🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you want Donald Trump to have nuclear weapons?

All Trump has to do is to rename himself to the president of Iran. Threaten to nuke a few Israeli cities and then they will be fine with him having control over nuclear weapons.

ows_146534117128259.jpg

The Onion? Really? It's amazing what you dingbats will believe.

and what do you believe?

what comes straight from the Hillary Bitch?

you sheeple !!:mad-61:

it's sick!
Actually, I was replying to the idiot OP.

whatever way it is

Hillary Bitch The Greedy One would do anything to get more funds for her and her Foundation and her Chelsea and grandson whatever it is ..... and of course her ...Library LOL (piggy bank)

I trust Mr Trump more than crooked Clinton in this situation.

The Onion? Really? It's amazing what you dingbats will believe.

and what do you believe?

what comes straight from the Hillary Bitch?

you sheeple !!:mad-61:

it's sick!
Actually, I was replying to the idiot OP.

whatever way it is

Hillary Bitch The Greedy One would do anything to get more funds for her and her Foundation and her Chelsea and grandson whatever it is ..... and of course her ...Library LOL (piggy bank)

I trust Mr Trump more than crooked Clinton in this situation.
Believe me, I don't want to see Hitlery become pResident any more than you do. The OP posted an article from the Onion thinking it was a real story.

U.N. Warns Trump May Be 7 Months Away From Acquiring Nuclear Weapons

NEW YORK—According to an alarming new global risk report published Tuesday by the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs, presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump may be just seven months away from acquiring nuclear weapons. “A year ago, the threat didn’t seem great enough to warrant serious concern, but at this moment, a nuclear-capable Trump is now a very real and very imminent possibility,” said UNODA high representative Kim Won-soo, adding that the agency’s current projections showed Trump potentially procuring nuclear weapons, as well as advanced ballistic missile technology, as early as January of next year. “The longer we wait to act, the closer he comes to obtaining a nuclear arsenal. The final red line for preventing him from acquiring this devastating capability comes in early November. If he is not properly dealt with before then, there will be no way to stop him from going nuclear.” While U.N. officials said the international community should prepare for the destabilizing effects of Trump acquiring such weapons, they still held out hope that citizens of his nation might yet rise up against him and topple the extremist before he posed a global existential threat.

I find this extremely frightening. I don't want Trump to have nuclear weapons.

I do not want Trump nor Clinton to have them and prefer Johnson to win in November instead.

NEW YORK—According to an alarming new global risk report published Tuesday by the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs, presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump may be just seven months away from acquiring nuclear weapons. “A year ago, the threat didn’t seem great enough to warrant serious concern, but at this moment, a nuclear-capable Trump is now a very real and very imminent possibility,” said UNODA high representative Kim Won-soo, adding that the agency’s current projections showed Trump potentially procuring nuclear weapons, as well as advanced ballistic missile technology, as early as January of next year. “The longer we wait to act, the closer he comes to obtaining a nuclear arsenal. The final red line for preventing him from acquiring this devastating capability comes in early November. If he is not properly dealt with before then, there will be no way to stop him from going nuclear.” While U.N. officials said the international community should prepare for the destabilizing effects of Trump acquiring such weapons, they still held out hope that citizens of his nation might yet rise up against him and topple the extremist before he posed a global existential threat.

I do not want Trump nor Clinton to have them and prefer Johnson to win in November instead.
You want a pothead to have nuclear weapons?

"Hey dude, what does this button do?"

It's far less frightening than allowing Hillary to have nuclear weapons.

Fear, the number one campaign theme for the left wing.

I don't want the war hawk Mrs. Tuzla Clinton controlling nuclear weapons. She is clearly unstable and quite truthfully appears brain damaged.

Nothing happens in a vacuum. Trump is not one day going to wake up and say he wants to blow up the world. To think such is just utter rot. But it sure would be nice to have our enemies know that there is someone decisive in the WH for a change.

Fear, the number one campaign theme for the left wing.

I don't want the war hawk Mrs. Tuzla Clinton controlling nuclear weapons. She is clearly unstable and quite truthfully appears brain damaged.

Nothing happens in a vacuum. Trump is not one day going to wake up and say he wants to blow up the world. To think such is just utter rot. But it sure would be nice to have our enemies know that there is someone decisive in the WH for a change.

My father and I were working on one of my apartments a few weeks ago. We always get into a political discussion. He loves Trump by the way.

It was not long after Russia buzzed our ships that brought me to ask my father: do you think Putin would have buzzed our ships if Trump were President today instead of Obama? We both bust out laughing.

Yes, we do need a leader our adversaries fear. Reagan was one of those people. I'm not saying Trump is any kind of Ronald Reagan, but the idea of somebody that knows no limits when it comes to defending our country is a good thing to have.

Yes.... You Liberals sleep better at night knowing Democrats sell nuclear weapons to anyone on the globe.

I'd rather Trump have them than Hillary, because when Hillary has them, Benji Netanyahu is really in command of them...

Far better The Donald than that bonzo bitch Shrillary.

I wonder, is Hillary agreeing to deliver one to her middle eastern interest groups? Perhaps that is what they are paying for?

They both suck

But I would be more concern about Hillary. She has admitted that she is willing to start WWIII in order to help Israel.

Forum List

Back