sparsely populated mall as evidence of low inauguration participation is deceptive?
ptive?pp
I'm waiting for you to proof to me it's a pre-inauguration photo, not as is claimed a photo during peak attendance. Which I said is easily accomplished, by providing me a picture that shows the mall being packed at ANY time on friday. If you are not able to provide said picture, knowing that if it exist it would have been released by the Trump team. I will conclude that it wasn't packed and the attendance was low. Something that is further supported by all the stats on the transit situation on friday that I have found. And if that's true that means that the press secretary to POTUS called in the press on saturday for the specific reason of lying to them. Destroying his credibility and furthering the fear that Trump is simply to petty to hold his office.
The turds at the dept of interior admitted it with their opening tweet after having their accounts shut down. I imagine we'll hear more in a few...i suspect the new boss is going over their accounts wit a fine toothed comb right now.

CNN is one news outlet. Not ALL news outlets

He has spread made it really clear that he's shutting out the media who spread lies. They're traitors and have no place in the press room.
Define lies, because so far lie to you and those on the right seems to mean anyone that criticizes Trump. I point out the simple fact that I have provided both a photograph and metro stats to prove what I say. Nothing besides simple hearsay has been provided by you or anyone replying to my posts.
it's lying to present a pre inauguration photo as evidence of low attendance numbers. Which I've already stated about three times, in different ways to eliminate any misunderstanding. It's lying to say that pointing that out is the same as claiming anything about numbers, because it isn't.
I understand what you are saying. You seem to not want to understand what I am saying. You claim the picture provided was taken six hours prior the inauguration
oh look, the pic of the mall six hours prior again.
I'm saying if you are right, you should be able to provide me a photograph that shows the mall more full then that on friday. So far you have given me 1 photo of the first hundred yards of the mall. A place which is almost 2 miles long.So again you could proof that this photograph is a misrepresentation, but the fact that you haven't so far has shown me that you are unable to provide me with proof.

Last edited:

CNN is one news outlet. Not ALL news outlets

Spicer bitches at everyone . Not just CNN.

The "media" is not some like minded monolithic thing . Picking a fight with the industry will not go over well.

Forum List

Back