Trump Gets Thousands Upon Thousands of People at His Rallies

Without entertainment at that. Yet Kamala Harris gets only hundreds to a couple thousand people twerking their butts and the left believes that's something to brag about. Just imagine if it was the other way around.

The left would be saying that Trump's political career is over and Harris has the election secured. I think that the left is more in denial though if you ask me. I think that they know that they're in trouble so they just try to focus on the positives instead of the horrible truth. (For them)
Trump has entertainmenmt at his rallies. Harris is drawing more than Trump but crowd size is irrelevant.

Not these days he doesn't.
iu

Without entertainment at that. Yet Kamala Harris gets only hundreds to a couple thousand people twerking their butts and the left believes that's something to brag about. Just imagine if it was the other way around.

Democrats invite Hollywood celebrities and big entertainers at ALL of their functions. Obumma was famous for his big parties. But then, Hollywood RUNS the democrat party and China runs Hollywood.

Without Beyonce and Oprah Winfrey, et al, turnout at these events would be sickening. They have to PAY people to show up and pretend to be Harris supporters.

Forum List

Back