Do you think Sean Spicer looked "tough" whining about crowd sizes?

I thought the left wanted Trump to be nicer to the press? Now you think they are whiners. Make up your simple minds.

In case you didn't notice pred. The weekly standard is right wing and they condemned it. Lying to the press is really dangerous.

Who gives a fuck about the Weekly Standard. Who gives a fuck about which inauguration had the most people? The media again lied and got taken to the woodshed. I was pretty damn pleased about that. So we're most Americans I'll bet.
What was the lie? Pretty obvious looking at aerial photographs. Tell you what. I'll play fortune teller for you. 1 year from now, the press will no longer have any access to the white house, unless proven to be completely uncritical of Trump. 1 Year from now most of Trumps decisions will be released either via a simple press statement or twitter. 1 Year from now you will have defended that decision. 1 year from now the US will be a place where criticism will be suppressed. Ill mark this post and we will troll each other.

You are probably too much of a hack to listen but here goes:

The photos they showed of the Trump rally were from before it started, the photos of the 0bama rally were from when it was in full swing.
show me the correct photo then. Show me a photo where the mall was packed on friday. Btw people also check attendance going by the metro and it's occupancy. Shows the same thing. If you can prove me wrong. Go right ahead, wouldn't be the first time I'm proven wrong. I'm probably one of the only people on this forum who can say he has admitted to being wrong before.
View attachment 108018
3500.jpg

You know you just showed me the first 100 yards of the mall right? Try again

You know, the crowd size doesn't matter... don't pretend it's your private part or something.

There was only one competition, the electoral vote and you LOST IT. Deal with that.

The people who got Trump in office are happily employed in their non-parasitical states. They don't have time for this activist leftist leisure bullshit. They voted against all that, why would they suddenly become political activists themselves?
No you are right the size of the crowd doesn't matter. The fact that the press secretary to the US president chose to lie about which was bigger does. Blowing credibility on such an obvious lie is stupid and makes the Trump administration spokesperson untrustworthy right of the bat.

Nope, he just chose to trust the statistics from the transport system - entirely legitimate. You know, these people have important matters to worry about, they are not there to a calculate a crowd size or entertain any other leftists diversions.

Some people are busy making America great, while others just can't take a defeat.

This kind of beat down of the lefty media group thinkers was long over due...Keep it up! Keep holding a mirror up to them.

Now that we know from Secret Service that Magatometers wasn't the problem. And there are photos of them lining the grass at Obama's inagruation which he said never happened before.

What are the latest excuses for such a small showing?

The water was cold?
This never happened to me before?
Too drunk to get it up?

Seriously, the first press conference and they whine about having the best party party ever no matter what your eyes saw?

The gaslighting was worse when he gave estimates of how many people could fit there saying it was the hugest...then saying millions couldn't get there because of the Secret Service lmao! Whut?
Funny how Trump completely controls your fake MSM....and you're fucking clueless as to what's going on....:lol:

You know, the crowd size doesn't matter... don't pretend it's your private part or something.

There was only one competition, the electoral vote and you LOST IT. Deal with that.

The people who got Trump in office are happily employed in their non-parasitical states. They don't have time for this activist leftist leisure bullshit. They voted against all that, why would they suddenly become political activists themselves?
No you are right the size of the crowd doesn't matter. The fact that the press secretary to the US president chose to lie about which was bigger does. Blowing credibility on such an obvious lie is stupid and makes the Trump administration spokesperson untrustworthy right of the bat.

Nope, he just chose to trust the statistics from the transport system - entirely legitimate. You know, these people have important matters to worry about, they are not there to a calculate a crowd size or entertain any other leftists diversions.
Lol, you do know the press briefing was called in specifically to tell the press that his crowd was the biggest right? The first actual press briefing was scheduled for monday. So Trump actually disagrees with your statement that they have more important matters to attend to.

Trump did this on the weekend after his inauguration. Imagine the snowflakes during the work week.

Lol, you do know the press briefing was called in specifically to tell the press that his crowd was the biggest right? The first actual press briefing was scheduled for monday. So Trump actually disagrees with your statement that they have more important matters to attend to.

Except it was NOT a press briefing. Thanks for the alternate facts though.

You know you just showed me the first 100 yards of the mall right? Try again

Pretty crappy when someone pulls a Hillary rally trick huh?
Lol I don't care either way, I just find it funny how people here are trying to prove the Trump inauguration was the biggest, the size of the crowd doesn't matter or in the case of Koshergirl, try to do it both. All the while trying to ignore the point. Spicer destroyed his own credibility at his very first press conference.

Except it was NOT a press briefing. Thanks for the alternate facts though.
Wow great comeback, it was a dishonest press statement. You sure as hell proved me wrong. 'sarcasm' I felt I needed to point out I was sarcastic I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have been able to figure it out going by this rebuttal.

