Do you think Trump will talk Human Rights with L'l Kim?

LMAO!!!!

Just kidding.

After all, Trump rips babies and children from their mother's arms.

Trump says some Mexicans don't rape.

Trump assaults women for fun, he told us he grabs pu$$y.

Trump denies help to people fleeing danger.

Trump wants to end healthcare for millions of Americans.

Hell, Trump didn't even pay his own workers.

And he'd be concerned with Human Rights? Not something Republicans are fond of.

Speaking of Democrats and baby ripping...

View attachment 197648
I've found when Republicans show pictures like that, they are nearly always misrepresented.
You support that?

Not only does he support it but he demands funding for it...and wants it pushed in jr high schools. It is written into their platform...the closest thing to a holy sacrament they have. Every Democrat must be seen as enthusiastic for abortion in order to gain any party office.

In fact leaked emails from the DNC showed Democrats worrying because a Florida Democrat had donated money to homeless young women who wanted help not having an abortion. Imagine the vile evil of deanrd, the black soul, and his party, if they are enraged when somebody is offered private help to NOT have an abortion.
Satanic.
As always simply exposing a Democrat's inner soul is devastating to them.

Email follows....note what they consider as a "vulnerability"

"VULNERABILITIES (SELF) RESEARCH

Perkins (Primary)

• Perkins’ foundation, 4 Girls Foundation, has donated money to Heartbeat of Miami and Respect Life Ministry, two Florida organizations that operate crisis pregnancy centers that encourage pregnant women not to get abortions"

http://hellofla.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-strikes-fl-18/

What a horrible guy right!

I heard some sniveling reporter named Goldstein ....or Shwatrz or something I cant remember...asked Trump "How is there going to be a summit with a total madman...who knows what could happen?!". And Trump replied "Kim will just have to take his chances with me"

Did Obama talk human rights with Iran before he gave them over a billion dollars?

Why to claim something, that has been thoroughly debunked?
Oh,the life of a hyper-partisan. Debunked talking points are still facts to these folks.
AP FACT CHECK: Trump's Iran cash story oft-told, still bogus

LOL your link agrees with me, Obama gave Iran over a billion dollars in frozen funds. Now did he talk human rights with Iran first? I'll answer for you, no he didn't they still throw gays off roofs to their deaths. :itsok:

tRump will beg for a deal, even if it's one he knows won't last, just so he can say he did it.
It is pretty hilarious watching his staff and all of the other officials involved in this act as if Trump doesn't even exist.

Trump : "He has one shot!"

The rest of our side: "We hope to lay some groundwork for future dealings and simply start productive dialogue"

Translation: "Ignore the Orange Idiot, we're doing the real work. He'll only be around a few more years anyway"

So true, you love MS 13 and terrorists....they have God spark in them....bwahahahaahahahaha
^ even dumber
and the only thing dumber than defending MS13.....is that a video caused Ben Ghazi.......I still love the fact you guys wont come clean on that one......
^ dumb and doesn’t even know 100’s of cities protested the video
Lol, no one even knew about the video till Obama said something about it.
^ at least this retard doesn’t deny the many protests against the video
Like I said nobody knew of the video, till Obama lied about it.

^ even dumber
and the only thing dumber than defending MS13.....is that a video caused Ben Ghazi.......I still love the fact you guys wont come clean on that one......
Kim says
Kim Jong Un Offers to Host Peace Talks Between United States and Canada

SINGAPORE —One day before his summit with Donald J. Trump, the North Korean dictator, Kim Jong Un, has offered to host peace talks between the United States and Canada.

Speaking to reporters at his hotel in Singapore, Kim said that the rising tensions between the North American neighbors were posing an “intolerable threat to world peace.”

In addition to offering to host U.S.-Canada talks in Pyongyang, Kim urged the immediate creation of a demilitarized zone along the border separating the two hostile nations.

“In exchange for Canadian Mounties agreeing to stand down on their side of the border, the United States, in turn, would dismantle its nuclear weapons,” Kim said.

