Do you think Sean Spicer looked "tough" whining about crowd sizes?

You know, the crowd size doesn't matter... don't pretend it's your private part or something.

There was only one competition, the electoral vote and you LOST IT. Deal with that.

The people who got Trump in office are happily employed in their non-parasitical states. They don't have time for this activist leftist leisure bullshit. They voted against all that, why would they suddenly become political activists themselves?
No you are right the size of the crowd doesn't matter. The fact that the press secretary to the US president chose to lie about which was bigger does. Blowing credibility on such an obvious lie is stupid and makes the Trump administration spokesperson untrustworthy right of the bat.

Nope, he just chose to trust the statistics from the transport system - entirely legitimate. You know, these people have important matters to worry about, they are not there to a calculate a crowd size or entertain any other leftists diversions.

Some people are busy making America great, while others just can't take a defeat.

Everyone who rode Metro was there to support Trump! Yeah, that's it. Pictures just couldn't capture it. Cameras...what a failure lol

You know you just showed me the first 100 yards of the mall right? Try again

Pretty crappy when someone pulls a Hillary rally trick huh?
Lol I don't care either way, I just find it funny how people here are trying to prove the Trump inauguration was the biggest, the size of the crowd doesn't matter or in the case of Koshergirl, try to do it both. All the while trying to ignore the point. Spicer destroyed his own credibility at his very first press conference.
Another lie. Pointing out the deliberate misrepresentation of crowd size by the dept of interior trolls is not the same as claiming it was the biggest crowd ever. Poor lefties, your rhetoric and lies are no longer effective. Whatever will you do now...

He looked tough deservedly bitch-slapping the left wing press.

You thought his windmilling were bitch slaps? He looked like a botch slapping..at air.

Hey moron, you can be bitch-slapped with words, often more effectively than with hands.

Yes you can...but again, his high pitched whining saying his ball was all the rage combined with it was that big because the secret service don't like me was a bitch move

Some people see toughness differently. You're the guy that sees crying as being tough.
Trump is just going to stop giving any info to the press at all. Naturally the left fails to see the significance of shutting down the dept of the interior's twitter account. The morons who posted those pics are gone and their agency is on notice. All the craphats who think they control our public lands, and who think they control the narrative and reality itself...are going to lose their jobs. I can't wait. The carnage will be gratifying.
So you are in favor of only the voices of those who voted for Trump being heard and shutting out the press because it's critical is an entirely valid response?

He can speak directly to the people. No need for a failing #FakeNews media and endless amounts of spin.

Why should he rely on the people who believe he takes golden showers, release fake news regarding him and all around hates him? Is there any good reason to do that? Nope there isn't, you guys suck.

Now that we know from Secret Service that Magatometers wasn't the problem. And there are photos of them lining the grass at Obama's inagruation which he said never happened before.

What are the latest excuses for such a small showing?

The water was cold?
This never happened to me before?
Too drunk to get it up?

Seriously, the first press conference and they whine about having the best party party ever no matter what your eyes saw?

The gaslighting was worse when he gave estimates of how many people could fit there saying it was the hugest...then saying millions couldn't get there because of the Secret Service lmao! Whut?

We now know what battles Trump is going to pick. Every batte.

That's a stretch that no one will believe. Likely not even the guy who wrote it.
In case you didn't notice pred. The weekly standard is right wing and they condemned it. Lying to the press is really dangerous.

Now Kellyanne said it was alternative facts, in other words, in Trumps dreams and made up lies. The Trump Admin can't be trusted , not one word.
The last administration couldn't be trusted.....not one word.
You pugknockers want to paint Trump with the same broad brush.
Give me one outright lie any of the press secretaries to Obama ever said to the press. They deflected, claimed ignorance or did any of a dozens of different tactics, but never outright lied to the press. The reason being that the press needs to be able to trust the guy on that podium to tell the truth, or at least not lie. This trust has been destroyed on day 2 of Trump's presidency.
No, they lied. For example, they said benghazi was a result of a video. Then they lied when they said they were just mistaken, nit lying.

No they did not lie, Bernard Levy did the video which was shown and he also paid for the revolution in Libya,
Bernard Levy and Stevens knew each other.

Why should he give any information to people who believe he takes golden showers, release fake news regarding him and all around hates him?

So because he shouldnt give them info that is the reason he held a presser to cry about the crowd sizes and the cameras who misrepresented them?

You are probably too much of a hack to listen but here goes:

The photos they showed of the Trump rally were from before it started, the photos of the 0bama rally were from when it was in full swing.
show me the correct photo then. Show me a photo where the mall was packed on friday. Btw people also check attendance going by the metro and it's occupancy. Shows the same thing. If you can prove me wrong. Go right ahead, wouldn't be the first time I'm proven wrong. I'm probably one of the only people on this forum who can say he has admitted to being wrong before.
View attachment 108018
3500.jpg

oh look, the pic of the mall six hours prior again. This is why pink slips are going out to federally funded trolls.
Show me the one then where it is packed then during the inauguration. And if you plan to post the first hundred yards again, know you make yourself out to look even more stupid.
why? My point is the dept of interior image tweets were deliberately deceptive pics taken before the inauguration.

which begs the question...if attendance was so miserable, why not just use a picture of the actual crowd?

