Do You Think That There's Going to be a Peaceful Transfer of Power if Trump Wins?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I heard Trump talking about this earlier at his press conference about how Biden doesn't think that there will be a peaceful transfer of power if Kamala Harris wins. (Darn right!!) However I do believe that if Trump wins that the violence will be even worse.

I heard Trump talking about this earlier at his press conference about how Biden doesn't think that there will be a peaceful transfer of power if Kamala Harris wins. (Darn right!!) However I do believe that if Trump wins that the violence will be even worse.
That comes from a Biden quote yesterday. I heard him say it on the news last evening before correcting himself. A Freudian slip? I think not. LMAO

No, it would go to lawyers to decide that Harris is your next president.

I don't think it matters who wins. Whichever side loses will melt down into full-blown denial. It's gonna get ugly.

No because it wasn't a fair election and you know that.
:rolleyes: - still rolling with that?

Listen, if Dems are smarter than Republicans, so smart that they can steal an entire election and leave no prosecutable evidence, how can you EVER hope to beat them?

I'll spell it out for you - in case you're not getting the point. Dems aren't that smart. There's no way they could pull of a national conspiracy to steal the election. Not without someone talking, or leaving real evidence behind.

:rolleyes: - still rolling with that?

Listen, if Dems are smarter than Republicans, so smart that they can steal an entire election and leave no prosecutable evidence, how can you EVER hope to beat them?

I'll spell it out for you - in case you're not getting the point. Dems aren't that smart. There's no way they could pull of a national conspiracy to steal the election. Not without someone talking, or leaving real evidence behind.

Oh so now you're calling democrats stupid because it's the most convenient for you.

Forum List

Back