Although stating that “North Korea stands ready and willing to be an honest broker” in peace talks between the two countries, he urged Trump to dial back the “inflammatory rhetoric” that he aimed at Canadians over the weekend.

“Violent language and threats have no place in international diplomacy,” Kim said.

- the Borowitz Report
So now you support Korea?
30740580_872771649585502_540050957325565952_n.jpg

Uh Obama mentioned it after the event took place....you are really dumb.
The protests? What, did you want him to ignore them? :cuckoo:
Yes, he lied about a terrorist attack. You really are that stupid to believe he didn't.

Kim says

SINGAPORE —One day before his summit with Donald J. Trump, the North Korean dictator, Kim Jong Un, has offered to host peace talks between the United States and Canada.

Speaking to reporters at his hotel in Singapore, Kim said that the rising tensions between the North American neighbors were posing an “intolerable threat to world peace.”

In addition to offering to host U.S.-Canada talks in Pyongyang, Kim urged the immediate creation of a demilitarized zone along the border separating the two hostile nations.

“In exchange for Canadian Mounties agreeing to stand down on their side of the border, the United States, in turn, would dismantle its nuclear weapons,” Kim said.

Although stating that “North Korea stands ready and willing to be an honest broker” in peace talks between the two countries, he urged Trump to dial back the “inflammatory rhetoric” that he aimed at Canadians over the weekend.

“Violent language and threats have no place in international diplomacy,” Kim said.

- the Borowitz Report
So now you support Korea? View attachment 197890

LOL. now that is hilarious

Did Obama talk human rights with Iran before he gave them over a billion dollars?

Oh,the life of a hyper-partisan. Debunked talking points are still facts to these folks.

LOL your link agrees with me, Obama gave Iran over a billion dollars in frozen funds. Now did he talk human rights with Iran first? I'll answer for you, no he didn't they still throw gays off roofs to their deaths. :itsok:
Exactally,
They never met face to face and this negotiation was in secret, unlike Trump he does it in plain view, even holds a press conference about it. Trump is the most transparent President ever.....

Kim says

- the Borowitz Report
Well, Trump is much more friendly with foreign dictators then he is with Americans or our allies.

Exactally,
They never met face to face and this negotiation was in secret, unlike Trump he does it in plain view, even holds a press conference about it. Trump is the most transparent President ever.....

Right! :laugh:
Where are Trump’s tax returns?
The only transparency in the Trump administration is via leaks.:2up:

Exactally,

Yeah, there are notes about what was said.
It would be great if Trump treated our allies like he treats a dictator with a horrible human rights record. And your hero glossed over that issue.
Let Kim starve and torture his people because as Trump says “Kim knows what’s best for his people.”

Kim says

- the Borowitz Report
Well, Trump is much more friendly with foreign dictators then he is with Americans or our allies.

you are a moron.......He's a business guy, he knows how to hand people with big egos....
second our allies rip us off.......it's like the nerd at school who pays for everything, people love him, once he stops, he knows who his friends are.....that's what we're doing.....no more free rides.....

I guess you like people charging up tariffs and are ok with it.

Exactally,

Right! :laugh:
Where are Trump’s tax returns?
The only transparency in the Trump administration is via leaks.:2up:
What do tax returns have to do with dick?
the guy holds meetings in the open, speaks in plain English, not lawyer-politician.
he made the democrats look stupid on DACA......he ended it while the democrats took the blame.....priceless.....
and why did they democrats lose DACA...they wouldn't negotiate in good faith......like always.

Kim says

- the Borowitz Report

you are a moron.......He's a business guy, he knows how to hand people with big egos....
second our allies rip us off.......it's like the nerd at school who pays for everything, people love him, once he stops, he knows who his friends are.....that's what we're doing.....no more free rides.....

I guess you like people charging up tariffs and are ok with it.
Did the nerd at the school become the wealthiest, most powerful person the school has ever seen?

So stupid.

Forum List

Back