Do you think Sean Spicer looked "tough" whining about crowd sizes?

I vehemently disagree with the pettiness of crowd size. There are more important issues on the front burners.
The primary issue before us are the unethical, corrupt nature of our so called journalists....and federal employees aka "agents" who lie to the public in order to protect their criminal endeavors. It is SIGNIFICANT that the people who started the lie about low attendance at the inauguration are the same individuals who control the national mall. Welcome to the reality of criminals posing as "protectors" of our public lands.

I thought he looked "small" making a big deal out of pointless bullshit. Just like every poster on here talking about this stupid junior high popularity bullshit.
I figured Trump wiped the slate clean on the press when he took the oath......but specific members of the media chose to show their true colors and make baseless claims against him on day one.
So, the new administration spelled out immediately how things would go. If the media decides that making up lies about the president is going to be their favorite pastime.....he's going to hammer them. He's not gonna whimper and beg for forgiveness.

He looked tough deservedly bitch-slapping the left wing press.
Trumpism Corrupts: Spicer Edition
Left wing press, like this. Trying to delegitimize all critical thinking doesn't make you right, just the leader of a banana republic.

That's a stretch that no one will believe. Likely not even the guy who wrote it.
In case you didn't notice pred. The weekly standard is right wing and they condemned it. Lying to the press is really dangerous.

Now Kellyanne said it was alternative facts, in other words, in Trumps dreams and made up lies. The Trump Admin can't be trusted , not one word.

I vehemently disagree with the pettiness of crowd size. There are more important issues on the front burners.
The primary issue before us are the unethical, corrupt nature of our so called journalists....and federal employees aka "agents" who lie to the public in order to protect their criminal endeavors. It is SIGNIFICANT that the people who started the lie about low attendance at the inauguration are the same individuals who control the national mall. Welcome to the reality of criminals posing as "protectors" of our public lands.

Ever occur to you Trump lies , all the time.

You mean it was a waste of time for Trump to get so pissed off about everything he had his Press Secretary come out angry and talk down to the press and call them liars,

when Trump and his PS were the liars? Yes I agree petty, but now we know what we are in for.

Left wing press, like this. Trying to delegitimize all critical thinking doesn't make you right, just the leader of a banana republic.

That's a stretch that no one will believe. Likely not even the guy who wrote it.
In case you didn't notice pred. The weekly standard is right wing and they condemned it. Lying to the press is really dangerous.

Who gives a fuck about the Weekly Standard. Who gives a fuck about which inauguration had the most people? The media again lied and got taken to the woodshed. I was pretty damn pleased about that. So we're most Americans I'll bet.
What was the lie? Pretty obvious looking at aerial photographs. Tell you what. I'll play fortune teller for you. 1 year from now, the press will no longer have any access to the white house, unless proven to be completely uncritical of Trump. 1 Year from now most of Trumps decisions will be released either via a simple press statement or twitter. 1 Year from now you will have defended that decision. 1 year from now the US will be a place where criticism will be suppressed. Ill mark this post and we will troll each other.

None of you assholes on the left gave any moral ground to call anyone a liar. You had a President who never told the truth, a press that never told the truth and politicians like Reid and Pelosi what never told the truth. Go fuck yourselves with a cactus you hypocritical low life retards!

Who gives a fuck about the Weekly Standard. Who gives a fuck about which inauguration had the most people? The media again lied and got taken to the woodshed. I was pretty damn pleased about that. So we're most Americans I'll bet.
What was the lie? Pretty obvious looking at aerial photographs. Tell you what. I'll play fortune teller for you. 1 year from now, the press will no longer have any access to the white house, unless proven to be completely uncritical of Trump. 1 Year from now most of Trumps decisions will be released either via a simple press statement or twitter. 1 Year from now you will have defended that decision. 1 year from now the US will be a place where criticism will be suppressed. Ill mark this post and we will troll each other.

