Do you think the Middle East conflict will spread?

Grumpyolman

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
San Diego
Spread past Israel and Gaza that is. Iran has been firing rockets at US military assets.
This could get real nasty, real fast. Will our nukes deter them?
Is there any doubt in your mind that the Iranians would use nukes if they had them?

Spread past Israel and Gaza that is. Iran has been firing rockets at US military assets.
Is there any doubt in your mind that the Iranians would use nukes if they had them?
Iran is pulling the strings and they are not ready for a regional conflict until Biden allows them to develop nukes

They are waiting on Potato head and the billions he gave them.

I greatly fear that America is trying to find the 'gulf of tonkin' type provocation against Iran.

That could be America's only way of enlisting necessary allies that are going to be needed when the fullout fight against the Brics begins.

Will China and Russia stand up with Iran?

I greatly fear that America is trying to find the 'gulf of tonkin' type provocation against Iran.

That could be America's only way of enlisting necessary allies that are going to be needed when the fullout fight against the Brics begins.

Damn good question.

Iran funds Hamas and calls the shots

They approved the massacre as well as killing and taking prisoner Americans.

Iran has been at war with Israel and the US since the Iranian revolution, or had you not noticed?

The only question is, do you let them get nukes? Will that only cause more blood shed?

Honestly, I dont know why people are so worried about it. Who fucking cares if a bunch of jew hating muslims get killed? Let Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, and anyone else who wants to join, get bombed too. I dont fucking care. I dont care about their citizens either. They can die in a ball of fire or they can stay out of it. Whatever man, i dont care. :dunno:

Shut up, you Canadian fuck. You do not have anything relevant to say on this. Stick to bears and maple syrup. Putz.

Honestly, I dont know why people are so worried about it. Who fucking cares if a bunch of jew hating muslims get killed? Let Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, and anyone else who wants to join, get bombed too. I dont fucking care. I dont care about their citizens either. They can die in a ball of fire or they can stay out of it. Whatever man, i dont care. :dunno:
I think you are spot-on. Israel can take care of Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran. The first two are merely speed bumps for their military. Iran is another story, but Israel can inflict enough pain to effect short-term pain and deterrence. There is not going to be some sort of pan-Islamic uprising like the ass-backward Jihadists are hoping for. There never is. It has never happened in modern times.

I think Israel is well-equipped to defend themselves. The USA is there to make sure something underhanded does not take place. It reminds me of the finale shootout in "For a Few Dollar's More" when Clint Eastwood steps in to make sure the fight is fair between Leo Van Cleef and Indio. We just want to watch over them to make sure they have their fair shot at wiping these vermin off the face of the Earth.

I think you are spot-on. Israel can take care of Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran. The first two are merely speed bumps for their military. Iran is another story, but Israel can inflict enough pain to effect short-term pain and deterrence. There is not going to be some sort of pan-Islamic uprising like the ass-backward Jihadists are hoping for. There never is. It has never happened in modern times.

I think Israel is well-equipped to defend themselves. The USA is there to make sure something underhanded does not take place. It reminds me of the finale shootout in "For a Few Dollar's More" when Clint Eastwood steps in to make sure the fight is fair between Leo Van Cleef and Indio. We just want to watch over them to make sure they have their fair shot at wiping these vermin off the face of the Earth.
War is super easy if you no longer care to preserve the enemy's civilians. Carpet bombing is highly effective and likely what Israel will do to anyone else who dares to enter this conflict.

Iran funds Hamas and calls the shots

They approved the massacre as well as killing and taking prisoner Americans.

Iran has been at war with Israel and the US since the Iranian revolution, or had you not noticed?

The only question is, do you let them get nukes? Will that only cause more blood shed?
if Iran gets nukes the world will be held hostage to a terrorist regime with the bomb ..Obama's pal Iran will not hesitate to threaten the world when they get the bomb .

Forum List

Back