🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you want Donald Trump to have nuclear weapons?

But giving the keys to the nukes to a woman who barks like a dog, speaks in a fake southern accent and has coughing fits and dizziness is a good idea. You people are nutz.

Half the country doesn't want Donald Trump anywhere close to the button, the other half don't want him anywhere near the U.S. Treasury. The guy is a total nut-case, you never know who he's going to nuke if someone offends him.

So give the button to a woman that thought she was being shot at leaving a plane and has conversations with dead people?

Yeah, we don't want Trump anywhere near that button because HIS sanity is in question.
Exactly the women who hears voices in her head telling her its all a VAST RIGHTWING CONSPIRACY!!!!

It's been a 20+ year right wing witch hunt. Republicans have wasted a lot of taxpayer dollars trying to run over the Clinton's over this period. They have been investigated for one thing or another for a couple of decades now, and NOTHING has become of any of them.

benghazi__deb_milbrath.jpeg
The fact that all you suckers on the left ignore the things the Clinton's have done is more worrisome to me than the tax money spent investigating and that's saying a lot for me, I'm a physical Conservative.

The Clinton's are like the Mafia Dons that go decades escaping justice. You know they are doing illegal shit, you just can't get anything to stick, so you got to keep trying until something does and the guilty gets their just deserts. .

Half the country doesn't want Donald Trump anywhere close to the button, the other half don't want him anywhere near the U.S. Treasury. The guy is a total nut-case, you never know who he's going to nuke if someone offends him.

So give the button to a woman that thought she was being shot at leaving a plane and has conversations with dead people?

Yeah, we don't want Trump anywhere near that button because HIS sanity is in question.
Exactly the women who hears voices in her head telling her its all a VAST RIGHTWING CONSPIRACY!!!!

It's been a 20+ year right wing witch hunt. Republicans have wasted a lot of taxpayer dollars trying to run over the Clinton's over this period. They have been investigated for one thing or another for a couple of decades now, and NOTHING has become of any of them.

The fact that all you suckers on the left ignore the things the Clinton's have done is more worrisome to me than the tax money spent investigating and that's saying a lot for me, I'm a physical Conservative.

The Clinton's are like the Mafia Dons that go decades escaping justice. You know they are doing illegal shit, you just can't get anything to stick, so you got to keep trying until something does and the guilty gets their just deserts. .

You know if you're going to throw out 25 years of accusations against someone, you have got to PROVE one of them as being a valid accusation for any more to be believed.

Now any accusation against the Clinton's is going to be met with a lot of Chicken Little "The sky is falling" attitude, and won't be believed no matter how much you harp on it & investigate it. This is exactly what has happened. All of these attacks, these investigations, including the FBI investigations have been a total waste of time, and more importantly a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Not certain what you mean by "you're a physical conservative?

12darcy-hillaryjpg-a9c0699bbcc242ff.jpg

You know if you're going to throw out 25 years of accusations against someone, you have got to PROVE one of them as being a valid accusation for any more to be believed.

Now any accusation against the Clinton's is going to be met with a lot of Chicken Little "The sky is falling" attitude, and won't be believed no matter how much you harp on it & investigate it. This is exactly what has happened. All of these attacks, these investigations, including the FBI investigations have been a total waste of time, and more importantly a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Not certain what you mean by "you're a physical conservative?

12darcy-hillaryjpg-a9c0699bbcc242ff.jpg
Meant Fiscal anyway those accusations have spanned decades. Not to many years go by that another Clinton scandal doesn't pop up. Its a pattern with them but no one on the left wont to see. You have to vote the women in this time no matter how despicable she is.

All of these attacks, these investigations, including the FBI investigations have been a total waste of time, and more importantly a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Which is like saying it was a waste of time and money for the investigations and trial of OJ Simpson.

There is a difference between not guilty and getting away with something. Being not guilty means that you did nothing wrong. Getting away with things means you did do wrong, but you were just slick enough to get away with it.

U.N. Warns Trump May Be 7 Months Away From Acquiring Nuclear Weapons

NEW YORK—According to an alarming new global risk report published Tuesday by the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs, presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump may be just seven months away from acquiring nuclear weapons. “A year ago, the threat didn’t seem great enough to warrant serious concern, but at this moment, a nuclear-capable Trump is now a very real and very imminent possibility,” said UNODA high representative Kim Won-soo, adding that the agency’s current projections showed Trump potentially procuring nuclear weapons, as well as advanced ballistic missile technology, as early as January of next year. “The longer we wait to act, the closer he comes to obtaining a nuclear arsenal. The final red line for preventing him from acquiring this devastating capability comes in early November. If he is not properly dealt with before then, there will be no way to stop him from going nuclear.” While U.N. officials said the international community should prepare for the destabilizing effects of Trump acquiring such weapons, they still held out hope that citizens of his nation might yet rise up against him and topple the extremist before he posed a global existential threat.

U.N. Warns Trump May Be 7 Months Away From Acquiring Nuclear Weapons

I find this extremely frightening. I don't want Trump to have nuclear weapons.
Hillary voted for the invasion of Iraq.
Trump was always against it
Trump bye fare has the cooler head
Just another case of liberal lies

Forum List

Back