Do you think Sean Spicer looked "tough" whining about crowd sizes?

The media being biased is a given. Anyone with a brain knows their biased. The op didn't ask about the media he asked about the man at the podium.

But you weren't calling the man "pointless bullshit" you were calling what he was talking about "pointless bulldog". It is most definitely not.
The honesty of the media aside the whole discussion is ridiculous. The office of the President is only a popularity contest one day a year, November 8th, and even then it really isn't because of the electoral college. Our president does not need to wallow in the mud with the media every time they bait him.
Remember me and my pedestal. Want to give me odds on him shutting out the press?

I don't remember your posts attacking Obama for trying to kick Fox out and personally and repeatedly attacking Hannity. Can you remind me of that?

OMG, it just occurred to me, you're a hypocrite, aren't you?

Fox is one news outlet . Not ALL news outlets .
Which makes Obama even more ridiculous for calling them out dozens of times by name.

When someone who speaks for Trump is considered to have gone "too far,"
That's WAY the fuck out there.:2up:
And the beauty of it is, it was only Day 2!:boobies:

I think we should compare Obama's 2012 electoral map with Reagan's 1984 map....Mkay?

First Reagan's

1020px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

Now Obama's

1020px-ElectoralCollege2012.svg.png

Somebody's map is bigger.

United States presidential election maps - Wikimedia Commons

The honesty of the media aside the whole discussion is ridiculous. The office of the President is only a popularity contest one day a year, November 8th, and even then it really isn't because of the electoral college. Our president does not need to wallow in the mud with the media every time they bait him.
Remember me and my pedestal. Want to give me odds on him shutting out the press?

I don't remember your posts attacking Obama for trying to kick Fox out and personally and repeatedly attacking Hannity. Can you remind me of that?

OMG, it just occurred to me, you're a hypocrite, aren't you?

Fox is one news outlet . Not ALL news outlets .

CNN is one news outlet. Not ALL news outlets

Spicer bitches at everyone . Not just CNN.

The "media" is not some like minded monolithic thing . Picking a fight with the industry will not go over well.

I'll be nice when the liberal media no longer has a monopoly on White House briefings

Why should he give any information to people who believe he takes golden showers, release fake news regarding him and all around hates him?

So because he shouldnt give them info that is the reason he held a presser to cry about the crowd sizes and the cameras who misrepresented them?

Dude, you aren't making any sense. Maybe you should give up on this debating thing, as a special one, your IQ just might not be up for it.

He should absolutely complain about the fake news the media distributes, he should not rely on them as the distributors of any piece of information.

He complained about crowd sizes. You can pretend all you want that is a big issue but it just conorms how petty and small you ate to defend that cryfest.

He looked like a puppet with his ass absolutely stuffed to the gills with another puppet giving him commands.

Now that we know from Secret Service that Magatometers wasn't the problem. And there are photos of them lining the grass at Obama's inagruation which he said never happened before.

What are the latest excuses for such a small showing?

The water was cold?
This never happened to me before?
Too drunk to get it up?

Seriously, the first press conference and they whine about having the best party party ever no matter what your eyes saw?

The gaslighting was worse when he gave estimates of how many people could fit there saying it was the hugest...then saying millions couldn't get there because of the Secret Service lmao! Whut?

I know Sean Spicer called out the media to be more objective. Fuck the crowd size.

Now that we know from Secret Service that Magatometers wasn't the problem. And there are photos of them lining the grass at Obama's inagruation which he said never happened before.

What are the latest excuses for such a small showing?

The water was cold?
This never happened to me before?
Too drunk to get it up?

Seriously, the first press conference and they whine about having the best party party ever no matter what your eyes saw?

The gaslighting was worse when he gave estimates of how many people could fit there saying it was the hugest...then saying millions couldn't get there because of the Secret Service lmao! Whut?

I know Sean Spicer called out the media to be more objective. Fuck the crowd size.

Objective with what? Lies and truth?

And he cared a whole bunch...even made it the first thing he did as Putins Peon

Why should he give any information to people who believe he takes golden showers, release fake news regarding him and all around hates him?

So because he shouldnt give them info that is the reason he held a presser to cry about the crowd sizes and the cameras who misrepresented them?

Dude, you aren't making any sense. Maybe you should give up on this debating thing, as a special one, your IQ just might not be up for it.

He should absolutely complain about the fake news the media distributes, he should not rely on them as the distributors of any piece of information.

He complained about crowd sizes. You can pretend all you want that is a big issue but it just conorms how petty and small you ate to defend that cryfest.
ER...no, he didn't complain about crowd sizes. He schooled the press about running fake stories.

ER...no, he didn't complain about crowd sizes. He schooled the press about running fake stories.

So his lies were "alternative facts", right?

I loved how he told the press fk you! About time! Thanks for asking!

Spicer looked like a pudgy disheveled mess standing there in a suit that was too big as he stood behind a podium that was too tall for him.

1485047429838.jpg

For comparison...

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-23.18.23.png

white-house-press-secretary-ari-fleischer-talks-about-the-shooting-picture-id51588808

White+House+Press+Secretary+Robert+Gibbs+Discusses+D1vF1sDRowNl.jpg

636206198490156779-EPA-USA-WHITE-HOUSE-SPICER-88184020.JPG

Forum List

Back