Why should he give any information to people who believe he takes golden showers, release fake news regarding him and all around hates him?

So because he shouldnt give them info that is the reason he held a presser to cry about the crowd sizes and the cameras who misrepresented them?

Dude, you aren't making any sense. Maybe you should give up on this debating thing, as a special one, your IQ just might not be up for it.

He should absolutely complain about the fake news the media distributes, he should not rely on them as the distributors of any piece of information.

I thought he looked "small" making a big deal out of pointless bullshit. Just like every poster on here talking about this stupid junior high popularity bullshit.

So, you think that the media being biased and dishonest is pointless?
The media being biased is a given. Anyone with a brain knows their biased. The op didn't ask about the media he asked about the man at the podium.

But you weren't calling the man "pointless bullshit" you were calling what he was talking about "pointless bulldog". It is most definitely not.

Pretty crappy when someone pulls a Hillary rally trick huh?
Lol I don't care either way, I just find it funny how people here are trying to prove the Trump inauguration was the biggest, the size of the crowd doesn't matter or in the case of Koshergirl, try to do it both. All the while trying to ignore the point. Spicer destroyed his own credibility at his very first press conference.
Another lie. Pointing out the deliberate misrepresentation of crowd size by the dept of interior trolls is not the same as claiming it was the biggest crowd ever. Poor lefties, your rhetoric and lies are no longer effective. Whatever will you do now...
at min 2,35 he says wat you claim he didn't say.

Last edited:
I thought he looked "small" making a big deal out of pointless bullshit. Just like every poster on here talking about this stupid junior high popularity bullshit.

The media being biased is a given. Anyone with a brain knows their biased. The op didn't ask about the media he asked about the man at the podium.

But you weren't calling the man "pointless bullshit" you were calling what he was talking about "pointless bulldog". It is most definitely not.
The honesty of the media aside the whole discussion is ridiculous. The office of the President is only a popularity contest one day a year, November 8th, and even then it really isn't because of the electoral college. Our president does not need to wallow in the mud with the media every time they bait him.
Remember me and my pedestal. Want to give me odds on him shutting out the press?

He looked tough deservedly bitch-slapping the left wing press.

You thought his windmilling were bitch slaps? He looked like a botch slapping..at air.

Hey moron, you can be bitch-slapped with words, often more effectively than with hands.

Yes you can...but again, his high pitched whining saying his ball was all the rage combined with it was that big because the secret service don't like me was a bitch move

Some people see toughness differently. You're the guy that sees crying as being tough.

You are desperately flailing about trying not to get beat again. Kind of like the press.

show me the correct photo then. Show me a photo where the mall was packed on friday. Btw people also check attendance going by the metro and it's occupancy. Shows the same thing. If you can prove me wrong. Go right ahead, wouldn't be the first time I'm proven wrong. I'm probably one of the only people on this forum who can say he has admitted to being wrong before.
View attachment 108018
3500.jpg

oh look, the pic of the mall six hours prior again. This is why pink slips are going out to federally funded trolls.
Show me the one then where it is packed then during the inauguration. And if you plan to post the first hundred yards again, know you make yourself out to look even more stupid.
why? My point is the dept of interior image tweets were deliberately deceptive pics taken before the inauguration.
Then proof they are deceptive please. He is the president, if those pictures misrepresent the facts there should be better pictures out there. In his position he would have those pictures. The fact they haven't surfaced means they don't exist.

The honesty of the media aside the whole discussion is ridiculous. The office of the President is only a popularity contest one day a year, November 8th, and even then it really isn't because of the electoral college. Our president does not need to wallow in the mud with the media every time they bait him.

Take the high road? Like Bush did? Where did that get him? It's time to stop that, it doesn't work. The left has no morals, no shame, no ethics, and they lack maturity. You cannot embarass them by taking the high road. If Trump continues in this manner, they will cave. It needs to bed one.

I vehemently disagree with the pettiness of crowd size. There are more important issues on the front burners.
The primary issue before us are the unethical, corrupt nature of our so called journalists....and federal employees aka "agents" who lie to the public in order to protect their criminal endeavors. It is SIGNIFICANT that the people who started the lie about low attendance at the inauguration are the same individuals who control the national mall. Welcome to the reality of criminals posing as "protectors" of our public lands.

Ever occur to you Trump lies , all the time.
She....doesn't....care.....

Spicer didn't lie once. He questioned the attendance numbers as the National Park Service doesn't count attendees. I am sure the violence and threats of violence impacted turnout. Interesting how the left says the topic is unimportant (in Chuck Todd's words, ridiculous), yet they must have the bigger turnout. Which is it?

Forum List

Back