You are probably too much of a hack to listen but here goes:

The photos they showed of the Trump rally were from before it started, the photos of the 0bama rally were from when it was in full swing.

One year from now, none of that will be true but you will lie and claim it is. Just like now.

The photos they showed of the Trump rally were from before it started, the photos of the 0bama rally were from when it was in full swing.
show me the correct photo then. Show me a photo where the mall was packed on friday. Btw people also check attendance going by the metro and it's occupancy. Shows the same thing. If you can prove me wrong. Go right ahead, wouldn't be the first time I'm proven wrong. I'm probably one of the only people on this forum who can say he has admitted to being wrong before.

You know, the crowd size doesn't matter... don't pretend it's your private part or something.

There was only one competition, the electoral vote and you LOST IT. Deal with that.

The people who got Trump in office are happily employed in their non-parasitical states. They don't have time for this activist leftist leisure bullshit. They voted against all that, why would they suddenly become political activists themselves?

Last edited:

One year from now, none of that will be true but you will lie and claim it is. Just like now.
In a year, shills and hacks will be obsolete.

show me the correct photo then. Show me a photo where the mall was packed on friday. Btw people also check attendance going by te metro and it's occupancy. Shows the same thing. If you can prove me wrong. Go right ahead, wouldn't be the first time I'm proven wrong. I'm probably one of the only people on this forum who can say he has admitted to being wrong before.

You think I'm a fucking photographer? You think I live in Washington DC? I know what the truth is from people and sources that are trustworthy.

Like I said, I don't expect you to agree but I don't care either. The lying and left wing media bias is part of the reason Americans threw the left out of power. I wouldn't trust the MSM to correctly air the time of day.

In a year, shills and hacks will be obsolete.

I think they will get much worse before they get better. You can't fix stupid.

show me the correct photo then. Show me a photo where the mall was packed on friday. Btw people also check attendance going by te metro and it's occupancy. Shows the same thing. If you can prove me wrong. Go right ahead, wouldn't be the first time I'm proven wrong. I'm probably one of the only people on this forum who can say he has admitted to being wrong before.

You think I'm a fucking photographer? You think I live in Washington DC? I know what the truth is from people and sources that are trustworthy.

Like I said, I don't expect you to agree but I don't care either. The lying and left wing media bias is part of the reason Americans threw the left out of power. I wouldn't trust the MSM to correctly air the time of day.
So I have photographic evidence of my position, you have reliable sources. But in your head I'm wrong. You are claiming that neither you or the US president has anything to back your claim but are right nonetheless. Pred one of us sounds like you so eloquently put as a 'hack' but it isn't me.

You know, the crowd size doesn't matter... don't pretend it's your private part or something.

There was only one competition, the electoral vote and you LOST IT. Deal with that.

The people who got Trump in office are happily employed in their non-parasitical states. They don't have time for this activist leftist leisure bullshit. They voted against all that, why would they suddenly become political activists themselves?
No you are right the size of the crowd doesn't matter. The fact that the press secretary to the US president chose to lie about which was bigger does. Blowing credibility on such an obvious lie is stupid and makes the Trump administration spokesperson untrustworthy right of the bat.

So I have photographic evidence of my position, you have reliable sources. But in your head I'm wrong. You are claiming that neither you or the US president has anything to back your claim but are right nonetheless. Pred one of us sounds like you so eloquently put as a 'hack' but it isn't me.

Dude stop. You lost, now you are just boring everyone.

show me the correct photo then. Show me a photo where the mall was packed on friday. Btw people also check attendance going by the metro and it's occupancy. Shows the same thing. If you can prove me wrong. Go right ahead, wouldn't be the first time I'm proven wrong. I'm probably one of the only people on this forum who can say he has admitted to being wrong before.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_upload_2017-1-21_11-26-5.png

Dude stop. You lost, now you are just boring everyone.
Trying to delegitimize all critical thinking doesn't make you right
Guess we are at full circle now

Forum List

Back