Do you trust Romney?

Do you trust Romney?

• Yes, but will not vote for him.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have absolute TRUST that Romney wants to do things that I do not want my nation to do.

Obama, on the other hand, might accidently do something I actually approve of.

Wow, Obamaites trust the guy that lies every time he speaks, has his college records sealed and tells us if we're not better off in 3 years it's a one term proposition.

Well guess what, Obama lies, he's the least transparent leader-ever and I'm definitely not better off. Gas costs more, electricity costs more, groceries cost more and business revenues are 1/3 what the were in 2008.

I also like to fire people that I pay to do a job if they don't do that job. If the plumber came in to unclog the sinks and didn't do you think I'm going to pay him or have him come back?? If the landscaper cuts 1/2 the yard is he supposed to get paid??

So here we are, a Chicago Punk that has been thrown into the limelight because he is an eloquent speaker aka a great liar with a sing song voice!!

So yea, I don't trust most politicians but I certainly trust Romney will do a heck of a lot better job than the Punk from Chicago.

Last edited:
I trust obama. I trust that obama will keep doing what he has been doing all along, destroying this country in whatever way he can.

Why can't Obama lose more jobs that Bush? Even with the complete backing of the New GOP Obama hasn't been able to re-crash the economy and send more jobs overseas. He is a hopeless failure.

I don't trust him and will not vote for him. Please vote in the poll. It will close on Election Day, November 6, 2012. Thank you.

I trust Romney more than Obama

That being said, there are other Politicians I trust more than either, but it is limited to the fingers on one hand :eusa_whistle:

The Obama economy is like a small penis in icy cold water... levity is fun

Excellent. Thank you, and Amen!

I do not this as cut & dried; there is no question however, Romney does not have "the touch of the common man".

That's an understatement. I don't want a profoundly religious silver-spoon aristocrat in the White House who seriously does not identify, sympathize, or understand the plight of the poor and middle class.

so what's yer man doing out in hollyweird planting his lips on the back side of rich white men who can't sympathize or understand the plight of the poor and middle class doyathink?

Romney was born in America, knows our holidays and traditions, understands Free Enterprise and never ate a dog.

Gee Frank.. do you think Obama will be vetted by the liberal press and the Democrats voters before the election this time?....:lol:..

I don't trust him and will not vote for him. Please vote in the poll. It will close on Election Day, November 6, 2012. Thank you.

Well, this is a total shock. A borg of the ObamaNation will not vote for Romey? Wow. Just wow.

Cons don't trust him either.

Damn, and there was me thinking that conservatives were individuals - with their own individual thoughts about Romney. I guess that's me told. You clearly know far more about conservatives than conservatives themselves. I congratulate you on your superior intellect.

Yanno....................it's simple..............................

Vote for Romney and you get the Ryan budget which will cut many programs for the poor. Shit......even the Catholic priests think it's a bad idea.

Vote for Obama? If you're middle class or lower, you get a break. I know that my taxes weren't as much this year, which means I can help to stimulate the economy better than the rich.

I'm wondering why people earning less than 500,000/yr are willing to vote against their own best interests?

i dont know.....why dont you tell me why.....the Democrats in my State are not making things better out here.....there are a lot of taxes and "fees" out here and these fuckers want more....so why should i vote for these guys when they dont seem to be for my best interest?.....

I would not trust Romney in any business scenario, not as a person, certainly not as president. He is shady and in many cases a liar just like Gingridge said.

How can you tell Romney is lying? His stupid mouth is moving.

i can say the same about Obama Sarah.....or any politician for that matter....

Forum List

Back