Do you think Sean Spicer looked "tough" whining about crowd sizes?

I thought he looked "small" making a big deal out of pointless bullshit. Just like every poster on here talking about this stupid junior high popularity bullshit.

So, you think that the media being biased and dishonest is pointless?
The media being biased is a given. Anyone with a brain knows their biased. The op didn't ask about the media he asked about the man at the podium.

But you weren't calling the man "pointless bullshit" you were calling what he was talking about "pointless bulldog". It is most definitely not.
The honesty of the media aside the whole discussion is ridiculous. The office of the President is only a popularity contest one day a year, November 8th, and even then it really isn't because of the electoral college. Our president does not need to wallow in the mud with the media every time they bait him.
Remember me and my pedestal. Want to give me odds on him shutting out the press?
He has spread made it really clear that he's shutting out the media who spread lies. They're traitors and have no place in the press room.

Lol I don't care either way, I just find it funny how people here are trying to prove the Trump inauguration was the biggest, the size of the crowd doesn't matter or in the case of Koshergirl, try to do it both. All the while trying to ignore the point. Spicer destroyed his own credibility at his very first press conference.

Spicer didn't lie once. He questioned the attendance numbers as the National Park Service doesn't count attendees. I am sure the violence and threats of violence impacted turnout. Interesting how the left says the topic is unimportant (in Chuck Todd's words, ridiculous), yet they must have the bigger turnout. Which is it?

Not only does he lie at min 2,35 but he feels the need to emphasize this lie by saying period when he said it. And the story isn't about which crowd was the biggest although it is ironic that a protest gets a bigger crowd then the inauguration. It's the fact that the spokesperson to POTUS started his job by lying to the press, an easily verifiable lie to makes matters worse.

Only, he can't produce any prove the media was lying. Conway called it alternative facts even. AKA lies. And you changed your position from "they have more important matters to attend to", to "exposing lying media is important to the Trump administration'. Make up your mind.

What the hell are you babbling about?

It's not their job to calculate a size of a crowd, it's their job to expose the lying media... Ah, I should have known logic is too difficult for you.

Are you saying that the media didn't lie about the Martin Luther King Jr. being moved? Alternate facts indeed...
This
You know, these people have important matters to worry about, they are not there to a calculate a crowd size or entertain any other leftists diversions.
Became this
Addressing the lying media, actually is an important function of the Trump's government.
That was what I was talking about. All the rest of the reply. Your attempt to deflect and belittle me don't change the simple fact that you
1, aren't capable of providing evidence to Pincer's statement. "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe."
2. You have not provided any rebuttal to my actual point. Trumps is petty enough to let his spokesperson destroy his credibility his very first press conference on something that would have been forgotten within a week.

Oh my gosh... A truly special snowflake IQ wise that I am dealing with.

Yes, Trump's government should not be addressing every leftist diversion, they have actual work to get done. But in general it should address the lying media. Is this too difficult to understand? Sure seems to be.

The media clearly lied and he addressed that by using WILD hyperbole. Isn't it amazing how Trump uses that to destroy the lying media?

Clearly, they have succeeded again. The lying media doesn't talk about anything except the crowd size now. Just how long do you think people can stand to read that trivial bullshit that no one except foaming at mouth leftists care about?
No you are right the size of the crowd doesn't matter. The fact that the press secretary to the US president chose to lie about which was bigger does. Blowing credibility on such an obvious lie is stupid and makes the Trump administration spokesperson untrustworthy right of the bat.
For the fifth time or something this is my point. This is what the problem is. This is what you are not replying to. And if the media clearly lied show me evidence. You know that thing people use when trying to proof a point. The thing you haven't provided. Show me those statistic that the attendance to the inauguration wasn't weak. And if you can't provide that, concede the point and pivot to saying how it is not important. Doing both at the same time makes you look stupid.
The media clearly lied

He based it on the transits during the whole day. That's entirely legitimate.

I am not expecting them to run a NASA grade analysis on a damn crowd size. Can you recall, actual issues?
Pick a position please.

Are you seriously claiming now that the media didn't lie about the Martin Luther King's?

Really?

You can give him all the proof you wish, he's a lefty and lefties have neither the intelligence or maturity to ever admit they are wrong.

Now that we know from Secret Service that Magatometers wasn't the problem. And there are photos of them lining the grass at Obama's inagruation which he said never happened before.

What are the latest excuses for such a small showing?

The water was cold?
This never happened to me before?
Too drunk to get it up?

Seriously, the first press conference and they whine about having the best party party ever no matter what your eyes saw?

The gaslighting was worse when he gave estimates of how many people could fit there saying it was the hugest...then saying millions couldn't get there because of the Secret Service lmao! Whut?

I could give a fuck. As long as you little bitches are but hurt

Thanks Trump for bringing America back to real Americans

-Geaux

In case you didn't notice pred. The weekly standard is right wing and they condemned it. Lying to the press is really dangerous.

