"Do you think they'll get the President?"

Lol right.

livin-dream-m-fucking-living-it-2noflaks-f-check-it-2990352.png

Trump Bracing For Move By Mueller, Doesn’t Want His Daughter Or Son-In-Law Near Him

He wants his "baby" to get out of town. I guess he will start sleeping with his wife, for a change.

Insomnia time in the white house.

Nope. The political class won't "get" the POTUS. Even the LA Times is beginning to backpedal on how "good" mueller is. The question is how deep into the woods is mueller?

"When he was named special counsel in May, Robert S. Mueller III was hailed as the ideal lawman — deeply experienced, strait-laced and nonpartisan — to investigate whether President Trump’s campaign had helped with Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

The accolades squared with Mueller’s valor as a Marine rifle platoon commander in Vietnam and his integrity as a federal prosecutor, a senior Justice Department official and FBI director from 2001 to 2013, the longest tenure since J. Edgar Hoover. He was praised by former courtroom allies and opponents, and by Democrats and Republicans in Congress.

But at 73, Mueller’s record also shows a man of fallible judgment who can be slow to alter his chosen course. At times, he has intimidated or provoked resentment among subordinates. And his tenacious yet linear approach to evaluating evidence led him to fumble the biggest U.S. terrorism investigation since 9/11."

As he investigates Trump's aides, special counsel's record shows surprising flaws

You already have the president for three more years.

And if you think he is vicious now, please go after his family

Trump Bracing For Move By Mueller, Doesn’t Want His Daughter Or Son-In-Law Near Him

He wants his "baby" to get out of town. I guess he will start sleeping with his wife, for a change.

Well, that was a nasty post.
Interesting article though. Of course he wants Kushner out of the WH. He's probably afraid they've got a wire on him.

If they sink as low as to put a wire on Kushner and try to entrap Trump, you know darned well that Magnificent Orange Bastard isn't stupid enough to fall for it.

Mueller's tiddly-winks are no match to Donald's 3-D chess. I am surprised that he hasn't shut the whole debacle down by now, and sent Mueller scurrying back into the rat hole he crawled out of.

Interesting article though. Of course he wants Kushner out of the WH. He's probably afraid they've got a wire on him.

Soon he will be saying of his son in law, "I really don't know him very well."

If they sink as low as to put a wire on Kushner and try to entrap Trump, you know darned well that Magnificent Orange Bastard isn't stupid enough to fall for it.

Mueller's tiddly-winks are no match to Donald's 3-D chess. I am surprised that he hasn't shut the whole debacle down by now, and sent Mueller scurrying back into the rat hole he crawled out of.

Have you listened to the Comrade vomit confessions of obstructions of justice all over the TV? The Comrade is playing checkers, Muller is a profession and playing Chess.

No wire is needed on Kushner. He has already given plenty evidence with his lies.

So you got nothing more than gossip. Let me know when you find some real news.

OK. This isn't gossip. Kushner fucked up again and "forgot" to hand over more documents.

Kushner Failed to Provide Russia Documents, Senate Panel Found ...
Kushner Failed to Provide Russia Documents, Senate Panel Found
Nov 16, 2017 - Mr. Kushner also failed to provide investigators with a September 2016 ... the headline: Senate Panel Asks Kushner To Turn Over Documents.
Jared Kushner failed to disclose emails sent to Trump team about ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › Jared Kushner
Nov 16, 2017 - Jared Kushner failed to disclose emails sent to Trump team about .... Kushner was asked to turn over various documents on 18 October and ...
Jared Kushner Failed To Disclose WikiLeaks Email And Russia ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../jared-kushner-wikileaks_us_5a0df8a0e4b0b9cb3...
Nov 16, 2017 - Jared Kushner Failed To Disclose WikiLeaks Email And Russia Dinner ... Trump's adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner to turn overcommunications ... failed to disclose because other witnesses gave them the documents.
Kushner Failed to Hand Over Emails About WikiLeaks, Russia - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/.../kushner-failed-to-hand-over-emails-about-wikileaks-russia.html
Nov 16, 2017 - Under a section of the letter entitled “Missing Documents,” the senators write ... Kushner's failure to turn over these emails is not the first time ...
Senators say Kushner didn't turn over emails about WikiLeaks, Russia ...
abcnews.go.com/Politics/senators-kushner-turn-emails-wikileaks...overture/story?id...
Nov 16, 2017 - Senators say Kushner didn't turn over emails about WikiLeaks, Russia ... said Kushner failed to provide the committee with all the documents ...

Have you listened to the Comrade vomit confessions of obstructions of justice all over the TV? The Comrade is playing checkers, Muller is a profession and playing Chess.

No wire is needed on Kushner. He has already given plenty evidence with his lies.

Are the Russians actually paying you American greenbacks for your phony "Correct The Record" trolling, or is this something you've taken upon yourself to do for free?

You know damned well that nobody here is taking you seriously. Well except for a small handful of misguided liberals maybe.

I'm sorry, JGalt, but I can't accept the concept of Trump and 3D chess. I just can't.
Mueller is a ferret and they made ferret a verb for a reason.

Kushner and Don Jr are wearing wires.

Of course DJT wants them out of the WH.

Forum List

Back