False, he was addressing the #Fake News produced by the media. Such as the fake story that the bust of Martin Luther King Jr. was removed. Also he was there to offer the schedule.

Addressing the lying media, actually is an important function of the Trump's government.

And yes, the media HAS lied about the crowd size, plenty of times. Even here in Europe (where I am currently residing) I see obvious fake pictures of the crowd size...

False, he was addressing the #Fake News produced by the media. Such as the fake story that the bust of Martin Luther King Jr. was removed.

Addressing the lying media, actually is an important function of the Trump's government.

And yes, the media HAS lied about the crowd size, plenty of times. Even here in Europe (where I am currently residing) I see obvious fake pictures of the crowd size...
Only, he can't produce any prove the media was lying. Conway called it alternative facts even. AKA lies. And you changed your position from "they have more important matters to attend to", to "exposing lying media is important to the Trump administration'. Make up your mind.

I thought he looked "small" making a big deal out of pointless bullshit. Just like every poster on here talking about this stupid junior high popularity bullshit.

So, you think that the media being biased and dishonest is pointless?
The media being biased is a given. Anyone with a brain knows their biased. The op didn't ask about the media he asked about the man at the podium.

He looked tough deservedly bitch-slapping the left wing press.
Trumpism Corrupts: Spicer Edition
Left wing press, like this. Trying to delegitimize all critical thinking doesn't make you right, just the leader of a banana republic.

That's a stretch that no one will believe. Likely not even the guy who wrote it.
In case you didn't notice pred. The weekly standard is right wing and they condemned it. Lying to the press is really dangerous.

Now Kellyanne said it was alternative facts, in other words, in Trumps dreams and made up lies. The Trump Admin can't be trusted , not one word.
The last administration couldn't be trusted.....not one word.
You pugknockers want to paint Trump with the same broad brush.

First of all.....you assholes lied about the MLK bust. It wasn't removed like you guys claimed.

And I saw the inauguration. There was a shitload of people there. I could give a shit who had more.

False, he was addressing the #Fake News produced by the media. Such as the fake story that the bust of Martin Luther King Jr. was removed.

Only, he can't produce any prove the media was lying. Conway called it alternative facts even. AKA lies. And you changed your position from "they have more important matters to attend to", to "exposing lying media is important to the Trump administration'. Make up your mind.

What the hell are you babbling about?

It's not their job to calculate a size of a crowd, it's their job to expose the lying media... Ah, I should have known logic is too difficult for you.

Are you saying that the media didn't lie about the Martin Luther King Jr. being moved? Alternate facts indeed...

I thought he looked "small" making a big deal out of pointless bullshit. Just like every poster on here talking about this stupid junior high popularity bullshit.

So, you think that the media being biased and dishonest is pointless?
The media being biased is a given. Anyone with a brain knows their biased. The op didn't ask about the media he asked about the man at the podium.

But you weren't calling the man "pointless bullshit" you were calling what he was talking about "pointless bulldog". It is most definitely not.

He looked tough deservedly bitch-slapping the left wing press.
Left wing press, like this. Trying to delegitimize all critical thinking doesn't make you right, just the leader of a banana republic.

That's a stretch that no one will believe. Likely not even the guy who wrote it.

Now Kellyanne said it was alternative facts, in other words, in Trumps dreams and made up lies. The Trump Admin can't be trusted , not one word.
Give me one outright lie any of the press secretaries to Obama ever said to the press. They deflected, claimed ignorance or did any of a dozens of different tactics, but never outright lied to the press. The reason being that the press needs to be able to trust the guy on that podium to tell the truth, or at least not lie. This trust has been destroyed on day 2 of Trump's presidency.

The MSM, Hollywood, anyone with some stroke, should quit using Trump's name or reporting about his tweets or actions. If enough people did that, it would piss Trump off to no end. The best thing to do to a troll like him, is quit feeding his ego and giving him that satisfaction. Could you imagine his response if no one but Info Wars and Breitbart showed up for a press conference?

Give me one outright lie any of the press secretaries to Obama ever said to the press. They deflected, claimed ignorance or did any of a dozens of different tactics, but never outright lied to the press. The reason being that the press needs to be able to trust the guy on that podium to tell the truth, or at least not lie. This trust has been destroyed on day 2 of Trump's presidency.

Just using google, I see a never ending list of lies.

"
Benghazi Emails Not About Benghazi. In April, an email from deputy national security advisor Ben Rhodes dated September 14, 2012, emerged. It showed that Rhodes had explicitly listed as a “goal” that the White House not be blamed for a “broader failure or policy” – and that, to that end, then-UN ambassador Susan Rice should talk about how the “protests are rooted in an Internet video.”

Carney told the skeptical press that the email wasn’t actually about Benghazi. “The document was explicitly not about Benghazi,” he said with a straight face, “but about the general dynamic in the Muslim world at the time.”
"

Huh...

Also, basing the assumption about the crowd on the transportation is not a lie.

Forum List

Back