Now Kellyanne said it was alternative facts, in other words, in Trumps dreams and made up lies. The Trump Admin can't be trusted , not one word.
The last administration couldn't be trusted.....not one word.
You pugknockers want to paint Trump with the same broad brush.
Give me one outright lie any of the press secretaries to Obama ever said to the press. They deflected, claimed ignorance or did any of a dozens of different tactics, but never outright lied to the press. The reason being that the press needs to be able to trust the guy on that podium to tell the truth, or at least not lie. This trust has been destroyed on day 2 of Trump's presidency.
No, they lied. For example, they said benghazi was a result of a video. Then they lied when they said they were just mistaken, nit lying.

No they did not lie, Bernard Levy did the video which was shown and he also paid for the revolution in Libya,
Bernard Levy and Stevens knew each other.

Irrelevant. The attack was not about a video, that is a lie.

2001-Space-Odyssey-80x80.jpeg
963497.png
2001-Space-Odyssey-80x80.jpeg

You know you just showed me the first 100 yards of the mall right? Try again

Pretty crappy when someone pulls a Hillary rally trick huh?
Lol I don't care either way, I just find it funny how people here are trying to prove the Trump inauguration was the biggest, the size of the crowd doesn't matter or in the case of Koshergirl, try to do it both. All the while trying to ignore the point. Spicer destroyed his own credibility at his very first press conference.
Another lie. Pointing out the deliberate misrepresentation of crowd size by the dept of interior trolls is not the same as claiming it was the biggest crowd ever. Poor lefties, your rhetoric and lies are no longer effective. Whatever will you do now...

Their lies and corruption is what got them virtually removed from power. Yet they don't learn. Can't fix stupid I guess.

Spicer didn't lie once. He questioned the attendance numbers as the National Park Service doesn't count attendees. I am sure the violence and threats of violence impacted turnout. Interesting how the left says the topic is unimportant (in Chuck Todd's words, ridiculous), yet they must have the bigger turnout. Which is it?

Not only does he lie at min 2,35 but he feels the need to emphasize this lie by saying period when he said it. And the story isn't about which crowd was the biggest although it is ironic that a protest gets a bigger crowd then the inauguration. It's the fact that the spokesperson to POTUS started his job by lying to the press, an easily verifiable lie to makes matters worse.

Cool, Mr. I don't care, cares all of a sudden. Alternative facts are revealed by forkup.

So, you think that the media being biased and dishonest is pointless?
The media being biased is a given. Anyone with a brain knows their biased. The op didn't ask about the media he asked about the man at the podium.

But you weren't calling the man "pointless bullshit" you were calling what he was talking about "pointless bulldog". It is most definitely not.
The honesty of the media aside the whole discussion is ridiculous. The office of the President is only a popularity contest one day a year, November 8th, and even then it really isn't because of the electoral college. Our president does not need to wallow in the mud with the media every time they bait him.
Remember me and my pedestal. Want to give me odds on him shutting out the press?
He has spread made it really clear that he's shutting out the media who spread lies. They're traitors and have no place in the press room.
Define lies, because so far lie to you and those on the right seems to mean anyone that criticizes Trump. I point out the simple fact that I have provided both a photograph and metro stats to prove what I say. Nothing besides simple hearsay has been provided by you or anyone replying to my posts.

Their lies and corruption is what got them virtually removed from power. Yet they don't learn. Can't fix stupid I guess.

Hey slow boi, you just lost seats in Congress and the big prize. It was due to Hillary's lies and corruption.

You can give him all the proof you wish, he's a lefty and lefties have neither the intelligence or maturity to ever admit they are wrong.
Crowd Scientists Say Womens March in Washington Had 3 Times More People Than Trumps Inauguration
Source: NY Times

The women’s march in Washington was roughly three times the size of the audience at President Trump’s inauguration, crowd counting experts said Saturday.

Marcel Altenburg and Keith Still, crowd scientists at Manchester Metropolitan University in Britain, analyzed photographs and video taken of the National Mall and vicinity and estimated that there were about 160,000 people in those areas in the hour leading up to Mr. Trump’s speech Friday.

They estimated that at least 470,000 people were at the women’s march in Washington in the areas on and near the mall at about 2 p.m. Saturday.

The two images below show the crowds when they were at their peak density at the two events.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/22/us/politics/womens-march-trump-crowd-estimates.html

Hey slow boi, you just lost seats in Congress and the big prize. It was due to Hillary's lies and corruption.

You are confused, I'm conservative and I was talking about the left.
Let me fix it for you chump ...you are conservative entitled white male asshole.,..you are welcome

3500.jpg

You know you just showed me the first 100 yards of the mall right? Try again
oh look, the pic of the mall six hours prior again. This is why pink slips are going out to federally funded trolls.
Show me the one then where it is packed then during the inauguration. And if you plan to post the first hundred yards again, know you make yourself out to look even more stupid.
why? My point is the dept of interior image tweets were deliberately deceptive pics taken before the inauguration.
Then proof they are deceptive please. He is the president, if those pictures misrepresent the facts there should be better pictures out there. In his position he would have those pictures. The fact they haven't surfaced means they don't exist.
HM, you don't think using a pre inauguration photo of a sparsely populated mall as evidence of low inauguration participation is deceptive?
ptive?pp

Forum List

Back